Cym's Cymhancement

This is currently what i am using on my Enhancement shaman.

Word of Warning: The DPS is nice but you’re not a tank, you’re definitely a glass cannon here. More than a couple of mobs will leave you with sweats and using the heals often praying you can stay alive. It’s not the macro, it’s the class.

This is a 1 (2 if you count the AoE) button macro, you don’t need to run multiple buttons to try and catch all the procs.
As this is a priority macro, it will cast all the Stormstrike procs in time and will not result in a loss of DPS.
I do have mods included however to deal with Sundering, Ascendance and Earth Elemental

/cast [mod:shift] Sundering
/cast [mod:alt] Earth Elemental
/cast [mod:ctrl] Ascendance
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]

Listed above is the keypress that i am using. This macro is set to be best fired between 85ms - 120ms (0.085 - 0.120 in Synapse and others)

Earth Elemental should be used on most mobs/bosses (essentially be on cooldown). Don’t worry if the tank complains. This is a disposable aggro machine and it will save your life. Should be used at the start of a boss pull or in big trash groups. For levelling it’s good for those elites you want to put down. It’s intended to be used, use it.

d4JNcaGEfs9sfQERkX2q4Wk9yu9mrMTQYdvfDtf4xs6Bq60KyNiTxQDRO9lQZQGYFvq14ivnqsLAOisdwIHRI6Gik3gfDmPoNQQfQs1sviAXKkwoqpCfQNkSmuADQGMiIQPsstwvy6exuLYWGWLH66OWgvqARku2mIy7ki(OcjFLujFgI8CqJufPJRqy0qutJuoPkIHTc5AQsoVQu3vL0Rvb(nGDBvtBh0B6A4ph2GtjJ(8g5MYAvhdwoiWyyqOcWeAvtBRAA7OYxOKl9pkBRzkRJkFHsU0OjcnttoQ8fk5sJMi0mvZrLVqjxE1VsjtF5OYxOKl9Fc9NWuchv(cLCPrteAMI6OYxOKlnAIqZu9oQ8fk5s)Nq)jm93rLVqjxiq0isM2iCu5luYL(pHQNW0UDu5luYLgnrOzAZ6OYxOKlnAIqZ0o5OYxOKlnAIqZXtaM6SIV7ie85HYyYffGPJapcg4POSFogh)EK4p8cXw102rfkaN5luuMizkRJkFHsU061JafHfhJJFtkigcTQPTJkFHsUCHjWJd3p5AU0)6BejtzDu5luYLlmbECiezfsKR5s3AiE1MMCuLfejSGNyMVZLltaKxqMxV8aVpUAXHkOY8aS0(UdvqL5byH13DqkiEWYbbSQfhKcaLblheWQwSyXH6(HNc0rILT7uYb5yswgFIPTJBtsaa54NampVYQJYNI8264ioJ5NqUPSejhKXqqga0XPF7XhHeg84Ja1nzWrZyIDmQ42yyqOcW0bRgcwhd2jJ97KPGbhcEkkatF3IfBaNEW_CYMHANCED
Talents 3221133

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Earth Elemental, Ascendance

Main Sequence: Rockbiter, Flametongue, Stormstrike, Lava Lash, Sundering, Feral Spirit

KeyRelease: Healing Surge

Updated 18/10/2018

The change here is i have added in Sundering to the body of the macro and introduced self healing on instant Healing Surges. Healing Surge going off is not perfect.

Hey Cym!

Thanks for a really great single target macro, it performs very well for me, firing it at 50ms with Autohotkey. I really like that you exclude cooldowns, because that’s something you ALWAYS want to manage yourself for the best overall dps.

The only concern I had was with the AoE one, it fires Ascendance automatically, and I was wondering if you could make a version without cooldowns baked in? :slight_smile:

• Simhak

dude this is so good.

Whoops!

When i was out testing the macro in dungeons i had it in the body of the macro but was never happy with when it fired off, i ended up modding but but looks like i forgot to edit it out of the body :stuck_out_tongue:

Fixed now.

50ms might be fine but i think you will find that changing it to 100 will be a marked increase in dps overall without costing you anything.

I am using the ST at around 85 - 100 and AoE at around 150ms.

You will start low then shoot up.

Overall i loved playing it but it’s definitely a class which benefits from being in a group than being solo :slight_smile:

[quote quote=64722]

50ms might be fine but i think you will find that changing it to 100 will be a marked increase in dps overall without costing you anything.
I am using the ST at around 85 – 100 and AoE at around 150ms.
You will start low then shoot up.
Overall i loved playing it but it’s definitely a class which benefits from being in a group than being solo ???[/quote]

I’ll try play around with the MS a bit, thanks a bunch for updating it. I’ll return with results later today :slight_smile:

A really decent single button macro, I’m still getting about 1k more over a sustained time with the three button macro I’m using. It seems the difference lies in ms and lava lash usage, on yours the lava lash damage is about 10 percent higher, and I can only assume at this point it’s using more ms and leaving some of the more critical abilities ms starved when they proc? I’ll test some more because overall I like this macro.

When i first made it, lava lash was my highest priority and damage at the time which although it will catch all procs it might hold off a little on Stormstrike procs, i will alter it in short time and see if it can be better :slight_smile:

Heya!

Did you change anything in the ST rotation? Getting very very low number right now, it’s firing off Lava Lash way too often so it can’t get any ST off. =/

UPDATE: Played around with MS from before, no wonder why the ST wouldn’t work properly. Everything is working fine now. Thanks for updating the AOE macro!

