Brewmaster v. I'm a simple drunken master (v.1.6 - 01/27/23)

This version did not perform as well as your initial version. But that is subjetively only on my side.
Your first version is my go to M+ macro with some changes in talents

BwQAdeydY63Y4XKaboK13uRRQAAAAAAAIBAAAAJF0SSCJJSaNCAAAQa5AplEJSIRkkEpkEASEpUC

If your original would cast some more Tiger Palms to help keep up 2-Set bonus and making use of the talents you and me both have chosen (Face Palm & Counterstrike) I predict it to be very good in single target raid scenarios and Tyrannical weeks

BwQAdeydY63Y4XKaboK13uRRQAAAAAAAIBAAAAJF0SSCJJSaNCAAAQa5AplEJSIRkkEpkEASEpUC

Thanks for your awesome work.

I will work on this! I am just starting out with monk tanking in this expansion and haven’t looked at the set bonuses yet. I’ll rework this today.

You’ve done so much already. Take your time, mate.

Let me know how this works for you!

dCe0gaWjGu1SGs7crKFrOggkDmkwgcptitdOCnbzBOqFtaJdfTokv5EkuLbIO4GeSqkvEiIQMOQKUiqYgfu8rejgPGQojIkRuHYlfuzMuQQBsi7Kk)eiLgQaDufQSuGQNkAQq1vbsXwfu6RaPYyvOQolIqVLsCxkL9k9xeLgSIomslgf8yQAYQkxwLnRkXNPKgTc50aEnIuZwvCBvP2nOFJQHRGJdelxOEortxPRRQA7ic(oIOgpIKopumFi7N01u86mnFvidpzTteznKuuDefVPiQpMllEDMI3mS0yakdpNS4ndYLBXRZ0u8sJTE7bV3y0PfiFen(TnlFh9ZwDenflxA8s3L6jD3MI4FYIxNPPypvU60YB(N9KJaEzTPZC4OX6m8u4NoZngG0xDenf7PYvNwEZ)Sh9zTPZG)XaVGbaAvN2fFKCDrnf7PYvNwEZ)SNFJFWsg)FSKhBtNGdaTQt(l6m4r9x3Unf8lahklEDMIxNP41zAQifjI)jvKIQJOPypvUYdK)d6pDAbY9JOq49aaTAtN6uNXN82XZZFZaD1PonggzcwG6IAQiffKlxfPOM4ygUMc(fGd7whrXRZ0urkse)tQifvhrtXEQCLhi)h0F60cK7hrHW7baAflzgEOyUyB6mIjJebyeRonMqgMgS60WYgGjBDrnvKIcYLRIuutCmdxtb)cWHDRlQ41zAQifjI)jvKIQJOPypvUYdK)d6pDAXZFZaDXc5(rui8EaGwXEKkGCL20zebri2ay1PHLnat26IAQiffKlxfPOM4ygUMc(fGd7whyfVottfPir8pPIuuDenf7PYvEG8Fq)PtlqUFefcVhaOvB6KGnuiIiS60WYgGjBDrnvKIcYLRIuutCmdxtb)cWHDRluXRZ0urkse)tQifvhrtXEQCLhi)h0F60IN)Mb6IfY9JOq49aaTI9iva5kXsMHhkMl2MoJiczcfHvNgwtiWySUOMksrb5YvrkQjoMHRPGFb4WU1XyXRZ0urkse)tQifvhrtXEQCLhi)h0F60cK7hrHW7baA1MonSbaJGjwDAyzdWKTUOMksrb5YvrkQjoMHRPGFb4WU1fO41zAQifjI)jvKIQJOPypvUYdK)d6pDAbY9JOq49aaTAtNgcdrOiS60yczyAWQtdlBaMS1f1urkkixUksrnXXmCnf8lah2ToMfVotXRZ0urkse)tQifvhrtXEQCLhi)h0F60cK7hrHW7baA1MojydfIicRonSSbyYIvNreegwtDrnvKIcYLRIuutCmdxtb)cWHDRJO41zAQifjI)jvKIQJOPypvUYdK)d6pDAbY9JOq49aaTAtNgdJmblawDAmHmmn1f1urkkixUksrnXXmCnf8lah2Tj43Wr36aRjoMHRP958HM5EdH5h6xaoSzEG8FWfG(0Tj43Wr36iAIJz4AAFoFOzU3qy(H(fGdBc(rcxS8cgdWJbwmD72KCqg(bE2WsJbOm8CYI3TB3MGUJsAH)yQS4DBAFQCbndF09(AsWseXAmGzmembZ0u0T0xPlT4nXPphCLnTJKhNW3H5JezmIebB8dhLbE4mr)Gd(4eeeeeeeiNDccccJfg2mj)yJLuh5feeghfC6yGdakqn2yjPZ0QvqbE4EeAk8VJ4XnfgOBmxsgr0hqpPqHaYMKscQWEXsaoSUidrGMIOWF6d5G7ftchCb4WAxth9918vHm8K1orK1qsrnF9EH()S1zAMdNNCVwhbJmBIdAjFDgwwwwIMGc(cp2FKN)EGUugaEawm1UUD72c

