🧈 Buttered Survival - 9.1.5 - GSE3 -

i also cant see the St and AoE on separate macros?

the only difference is Butchery/Carve for aoe you know that right? this build is fine how it is no need to separate it

1 Like

so im guessing there isnt much difference with it firing off against single target then as its not on a modifier?

1 Like

well i logged in and had a look at it and its fine how it is tab 1 has carve in it so its fine you can add that carve in to tab 2 just look at where it is vs how you want it and just add carve but i think the maker of the macro has it on a separate key like most hunters do for certain times to use it

2 Likes

carve=less cd on bombs

1 Like

just spotted that yeah cheers dude

1 Like

Hi, the macro is very good. And make good DPS with it. But I have a problem. I have deleted the automatic target change from the macro, but the macro automatically changes the target. What could be the reason for this?

i think there is tick button also in the options

It’s not like that with my BM Macro. Since the option counts for all macros, I don’t think this is the solution. Please other ideas.

I don’t know on this macro, I do not use it, but by chance is there an assist set to the focus on the macro?

since he main stats Vers he is using carve on single target & using raptor strike seems only with some buff from the Tip of the Spear underneath it.

this gets wildfire cluster out more & runs while out of melee so i could be wrong but just from this segment it seems like carve is go-to for him. link is segment from OP.

Oh wow, this kind of blew up since I’ve been playing Lost Ark lol

So, to answer some questions, this macro is technically all AOE I suppose. Using Carve here and there on single target is decent to reduce the bomb CD, but is technically a little DPS drop. Once I come back to WoW, I can split them. Otherwise, if anyone feels ambitious, the only difference is removing Carve from the ST macro.
As someone mentioned, I do use Carve on its own button in my personal macro.

As far as the targeting issue, I have no ideas. It’s never done that for me. I do have the GSE option ticked.

I’ll be checking in more often once 9.2 comes out, because I’m sure blizz will drag me back kicking and screaming as always

@Butterbeard

Excuse me?
Lost Ark?

No! Bad Butter - You can only play and Enjoy WoW and make better Macro’s for us :stuck_out_tongue:
Bad, BAD Butterbeard! :smiley:

Yeah - the topic blew up - cause well - your macro is sublime - we just want perfection :smiley:
WE can wait for after 9.2 - no worries - enjoy Lost ark :smiley:

What class u playin buttered? I love your stuff

I’m a World of Warcraft player in China, and seeing a lot of people saying that they need to be dismantled, I don’t think it’s necessary! This is already perfect!

this macro is insane ! Update soon for 9.2 ?

1 Like

there is no update for 9.2. macros dont always work that way. as long as they are working to satisfaction, they don’t need to update when a patch comes out. unless there was major changes to the class. hope that helps.

1 Like

Works good. But find myself having to manually press carve and bombs alot

Hey m8, do you still have the ST and AOE macro for this?

Hey Butter, i’m looking forward for a 9.2 Version with seperate ST/AOE. With setpieces we will slightly prefer Killcommand/Bombs. For the Reset. I tried do optimize it myself… but… well, it messed up. Will try to optimzie, but your Macro was so good last Season. <3 ^.^

2 Likes