Cym's Cymhancement

[quote quote=65220]

d0dxcaGEjHEPuWBjW2a8yuDziZwkDyvUjH6xs13q4VsuzNiTxQDRk7xOtRQmme1VbAGsuAOGObly4ssDqqYzLOQJP4CkXcvswQeflwsWYvQhoP0tfTmjSovvnrqQPIstMqMoPlkP44sK6zeDDq1gvs1wLiSzLu2UejphQVkr0NLK8qqPrkjAAOy0GIXPQYjLuzytHUMu05bH7sq3grETKQ2JznDCsRPKLd2YlUsOOWwd0MwywNSxl6PyNYIIzKsNqJw7G3QMooZQr86G20caPtOGRWaUDwz7vBJvH2124USqHRi8hYP4JVblbAJ)aFyZA6ywthND(H1yyiKamMw4SZpSgddHeGXuPZo)WAm0CAkLMY4SZpSgdZIKybW0Mo78dRXWqibymfWzNFynggcjaJPeo78dRXWSijwam9NZo)WAmaqEilnDXzNFyngMfjXpathYo78dRXWqibymDgND(H1yyiKamMofo78dRXWqibyCcjiwfF8nOzT6mvu1Rd)X1pWNZevA4ON(DToHfKufo1RC2acci3im2SMoo78dRXGasGI(JH5BnvymmlefdJPfo78dRXGasGI(FTQWyyw(nKLMkD25hwJbbKaf9NR7wHXWmmKBoMY4SR3UkKIEisqedcEGWCBscficDIeA1j7(7vpshVYj7(7vpsl8kNqUrIp(g0SwD2acIYGArhgzwRwT6u89GFT19u0UuON(b(8kRwTb

What speed are you running this at?[/quote]

Hey Cym! I’m currently testing your updated ST version out. I’ll update with results in a day or two.

@Bluefalcon, I recommend for you to play around with MS yourself, the main important thing is for your globals to go off smooth. Gl :slight_smile:

Heya!

Been doing a bit of testing and here is my report:

Class: Shaman ilvl 351 equipped.
Spec: Enhance 3211231 using the spec that’s been having the highest dps output in Uldir HC according to Warcraftlogs.

I fired 5x 2minutes test with my homemade AHK macro set at 55ms. 55ms because it fired every GCD (global cooldown) smoothest for me.

(ALL TESTS ARE UNBUFFED AND WITHOUT CONSUMABLES, ALSO HAD PVP TALENTS TURNED OFF SINCE THEY FOR SOME REASON COUNT AT THE DUMMY AREA)

-2 min test #1: 1.14m dmg, 9.4k dps
-2 min test #2: 1.13m dmg, 9.3k dps
-2 min test #3: 1.16m dmg, 9.5k dps
-2 min test #4: 1.18m dmg, 9.6k dps
-2 min test #5: 1.15m dmg, 9.5k dps

To put these results in context I manually ran a exact similar 2 min test, and the results are chocking to say the least:

-2 min test #1: 1.16m dmg, 9.3k dps (1 error, put a rockbiter in before ST proc)
-2 min test #2: 1.17m dmg, 9.5k dps

Summary: The updated version, as you can see, is in a VERY good shape. I’m sure I could’ve got a bit higher numbers from the manual test if I played the 2min test perfect, which isn’t very likely to do in a raid… Right now the addon performs equal to a human manually doing a rotation with close to no errors.

Suggestion: I wonder if it’s possible to change the opener a bit, according to top performing enhancement on Warcraftlogs they open with Feral Spirit, Rockbiter, Flametongue, Stormstrike, Keep firing ST if proc, Sundering. Right now the macro fires a different opening sequence from time to time, sometimes it even nails the opener i’m suggesting here. If it’s not possible you should add a opening sequence macro to the start site as recommendation to spam before starting your mainmacro, this is what I use right now: /castsequence reset=combat/10 Feral Spirit, Rockbiter, Flametongue, Stormstrike, Sundering

Hey thanks for the feedback, not had feedback that put performance into numbers all that often. Seems to be performing pretty decently overall.

