Crypts Unholy Hole

Updated: 2023/01/31

• Edits to MAIN macro, added another Outbreak to maintain uptime, Added Dark Transformation to KeyRelease to fire off faster when available.

Updated: 2023/01/30

NB! Make a backup of your previous Talents and Macros as importing this will override the previous and I don’t keep backups of old macros.

In the Main Macro KeyRelease casts my racial, this is where you would place Blood Fury for example, Remove KeyRelease section if you have no racial and remove any mention of KeyRelease in the body of this Main Macro. No need to worry about the other 2 macros.

I have tested with more Death Coil in macro, it starves you so if you want more Death Coil cast extras manually.

MAIN MACRO

dSufjaqiKqlIckFcfvMLu4wsaTlKG(LezyefhtvAzsrptPyAkjUgrPTjbY3usACkr6CkrToKiVdfv5EkrCqqwisQhIctej5IusBucuFucAKkPoPuzLiLxsHAMkvDtIKDcQFQuAOuIJIIQAPQkpfXurPRIISvuu(kfKXsbvNLc5Tsu3vcTxQ(RsLbt6WalgP6XQyYu0LfTzLWNjsnAvvNwsVMiMTq3wvSBc)gvdxQ64irTCv65cMUIRlL2osGVtbgVeGZtPMpr1(H2FDwh(1jm(mYclzhtWR3UVZkHDNuqDWoCtN1jsboxEWzD4xN1jmdCRa6Xm4SoX40(lJjiKoRd)6KshqyqTSG)WnlIkvGReuzVaryb)(aMkx4WnDsPdimOwwWF4MfrfsCYWCbruzaIrFCIXPTLBgcoRd)6Ksd4kDoPiFSrTSG)dUpflBMaZIoCtNu6acdQLf8ZpqiYyviDJd)HoyAi495ue1pqnKOsvcmD4noPuFoGzahjo8koP0beMqs52uCsul3Ntru3NG(gOkAJrhwwNu6actiPCBkojQL7ZPiQfkag0avrBm6WfKtkDaHjKuUnfNe1Y95uevgrGbnqv0gJo8QoP0begul)WnP0zUXIOcf6)TlGkyshEPoP0begul)WnPeiofrfQNFar7(q6Wl7KshqycjLBtXjrTSG)WnlIkQOEZqolzaxPZbvu32o0Vjqsduz8dQIaQ8fO2DYgOkAJrh(vgNu6eRhjOwwWF4MfrLXNrwyj7ycE929DwjS7SA4SFqeh(91jLoX6rcQLF4Muk8xxmfrLXNrwyj7ycE929DwjS7kCRp(4eOZu5IGZ6WVoRd)6euok3402Yndbuok3HB6KshqyqTSG)WnlI6M3cQ5MLD4nobLJYnoT)YyccjkhL7ew7(0jqNPYf(4WnDwh(1zD4xNGYr5gN2wUziGYr5oCtNu6actiPCBkojQLf8hUzruLvwzwwMgOUYQYUYBduxz5LxEPnqD1vLDvzDcRDF6eOZu5cFCcRDF6K9CEVt(Y(emo8Rtit2xWTIZu5cNqsk3MIPcI(4WBCwh(1jOCuUXPTLBgcOCuUd30jLoGWGAzb)HBwe1vwv2vED4nobLJYnoT)YyccjkhL7ew7(0jqNPYf(4Jt6e0BRXHzGBfqpMbN1jFvH0nD6ozDcmD6oHb)HoyCQDc7TkKKttNUtGZJeNUtyVvHKCED6oH6mooDN8vfs)609XhFCYEqyyQ3emPPtAktZnY8U5vMvFx6kY6edLajqTxqWz9XjsLdGkWaCwNWcIPycoHAdSazUNP1sIx27MFQ7ogzit6cgfsfu1knAm6(is6(6Qs6(yabbbbbbbbXLW8jm66PgIrx0knA0i2ud5eO25NFDcJRD)4KcjwzwEdvUWH382CzNifq0cIDIjVuqkMkx4u7eyWt6egFgzHLSJj41B33zLWUtkOoyNyvSGFpjd(tpya0RX6y7u7eQYfG244WVoH0NNoQC4MY20jSBz4WVYiJmYiRtwNXENW4A3pbuzs8ZJ2OUMhtKgsJfetXeOesJAdSazUNP1sIx27MFQ7ogzit6cgfsfu3hPJAs3x16FhHuLabbbbbbbbbzSeR)slPqOUpJj0(iKQeiKgsZcZSGkliMIjqjKgCEU8PEq1q8wHzaP9bQHevi6pCrfmvUavksrksruLQnmO(dOGePr6ZyevdbUMvH0OYVOcNNlFQhuHAVaKgsJ9pVjQGBI6guLcCU8qduT5TOYfrBufzAI6Wrn0dEqD(Rbu3cBLIOUeuz8zKfwYoMGxVDFNvc7oPG6GrAR5gKuqEr1M3IQjhvrMMOoCuRp987GkigrDdQaHjQpajjQ1dxeqDb)IkigrDdfI6wrK5zJQittuN)evPG6GrLlsu5cuT5TxuPdUOoCupX6rcfI0qAm(mYclzhtWR3UVZkHDNvdN9dIG6sqDb)I68NOggGWeCnrLbvmxa15hmOAqIQittuhoQlQ3ev(IfOwfOE4p0btdunOgJOknhv(IfOcAh(dyQhqmAJAbIANavlmZcQ1bvdQXiQhqyq1W(a1qIke9hUOcMkxyyOcguT5TxuJ8dyQCrduPkJ5KOo)jQq3hBu5lqD(tuPkbMOsDKFKGADbQ28wun5cMBq1aGyqD4O2gsuN)Aa1QavlmZkfsrKgJpJSWs2Xe86T77Ssy3v4wuxcQdh1wrKdmrD(tuPxLgvQq1mZ(aQaHjQ0JCdqfeJOAZBVOYGkMlG6ppAIkzDxbZIAbIkdUyavravi68NQamvUa191h6nqTqWvAUDmBGktIFE0gvOqa0ghKgsB78NxuLIBwxuZBGsiTZCJOcf6)TlGkysKgioOc1ZpGODFi9XhFCh