DASH_BM_1.3

Talents: BwQAdeydY63Y4XKaboK13uRRQAAAAAAAIBAAAAJF0SSCJJSaNCAAAQaRaJRiEEJJSkSSggERKlA

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.27.

Ok, first heroic raid ID cleared. Everything but Razaghast is down. It’s an easy raid like all the first tiers in every expansion. Here is my analysis.
So the first version works like a charm. Results from version 2 are subpar. Version 3 is not tested yet.

Let’s get into details:
Celestial Brew usage is PITCH PERFEKT! You nailed it friend. If you are not playing with a macro you can time CB with cleansed Purifying Bew damage to have a controllable active mitigation button. Playing with a macro does not allow that but it doesnt have to. I analyzed all the boss logs and the CB use was amazing. Respect.

The main reason we are lacking DPS in a sequenced macro are actually the missed Blackout Kicks. They make up about 55 - 60% damage loss. This would not only buff the damage in single target encounters but, if you decide to specc into Charred passion, in cleave situations (M+ or Council fight) as well.

So to summerize, you can log 60 to 75% ilvl logs consistently with the macro (in raid environments).
To perform better, my guess would be (mathematically) focus on Blackout Kick and only add as much Spinning Crane Kick/Tiger Palm as needed for the Tier-Set bonus.

I hope that helps.
Next up: M+ testing.

Version 1.2 should be significantly better. I was able to tank all of the LFR with my terrible 358 gear.

I do have different results though. What do you mean by “better”? For me it would be higher dps, because mitigation, buff uptime and survivability are in a very good state.

As I said, I will keep testing all the amazing macros you guys are providing.

I’m fairly new to BrM, so I’m gauging everything by uptime and frequency as I’m still learning the mechanics of BrM tanking. Any assistance is extremely valuable to me, so please let me know where I can improve it.

If something needs to cast more frequently, or less, on the 1.3 version, be specific so I can target them better. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you so much mate. I’ll keep you posted.

I have been using this to level, and something that bothered me is RJW not going off first thing in combat. Something i did to fix this was made a variable called RJW, placed it at the top of each block and added
“/castsequence reset=combat Rushing Jade Wind, Null” which helped me get rjw to go right away… Now im not sure if this is needed but i thought it was handy to gather aggro fast

I try to keep uptime on it, but it’s hard to mandate GSE always fire a certain block first, even when it’s listed. I can add that method and see how it runs :smiley:

I realize that i didnt explain it all, i put rjw into a seperate block in main sequence, the rjw in the castsequence on first block i changed to sck, and the variable i made is to always cast rjw to always fire first and only reset on combat… These are pretty big changes but im just seeing what I can change to fire that off more. Sometimes when i did a pull, RJW would take 5-10 secs to fire off and i had to chase down mobs, but maybe this idea of using “/castsequence reset=combat Rushing Jade Wind, Null” in a variable might help.

I understand. I did the same thing by adding it into the POST block, so version 1.4 is now up! :smiley:

Thank you. <3

1 Like

LOVE!!! The marco, only issue I found and idk if others have same issue is that ToD does not fire off 90% of the time when its ready to. Am I missing something ?

I recently added it in and am still testing it, but wanted to include it.

I play BrM off and on, ToD in macro will never go off 100% perfectly, and that goes for any skill in macro, You can try to manipulate it by forcing the macro to repeat a block but it might make your dps less. I just put it on a seperate key and spam it when it is up and pray i get it off.

Thats fine I can do that. Didn’t know if it was holding up something as well or not because it’s not firing is all.

Its firing pretty well for me. Are you using 100ms?

Version 1.5 should have better usage of Touch of Death and Chi Wave. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Boy, it kicks. Well done!

1 Like