The castsequence you have is the opener that should be used?
There are 2 ways to try add this if you think it should be added I can test it and add it.
1 would be to add it to the pre macro with a reset on targer but there is a chance to lock up.
2 would be to add it as a mod and lose an existing one, this would be more reliable so you hold the key down as you start the macro until its done then release it so its ignored until used again but you need to be careful on cooldowns on a castsequence as it can lock up the macro.

I won’t be able to look at it until Sunday though as I am visiting family up north for a few days with no wow access.

[quote quote=65229]Heya!
Been doing a bit of testing and here is my report:
Class: Shaman ilvl 351 equipped. Spec: Enhance 3211231 using the spec that’s been having the highest dps output in Uldir HC according to Warcraftlogs.
I fired 5x 2minutes test with my homemade AHK macro set at 55ms. 55ms because it fired every GCD (global cooldown) smoothest for me.
(ALL TESTS ARE UNBUFFED AND WITHOUT CONSUMABLES, ALSO HAD PVP TALENTS TURNED OFF SINCE THEY FOR SOME REASON COUNT AT THE DUMMY AREA)
-2 min test #1: 1.14m dmg, 9.4k dps -2 min test #2: 1.13m dmg, 9.3k dps -2 min test #3: 1.16m dmg, 9.5k dps -2 min test #4: 1.18m dmg, 9.6k dps -2 min test #5: 1.15m dmg, 9.5k dps
To put these results in context I manually ran a exact similar 2 min test, and the results are chocking to say the least:
-2 min test #1: 1.16m dmg, 9.3k dps (1 error, put a rockbiter in before ST proc) -2 min test #2: 1.17m dmg, 9.5k dps
Summary: The updated version, as you can see, is in a VERY good shape. I’m sure I could’ve got a bit higher numbers from the manual test if I played the 2min test perfect, which isn’t very likely to do in a raid… Right now the addon performs equal to a human manually doing a rotation with close to no errors.
Suggestion: I wonder if it’s possible to change the opener a bit, according to top performing enhancement on Warcraftlogs they open with Feral Spirit, Rockbiter, Flametongue, Stormstrike, Keep firing ST if proc, Sundering. Right now the macro fires a different opening sequence from time to time, sometimes it even nails the opener i’m suggesting here. If it’s not possible you should add a opening sequence macro to the start site as recommendation to spam before starting your mainmacro, this is what I use right now: /castsequence reset=combat/10 Feral Spirit, Rockbiter, Flametongue, Stormstrike, Sundering[/quote]

Have you done any tests against the 3 button macros? I am wondering how they compare.

[quote quote=65264]Hey thanks for the feedback, not had feedback that put performance into numbers all that often. Seems to be performing pretty decently overall.
The castsequence you have is the opener that should be used? There are 2 ways to try add this if you think it should be added I can test it and add it. 1 would be to add it to the pre macro with a reset on targer but there is a chance to lock up. 2 would be to add it as a mod and lose an existing one, this would be more reliable so you hold the key down as you start the macro until its done then release it so its ignored until used again but you need to be careful on cooldowns on a castsequence as it can lock up the macro.
I won’t be able to look at it until Sunday though as I am visiting family up north for a few days with no wow access.[/quote]

Yeah, that sequence is what every top performing enhance open with according to Warfractlogs. You can check timeline in logs and see exact castsequence!

No stress, atm I just spam a regular macro with the opening sequence and after it’s done I fire your macro. It works well for now :slight_smile:

[quote quote=65276]