EXTRAS

dm0Udaalfs)IOAyG4yGAzq6zi00iIUgc2gG8ncbJtH4CIKwhHkdKq0bLyHIspeOMiG6IG0hju1ijcNerwPsXlvOMjrQBQuYof8trIHQuDucPwQi1trnvsDvIKTsu6RekglHsNvb1BbWDbO9s9xIIblIdd1IfvpwrtgrDzvTzcjFwbz0aXPvXRvGzts3wuSBj9BvA4Ky5k55cnDPUoqA7ec9DLs14vkLZtW8Hy)iTHT2byZGtp8UMLrQGePinjOSwgOIvNUWoGAT5TWZ1nATdWwBww86GZv)O1Mh)c7RpgT2byZYN4yttaOENGGR1x9uhA05ntoUhTEv(gqAsA8j(0eGFmzhqnlFIJnnbGmxYIB2lvaPjLOcicB7G73bIMLpXXMMaqMlzXHvBaPjfL7eRkOeF3UnxM95wJw7aS1oaBMIqrg)c7RpgPiuehqnlFIJnnrsrGaqJywlO8MlZ(CRUDa1AhGntrOiJFH91hJuekIdOMLpXXMMaercabXSwq5nxM95wD7arRDa2mfHIm(f2xFmsrOioGAw(ehBAcmmHuhjvZAbL3Cz2NB1TdsATdWMPiuKXVW(6JrkcfXbuZYN4yttaqKkQyHFbinrsuGiaXSwq5nxM95wD7abRDa2mfHIm(f2xFmsrOioGAw(ehBAca1BMl5rPjIurfl8laPjsseficM1ckV5YSp3QB3MjvZb9O2YIxhCU6hT2C6tDiuNBwIht25MbFZKJBN1SEDQd(g15Md)CGZnRxN6GVHDU5SVA7CZPp1HGDUB3UnlMhpOa6chT2TzPXXwkfY4(jBgfckriWeHajvcerrnV13yGXn2AZAS6x7O5SBFVqwAPKyG6sVicswsZHfd58kyXdC5aDdifEa0nm0dPnmdUukLsPuk3bIofrdMKs2cysQq3SzdZfZ7YU7aSzXZqL9xXZT6ary0rmVfUckwLuT)Li(1(CRoR5cOni3LzWlbL2mWVOWGQ2oaBoGZ8MbNE4DnlJubjsrAsqzTmqfRoDHnxwFf7aSzw5NKa2bucOM1Pa2byiqGaHGzOvrDxZh8nJcUX5h1tl4SUD72g

