Crypts F is for FIGHT

Thx for the help. But i keep failing and failing. Will give it one more try tonight.

Made exactly as u wrote but i have no idea what the h… I’m doing wrong everything looks right.

On your macro i made the trinket and incarn Single buttons to use one big adds and bosses and that works as a charm tho

Hello new to feral druid. is this ok for mythic plus content? thank you

Yes. So far, the best macro here :slight_smile: (rating 2k+ without any problem).

1 Like

thank you for the reply, may i ask the talent you use?

BcGAPjJFohhWlFcNj9E1Av/dNBAAAAAAISapJhkkIplCRJJJRSAAAAAAoAgIASCJJJhkItEgAAAAAAAJAHAA

It’s a version with Adaptive Swarm. You will need to unblock the part of the macro in _EXTRA.

Hey, regarding the unblocking part. Can you explain for a not so experience person how to do that?

Edit the macro, check the version used (Crypt has multiple versions there), and then disable/enable parts of the macro based on which talents you use.

1 Like

Dont know why but i used the previous talents mentioned and another macro, just switched to this and it is pumping…! Thank you.

1 Like

Okay so I read through the entire thread, and it’s probably because I’m just dense but can I get some clarifications? You talk about v1, v2, and v3. v3 was the new cleave? Is that the one that is now in the first, initial post? And if so, I chose v3 on the main macro for the cleave build? I’m not interested in ST, just Mythic+ and occasional raid where I need cleave. I love the macro, whatever I’m using now (i copied the macro in the first) works pretty well. Just get some weird not working thing every now and then so I just re-import it and it works again. It seems to stop when I log out for long periods of time. Probably an issue on my end, no doubt.

Hello I’m a beginner with GSE, not with marcos and wow, but with GSE:)
I’ve testet this macro (at pvp dummy) in sequence and prio mode and it runs well.
First I want to say thank u sharing your macro and for ur work.

But I’ve a question, the dmg is way lower then in my normal rotaition, is there any way to modify this macro, so it use bite more often?

Here is a screensht of the dmg meter, hope u see what i mean.

This is my normal Rota. (The others I have to put in a new post cause its not allowd for me to put more then one)

Can anyone give me a hint here. :slight_smile:

Cheers
Oli

The one with sequence

and the one with prio (changed this in the GSE Editor)

@Oli_Stulz so what I did is copy the macro make a a second macro swap the first primal wrath with rip and the rest with bites and then added 3 builder and another bite at the end to time the next rip at about 8 seconds ish and use that for single target works great for 2v2s

@Feral.pumps Thanks a lot will try it:)

If it’s okay with @Crypt I could try post it here for you to try

1 Like

Oh that would be nice because I guess I would better understand it when i see it. :slight_smile:

Yeah it’s all his macro and uses his extras macro still I just tweaked it for single target

Would be awesome if u could post it

Ye for sure post it, the only reason I even posted macros when coming back to DF is so that there were more examples of how to write the Macros for others to go brainstorm their own ideas. That’s how I learnt to do them. I think I am even using a slightly modified version since the last one I posted, still cleave but ye.

Yeah man when I next log Probz be Saturday now I’ll put it in the bottom here for people to look at did change it last night to get an extra bite in now rip goes back on at 1 seconds left or just 1 second after it’s dropped off use that for 2s and yours for solo shuffle use yours to make a pure aoe for if I ever go into m+ again