Brewmaster v. I'm a simple drunken master (v.1.6 - 01/27/23)

So after this weeks heroic raid and log analysis:
macro works fine in AoE situations and M+ content.
In raids, singletarget, especially longer fights it is missing out on Blackout Kick and Rising Sun Kick too much, I think. Especially BOK is lacking.

The uptime on everything else is awesome.

This is just an example. Every boss fight has the same outcome.
analyzer

I am no macro wizard or engineer, maybe you can figure something out. :smiley:

Cheers!

It’s a challenge, since how GSE works. I will work on this over the week. <3

2 Likes

As I love your prot warrior macro, I naturally decided to try this also. Feels and works really well! Brewmaster is my least played tank because its always felt so unnecessary complicated for me but this makes it fun.

1 Like

Love your macro for tanking. Any new updates or is 1.6 the newest? Been using it alot recently as Ive swapped back to BM over WW. According to sims this uses alot less Rising Sun Kick’s then we should. IDK if there might be a way to get more off or not. Awesome work btw, thanks for helping us that cant make these.

Monk overall is very hard to get working with GSE to peak efficiency. Too many actions are required to fire off frequently, and if you start adding all sorts of items in a line it’ll just skip stuff. I am working on updates but 1.6 is the most recent as of now. I’ve been spending a lot of time making Paladin (ret) macros this week and tweaking my Arms warrior setup. I’ll focus on BrM this weekend to see if I can get that skill firing off a bit more.

4 Likes

Looks very promising. Does anyone have wotking talent import string?

Thank you for your work on this - I’m really enjoying using it.

1 Like

Talents wouldn’t import it said they were from an older version?

Used ones in a comment and they weren’t broken.

Id love to try this but I cant find any updated talents.

somehow, it is not working for me today, isnt it GSE issue? anyone have similar issue?
it is just not attack anything

is it cycleing the spells but not casting or just not doing anything visually?

Usually a /reload fixes that. You might also be full on macros.

not doing anything visually, not cast any spells or even auto attack.

thanks for this, delete half of the macros, even reinstall the whole game, still not working…

try this. its from Tim the creator of GSE

thanks mate, but did you miss a link or sth? i cant see anything.

forgot cant link stuff in here, go to WLM disc and i’ll see if i can give you it there.

Have we got a talent tree update?

I went for this one. You only need to replace Chi Burst with Chi Wave in Macro and its a blaster.

BwQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAlo0SSCkkUaRAAAASJRJJSIkQSSSSJBQkIt0KhA

Best regards