UNLOAD/GO

da0XcaalLu(ffyyI4yiSme9mqAAGOUgkQTPKQXPcCouKdkLfckpusMOi1fvP2OsI(OkXivroPsSskXlPqntjLBsrANs8tkPHsPCuqKLsP6Pqtfvxfe2kf0xvbDwkK3QKWDLuv7L8xvsdwKCyGfJupgjtMI6Yk2SssFMIy0QqNwuVgfMnv62QO2nv9BLA4uXXLuLLRQEUunDHRdQ2UKk(UKkDEvX8vL2pkTiexfcHv2nYghVcr5K1Al3i)6fRQqkUqtbu)DxCviexOHGFgq7oDXfA88y7p9U4Qqi0akqpytTc)M6iW7h3S3K1O2NPbXA(TZe1NnLDqUpSPspaZkuiSrf5TVlUkeIRcH4QqiK9L9145X2F6D2x2xvifAafOhSPGEauY1zsi)Xze2OI82RqfsXvHqi7l7RXZJT)07SVSVQqk0akqpytbzMitwxi)Xze2OI82RqO9XzaHkKc5poJWA7TJqmgNvc3tf5Txio1d(4JmWvHcHlEA4z3WqWpdODNU4cR2NPbHGjK)ZEgtqkAH2ZEtifTWtdWSOfwgkgIwi)N9mMGq0cHnUHOfAp7nHq0kuOqynqpGWXmigZcjtiHMqanjHjMHMKi8WbWOb)d6IRqOPtasdcG4c5a3XhDHWQRTM5AqCIH7N)HEe2cLrhAM2xDjDlFB5ydzCBbVZlwqSQ1ATwR1ABgqYkKQwCG1QwCVTyXcInHn4XX9xy1)XjeEbVnC(982RcucYdeAkWdh4U4J5xNXh5TxWeMEwfa3nuHq4TF19NAQ2NDabGo7MJhbti6mulPvHKzsHCRvQqKKKKWSWc48iSYUr244vikNSwB5g5xVyvHcfsa

Usage Information

Crypts Unholy Hole

Talents:
BwPAdLUHklrTr3hBIcYWdbnCGDAiEJhASkEJSEiIJSSCAAAAAAAAAokQOQCIpBACIlEJJJSSA

PVP Talents:
Necrotic Wounds
Raise Abmoniation !!! Must have
Spell Warding or Necrotic Aura

There are 3 Macros, you only need to spam this ONE! = CRYPTS_UNHOLIEST_MAIN
However you do need to import all 3 and make icons for all 3. Onl;y need the MAIN one on your bar to click.

CRYPTS_UNHOLIEST_EXTRAS = for the standard CD’s that we need to fire off in combat, will go off automatically - In PVP it will cast “Raise Abmoniation” at your location, Delete the Army of the Dead Block if you don’t want to use this in PVE.!
CRYPTS_UNHOLIEST_GO = to unload the big D deeps and blow all your CD’s hold SHIFT - Contains Abomination Limb, Gargoyle, Unholy Assault

Other Modifiers:
ctrl Asphyxiate
alt Apocalypse

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.24.

