Classic BM Beginner

This is what I have so far as I was only able to level to 10 before the servers shut down. Note this is very much a work in progress.

dWJpcaWsjv9wPuVgjMPKWHvz2kYJvYnru)sP62isEMIANQQ9k2nj7Nu3da)Lkk)wHbkP0qLIgmrdhiherCAv5ysCoPWcbzPsvwmIulNQEOuPNszza65eMOKktfutgPMo0fLQAya0LrDDLYgPI0wPs0MLuSDjP(OKKzHW0qsFNkIrsfvBJkHrtLKXtLYjPcFgOUMuX5LenoQK6UsjhNkvNsGZVeZC8RQI(odQFvK443Vx(adCm4BIvOiw3kiXmhDJvhxZTnH5xIzG4LJ6YFogjBORg(y9DYtbUwOZpQog5B5hUK9I3qjcC(LaNFj2UappEiElk5dm2oigpeVfL8NJTVobky33y1I1sT0Zcgbappyg3laQLAzNsXfeA5mGuPsOLL5ouBqOLL5ouBqOLL5ouBeR5qGKVLFe4GXCoF0bk2NxucumiEcduSEpf4sGI1DqksFyGIvpxzpEIpbh4GX69uGbgOygYGC6MAHVHkMXUVXk8DtXG9pffgbgOy1Zv20ZcrGZVeBFDculBRgGyKqnO5JULw29MM0YMmQLTRfeJe08r3slB4AG5dm2(6eOw2gppygbOMXAtqOLSBpbki0s1GMp6weTXZdMraaXiHwYU9eOGqlvdA(OBPLKFc6NNx4BOcgRPNjFl)iW5xITVobQLLYmGbJb7FkkmwcuWGXiFQTBYHczF1ScFdvGcgmbSINGLE_BEGINNER
Talents CLASSIC

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.11.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Hunter’s Mark

KeyPress: Revive Pet

Main Sequence: Serpent Sting, Concussive Shot, Arcane Shot

Here is what I have left of some of my very old normal pre-GSE macros, I was still testing them when the servers shut down

Pet Care:

#showtooltip
/cast [target=pet, dead] revive pet
/cast mend pet

Feed Pet: ( I carry food for each kind of pet with me at all times, and with this macro I don’t have to open my bag to feed them) NOTE!! You need to change the type of food to what is available at your and your pets current level.

/#showtooltip feed pet
/cast feed pet
/use Pickled Pig’s Snout
/cast feed pet
/use Plump Fig
/cast feed pet
/use Frybread

Pet Misdirect:

/cast [target=pet, help] Misdirection

Pet Attack with Grow control:

#showtooltip
/cast Hunter’s Mark
/petattack
/petautocastoff [group] Growl
/petautocaston [nogroup] growl
/petautocastoff [nogroup] Cower
/petautocaston [group] Cower

BM Pet Melee:

/cast Intimidation
/cast Bestial Wrath
/cast [target=pettarget, exists] Kill command

Other helpful Macros:

Play Dead;

/castsequence reset=30 Disengage, Dismiss Pet, Feign Death

Oh shit!;

#Showtooltiph
/cast Deterrence
/use Healthstone
/use Master Healing Potion
/use Heavy Windwool Bandage

Focus MD;/cast [target=focus, help] Misdirection

Pop It:

/cast rapid fire
/use 13
/use 14

Notice it isnt actually classic wow ? the original casts like mongoose isn’t on the bm hunter list.

Most of those old macros are from early MoP, but were based on ones I used for years. Example: The Pet Attack with Grow control: Is my very first macro that I made back in BC, and should work well in Classic. My older macros maybe on my old portable hard drive, as soon as I can find it, I will check and post them if they are there.

Thank you very much, your efforts are the motivation for us to stay at wow. Thank you.

I reached level 10 and a half before the server shut down on Classic. Do we know yet whether we would install a separate GSE for Classic or use the same one we use for World of Warcraft.? My first impression is that we will need a separate GSE .
While playing I found I followed a similar sequence to use. However I rarely killed the animal by the end of the sequence. By then I would be too close to the target to continue to use a bow and then I needed to revert to the attack dagger or the raptor dagger, and hope I would outlast the animal. If I was lucky enough to be playing with another hunter one of us could melee and the other back away to use the bow. For awhile I would have to include the daggers in the macro as well…or use a second macro.

Here is the GSE for classic. https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/gse-gnome-sequencer-enhanced-advanced-macros/files/2760683

You will need to download it to the following file: c:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft_classic_\Interface\addons

I am not Shure if a GSE would work in classic, in fact of the high ammount of autoshot dmg, where you should not miss any autoshot. would be interestig if someone gets that to work.

Some Videos for Classic:

There is a GSE Addon for Classic, and Single Beginner macro above worked very well for me. In fact because it was a GSE macro, I had no issue with Auto-Shot.

Here is a link to the GSE Classic https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/gse-gnome-sequencer-enhanced-advanced-macros/files/2762500

Of Cause yu have no issue, but you throw half of the hunter dmg away if you not play with the autoshot timer, cause autoshot is half of your damage…

Auto-shot starts automatically when you fire off your first shot, while in combat. If you have auto-shot in a normal macro, it will reset it every time you hit the key. If you keep hitting auto-shot it will cause hesitation in it and screws up the rest of your rotation. That is why it works better in a GSE macro, then in a normal macro.

Sorry sent first draft of my reply in error. Please read my edit.

I think what they’re referencing is any attempt to spam a macro for their rotation has a high probability of throwing off auto shot timing.

For instance: It’s at .3 Seconds and I hit Aimed Shot - I delayed the auto shot, and reset it. Dropping a significant amount of damage. It’s why I think GSE won’t be nearly as relevant in Classic for a lot of classes. Between casters needing to vet their mana and waiting to see if they need to wand/wait for swing timer, etc.

I think a lot of what people use GSE for is one-button spam, so while there is some uses for GSE to help make a glorified /castsequence I do think it’ll hinder a lot of functionality it offers.

I could swear back in the day I was able to overcome the auto shot problem by tricking it somehow.

Or maybe I’m confusing it with something else since it has been so long and I never documented what I used to use for macros since I started the site and some used to get overwritten.

My mind is blurry but I think it was either using an exclamation before the spell, or maybe adding it in between the sequence or using no channeling. But like I said it’s been awhile :slight_smile:

Which is why you don’t assign Classic shot rotation macros to an AHK; Nor do just keep spamming it. You take breaks as needed to allow a few Auto-Shots, and mana regen.