BM Raiding - ST and AOE [High Performance]

Cool macros!
ping 45
70 ms
ilvl 184 (pvp trinks)

Single target, 2 min fight, withiut bufs = 3k DPS

1 Like

According to Simcraft, if you have the Boneshatter Pauldrons at 210, you can get up to 4k DPS as a spec. I think this macro will get you there, or close to it with about 3700-3800 DPS.

My DPS has gone up consistently at least 80 percent. Great macro

1 Like

100% this. Awesome macro. Can i ask why macro does not have misdirection pet / focus in it ?

1 Like

For Solo there are better secondary macros available that do misdirection for pets and tanks. I am not a fan of the AIO style, I know a lot of people here are, but I prefer to have a macro that does the job, and extra things like HM, MD, and others on seperate buttons. I only included the Tar Trap into it because it’s part of the legendary, otherwise I would of not included it.

AIO macros are 100% different than a Raiding / M+ macro. This macro I bet you can easily do +10 if not +15 Mythics.

Makes sense and tbh this macro is exactly what i wanted. Many thanks :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for the macro, I have a big improvement in DPS!

I’m not a fan of AIO ether, but I modified your macro by adding some utilities that doesn’t change DPS at all. I have 2 versions of your macro.
The first one, for all but solo, almost unchanged (with only Call Pet 1 added) and with ctrl for Multi Shot (so I can only use one macro for AHK).
The second one, for solo, like the first one, but with Mend Pet on Pre/Post and misdirection on pet. I know PROBABLY it’s a DPS loss, but on Torghast it’s a good feature to have (imho).

Cannot get this to import into GSE.

无法导入宏,通过粘贴到记事本中依旧无法导入

hi, nice macro, but during a battleground has stopped working, i try to reinstall but nothing. i continue to click but nothing happens. any ideas?

Test macros in Raid, 80+ warcraftlogs
but 1 big problem - too many CS when KC available

2 Likes

how and were do i add mend pet for when i do tourgast

Manually cast it on your hotbar ?

Manually have to add that as a separate button. GSE considers Revive Pet to be the same as Mend Pet. Even though its’ not.

I did not include Claw, Bite, and other stuff into the KeyPress, when you do this, it’s a DPS loss. In 9.0 Blizzard changed the interactions on pets, details can be found on many websites regarding this.

Got a link to that? I’d like to read up on it as I wasn’t able to find anything when searching Google.

Its an old one, from 8.x regarding pet focus that you don’t need to manually input those commands.

Its an old one, from 8.x regarding pet focus that you don’t need to manually input those commands.

Oh I should have clarified that better, I was wondering where it was posted that its a dps loss to include them. Because every guide out there that appears up to date still includes those pet abilities in suggested hunter ability macros.

What website are you using to give you this information?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/

Something everyone should be using.

Hello, i use - wowanalyzer.com