Heya! Been doing a bit of testing and here is my report: Class: Shaman ilvl 351 equipped. Spec: Enhance 3211231 using the spec that’s been having the highest dps output in Uldir HC according to Warcraftlogs. I fired 5x 2minutes test with my homemade AHK macro set at 55ms. 55ms because it fired every GCD (global cooldown) smoothest for me. (ALL TESTS ARE UNBUFFED AND WITHOUT CONSUMABLES, ALSO HAD PVP TALENTS TURNED OFF SINCE THEY FOR SOME REASON COUNT AT THE DUMMY AREA) -2 min test #1: 1.14m dmg, 9.4k dps -2 min test #2: 1.13m dmg, 9.3k dps -2 min test #3: 1.16m dmg, 9.5k dps -2 min test #4: 1.18m dmg, 9.6k dps -2 min test #5: 1.15m dmg, 9.5k dps To put these results in context I manually ran a exact similar 2 min test, and the results are chocking to say the least: -2 min test #1: 1.16m dmg, 9.3k dps (1 error, put a rockbiter in before ST proc) -2 min test #2: 1.17m dmg, 9.5k dps Summary: The updated version, as you can see, is in a VERY good shape. I’m sure I could’ve got a bit higher numbers from the manual test if I played the 2min test perfect, which isn’t very likely to do in a raid… Right now the addon performs equal to a human manually doing a rotation with close to no errors. Suggestion: I wonder if it’s possible to change the opener a bit, according to top performing enhancement on Warcraftlogs they open with Feral Spirit, Rockbiter, Flametongue, Stormstrike, Keep firing ST if proc, Sundering. Right now the macro fires a different opening sequence from time to time, sometimes it even nails the opener i’m suggesting here. If it’s not possible you should add a opening sequence macro to the start site as recommendation to spam before starting your mainmacro, this is what I use right now: /castsequence reset=combat/10 Feral Spirit, Rockbiter, Flametongue, Stormstrike, Sundering

Have you done any tests against the 3 button macros? I am wondering how they compare.[/quote]

Sadly the 3 button macro isn’t firing aswell as this one, it’s mainly because they’re not really updated to current spec and rotation imo. They where made with Legion legendaries in mind.

? I’m 351 and i’m getting 10.5 sustained 5min with the 3 button, about 1k higher than the single button macro. I’ll have to play around with it again, soon, because I like cym’s main macro, and I’m wanting to combine it with my other two buttons for some svelte play style. It’s just been hectic with rl and raids and I haven’t been able to sit down and tweak everything out yet.

[quote quote=65333]

Sadly the 3 button macro isn’t firing aswell as this one, it’s mainly because they’re not really updated to current spec and rotation imo. They where made with Legion legendaries in mind.

? I’m 351 and i’m getting 10.5 sustained 5min with the 3 button, about 1k higher than the single button macro. I’ll have to play around with it again, soon, because I like cym’s main macro, and I’m wanting to combine it with my other two buttons for some svelte play style. It’s just been hectic with rl and raids and I haven’t been able to sit down and tweak everything out yet.[/quote] What are your stats? I am only getting about 8.4k sustained. Right now I am 19.81 Crit, 14.82 Haste, 1.62 Vers, 41.44 mastery at 351 iLvl 355 with a 3221231 build. Darkscarab on Doomhammer. I am trying to get over this hump and it's bugging me. My AoE seem low too. I can get up to 12-16k on 3+ targets if I am lucky. Most of this is unbuffed and NOT using heroism. I am Dark Iron Dwarf with Fireblood that is used on CD.

I also modified my own and tried to simplify it all. It is just a two button macro with Stormstrike as key 1 and the gse macro firing off second. 35ms on the razor synapse seems to be the best timing for this. I use the shift Modifier to dump excess Maelstrom. and I hot key Crash Lightning for AoE. With this I can consistently get 8.5k over 5 mins.

dGZbcaWsbYBjyBQuZuaMTsXnfP(LO62kzNs1EP2Tk2Ve)LqYVbgiHkdvqnyjnCLkhuL4XqDmKoNqzHq0sfelwuworpuq6PKwMQ8CPmrvstvvnzr00rDriKld6ziCDrYgje2kHsBwaTDcrhwX0eO(mHuNgsJKqvFtPQrlc3frNecgMqCnHQZlKgheQxRuADek2u)DNAfrDXlkn0lHCbP7p)T(NnWd3Ss8E0hb16vyGtQnS7uR6oigHRU)UjSMEWsGyHYgk4083DQ)UtTMJNgxQcyWkByYsLgJyFSB3FwZXtJlvbmyLnmzPgNgNGWDcR54PXLQagSYgMSuPX2)Ob7EWwZXtJlvbmyLnmzPsJrShX3Uh3AoEACPkGbRSHjl17i0iewdaa2fa6cLTAnuWkByJ0QYWDIi1bZOGJ1WsuGeLJAniy0qGBGtd6VzRbbJgwcBn)DNAnNhPOHm8axrlvHdiXixKcjHtss3FwZXtJlvHfiPyAjqdKjl17i0ieMT(LONTqMAKw)s0Zwi)msRHLW0dwc83S1WGgNEWsG)UtTMJNgxQcyWkByYs9Dh)9OMnB26LuCcG061rUvXJCYexsayLywlO0kcyWXQ10Zj1SbHddLIeEyuWXinB2gENH_SCARAB
Talents 3221231