PS. Credit to John-Metz as usual, looking at his macro reminded me on how to get the rotation semi normal again for the strikes and death coil, I have been stealing/borrowing ideas from his DK & Rogue macros for years now. Thanks JM

Build Variations:
Lich & Spellwarding with single Chains

Double Chains & Lich for facing double Melee

Better Spellwarding for Facing Spellcasters

Unholy Assault build (just add Unholy Assault to GO macro and then it will be available on Shift modifier)

4 Likes

You’re a legend sir. Thanks love the feral and this one.

2 Likes

Pretty good so far, only thing ive noticed if you block out Empower Rune Weapon in the Unholy Extras part it completely stalls the routine.

1 Like

Going to make my first foray into PvP, thank you VERY much for sharing this! Need to figure out how to get my DPS anywhere near what you are showing, I’m at a very weak 20k on the dummy! only 404pvp ilvl though.

1 Like

Ye, that test on the dummy was when everything pops off optimal, in arena you you have to time it (the shift modifier) for when there are minimal stuns available and you can cleave.You also want to have used your Apocalypse preferably before the go.Use the brawl to get honor full honor gear then you can focus on conquest stuff.

1 Like

Full honor gear now after a couple hours of using this afternoon. Very, very good work here, brother.

1 Like

Is there a way to only have raise abom and dark transformation on the GO only? When I try removing them from the extras it makes the main macro stall on festering strike.

1 Like

PvP only or PVE as well? Ive been using for PvE :slight_smile:

1 Like

mhh tested this out @ 380 ilvl and only getting around 26.5k dps on the pvp training dummy any thoughts ive imported everything you had on your post with your talents.

1 Like

PVE geared? It will be less DPS in PVE gear because the PVP gear scales up to 411 ilvl and has that Abomination burst

Could use for either, I would just remove Army from the EXTRAS then so you don’t cast it randomly

I would have to check but technically you just need to remove from EXTRAS and put them in GO, but the order in the EXTRAS just needs to be tested

yes PVE geared and alright seems to be the best macro atm for dk others are meh. I do wish there were seperate macros for AoE and Single Target but beggars cant be choosers :smiley:

Any idea why mod keys aren’t working for me? They just stop the macro rotation until I let off the key…

Are you using ELVUI? if so then you need to change the action bar lock key because it’s bugged. Otherwise make sure you have made icons for the macros

Can confirm all macros working normally for me, theyre excellent

1 Like

This is amazing!! Works perfect for me and doesn’t freeze up or break :smiley:
I love UH as a spec, but i suck at it so I can’t play it without macro, and this made me fall in love with it again :smiley:

Thank you Crypt!! :smiley:
If you decide to do any other macros let me know and i’ll give them a whirl :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome that’s great to hear, glad you can enjoy unholy again. I have a few macros up on the site, I am going to be labelling them all with “Crypts” from now on so people can see them easier, but the ones that I released before that should show who the author was. I release if they are flowing smoothly in general for me, sometimes leveling ones which would be the base of what I use at 70. Others like my BM one I tend to not publish because I don’t see myself spending too much time in the spec at the moment and there are enough decent macros to get people by for now in that spec. My macros are built around whatever content I am focussing on, so far this expansion it’s PVP DPS for now, early Shadowlands it was M+, but we will see if they can fix Solo Shuffle queues otherwise I might go back to M+. For now go give my Feral Druid & Fury War a try, I think I need to update my Demo Lock now that he is full honor geared, Monk leveling one is pretty good and is good for gearing at 70 in heroics etc.

1 Like

Can you put them in GSE as a plugin, allows us to quickly update them. Great work TY

1 Like

My Actual only question I have about the UH macro, how come you don’t use epidemic? Not that theres anything wrong with it, just curious :slight_smile:

1 Like