Nothing was changed, as i mentioned before this would work better with a slightly slower speed settings when firing the macro off.

I will probably change up the rotation in due time as damage priorities have changed; Originally it worked really well for levelling but in the next few days things will change when raiding opens up.

I am not aiming so much in pure damage numbers but % of attacks which will give you the numbers anyway and also means you’re hitting the proc’s correctly.

I will aim to go back to Stormstrike>Lava Lash again in the next re-write. I will keep the same format too as i am not a fan of more than 1 button effectively firing 1 macro.

hey guys. so i keep seeing people talking about the ms speed in there macros.

for instance

“This macro is set to be best fired between 85ms – 120ms (0.085 – 0.120 in Synapse and others)”

how are you guys doing that exactly? i myself have a n52te mini keyboard i use. and i have always just been importing the macros adding them to my 1 key or 2 key whichever. and then when im out fighting i just keep pressing the button basically as fast as i can. lol. which im thinking is wrong on my part. so i thought lets clarify it and maybe see some improvement in my dps.

So the macro seems great, however im using Logitech software, and while pressed it fires at 100ms, which is fine. I can fire off the Elemental when holding it down, but it doesnt seem to use Sundering or Ascendance ever.

/cast [mod:shift] Sundering
/cast [mod:alt] Earth Elemental
/cast [mod:ctrl] Ascendance

So it seems to fire both EE and Asc but not Sundering at all.

When I hold down Shift, that function seems to cut off the macro and I begin just autoattacking, when I let go of Shift it resumes the macro as normal.

[quote quote=65007]So the macro seems great, however im using Logitech software, and while pressed it fires at 100ms, which is fine. I can fire off the Elemental when holding it down, but it doesnt seem to use Sundering or Ascendance ever.
/cast [mod:shift] Sundering /cast [mod:alt] Earth Elemental /cast [mod:ctrl] Ascendance
So it seems to fire both EE and Asc but not Sundering at all.
When I hold down Shift, that function seems to cut off the macro and I begin just autoattacking, when I let go of Shift it resumes the macro as normal.[/quote]

I am having the same issue. I have checked my keybinds to ensure nothing would interfere, yet when I press shift to cast sundering, the entire macro rotation stops. Ascendance and Elemental fire with no issue.

If you have issues using shift as a mod to fire off Sundering then look at your ingame keybinds for Action Bars.

Shift+numbers are used for action bar to switch between action bar 1-4

If you unbind those then it should work.

Alt is usually the only modifier that’s not tied to anything which is why it’s more successful as a mod.

Thank you Cymiryc! That worked wonders, much appreciated for your help.

Is the macro updated yet to prio Stormstrike over Lava lash? :slight_smile:

[quote quote=65028]If you have issues using shift as a mod to fire off Sundering then look at your ingame keybinds for Action Bars.
Shift+numbers are used for action bar to switch between action bar 1-4
If you unbind those then it should work.
Alt is usually the only modifier that’s not tied to anything which is why it’s more successful as a mod.[/quote]

My issue was that I was using Num Pad 1 as my autokey. I changed it to just ‘1’ and now have no issue. Man that had me so confused…

Macro looks awesome but for some reason with ANY macro i can not use Mod buttons. I made sure shift/alt/ctrl arent bound to anything but it still does not work. Its driving me crazy. Any suggestions?

Ok so you can try this for an update, i have to looked to play Enhance for a little bit but this feels ok to play.

i will not update the original one yet but will see what the feedback is like for this one first:

ST:
d0dxcaGEjHEPuWBjW2a8yuDziZwkDyvUjH6xs13q4VsuzNiTxQDRk7xOtRQmme1VbAGsuAOGObly4ssDqqYzLOQJP4CkXcvswQeflwsWYvQhoP0tfTmjSovvnrqQPIstMqMoPlkP44sK6zeDDq1gvs1wLiSzLu2UejphQVkr0NLK8qqPrkjAAOy0GIXPQYjLuzytHUMu05bH7sq3grETKQ2JznDCsRPKLd2YlUsOOWwd0MwywNSxl6PyNYIIzKsNqJw7G3QMooZQr86G20caPtOGRWaUDwz7vBJvH2124USqHRi8hYP4JVblbAJ)aFyZA6ywthND(H1yyiKamMw4SZpSgddHeGXuPZo)WAm0CAkLMY4SZpSgdZIKybW0Mo78dRXWqibymfWzNFynggcjaJPeo78dRXWSijwam9NZo)WAmaqEilnDXzNFyngMfjXpathYo78dRXWqibymDgND(H1yyiKamMofo78dRXWqibyCcjiwfF8nOzT6mvu1Rd)X1pWNZevA4ON(DToHfKufo1RC2acci3im2SMoo78dRXGasGI(JH5BnvymmlefdJPfo78dRXGasGI(FTQWyyw(nKLMkD25hwJbbKaf9NR7wHXWmmKBoMY4SR3UkKIEisqedcEGWCBscficDIeA1j7(7vpshVYj7(7vpsl8kNqUrIp(g0SwD2acIYGArhgzwRwT6u89GFT19u0UuON(b(8kRwTbNEW_CYMHANCED
Talents 3221133

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.09.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Earth Elemental, Sundering, Ascendance

Main Sequence: Rockbiter, Flametongue, Stormstrike, Feral Spirit, Lava Lash

Check your keybinds under Action Bar and then then Special Action Buttons/Action Page and remove anything there assigned to the number you have placed your macro.

What speed are you running this at?