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.09.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Lava Lash

Main Sequence: Rockbiter, Flametongue, Lava Lash, Feral Spirit, Sundering

Post Macro: Fireblood

[quote quote=65337]

What are your stats? I am only getting about 8.4k sustained. Right now I am 19.81 Crit, 14.82 Haste, 1.62 Vers, 41.44 mastery at 351 iLvl 355 with a 3221231 build. Darkscarab on Doomhammer. I am trying to get over this hump and it’s bugging me. My AoE seem low too. I can get up to 12-16k on 3+ targets if I am lucky. Most of this is unbuffed and NOT using heroism. I am Dark Iron Dwarf with Fireblood that is used on CD.[/quote] 21 crit, 18 haste, 29 mastery, 5 vers, both weapons, unfornt, are ilvl 345, the rng gods have not been kind to me thus far.

Okies! After testing
Cym’s Main Macro+2button macro from previous version 11.5k 10mins testing
Orginal 3button Macro 10.5k 10mins testing.
The difference is more lava lashes with Cym’s and less Rockbiters, a solid, very solid macro! I parsed at 97 for first boss on heroic last night with my old macros, I can’t wait to go next week with this one!
The modifications I made.
1 First Stormstrike in macro changed to Sundering (I like to use Sunder on CD at all times)
2 Second Stormstrike changed to Earthen Spike (I talent for that over Ascendance because I don’t really care about burst as much as sustained)
Healing Surge is added as a shift modifier (This because I like to pvp too, and even in pve, especially heroic raids atm, tossing a few Surges on myself whilst I hot foot it out of a crappy spot has been fantastic.)

Tstone

Sounds very promising. Ive been using your 3button macro and is very happy with it. But as always im looking for improvement :slight_smile:

Could you go into more detail as im not completely sure what to change or maby post your new macros with the changes you made.

TStone, was there supposed to be more info in this reply?

My quotes messed up, I failed at snipping the wall of text correctly, it was just a reply of what my current stats were in regards to the previous question.

Follows is the modified Cym that I’ve been testing. I use it with my Stormstrike and Flametounge macros firing at 80ms

d4ZScaGEvu6LQO6TqY2a8WvcxgQdR0SvLoNQ4MKs)sHVbXPvv2jr7vSBPSFug2kfdJKmosQbQIudfs1GrA4KGdsI8Cehd0XvHQfQs1svr0Irv1YLQhsc9ujldvwhQIjIQ0uPIjtkMoLlsI6XeEMIUoq2Oks2Qkk2mQkBxfkFvfIzPsPpRs00ivJuLuVwvvJwvL7cuNuLKZQIW1ubNhs52uPFtv)vfshyCIeMsQ8roQINq71kjvuzEJKloPC2xCZiPMCCq4CMIxmFlOxlsykLaz)89ux)UxCZL4(f30pTsKZcQHtvkGfxXBKCaZuAxr3FgCN85BK4ejmorctnelXyu4dchupsUudXsmgv5TB)W9gJwk89hh5m1qSeJrpapmNrQNAiwIXOWNjYdqKhsnelXyuiYeqpsGudXsmgfImb0Jej1qSeJrHptKhGivNAiwIXOaQGQMr(KAiwIXOWNjIAGiHQsnelXyuiYeqpsim1qSeJrHita9iHCPgILymkezcONcDpX0UIUpoXsDogn07ycjorctnSTFj2WnSlAmkQM)32DbJsdE1aosUudXsmgfvZl8U8V2TmAZ76b1mSMBz0MNpF3fmJYbOFiYzQHyjgJIY1RHhYVp(mWmkuTAviQIup1qSeJrr561WJW6VGzuov6tayKhsnelXyuuUEn8SVgygfQgrnIEKaPgILymkkH3L)1aZOCaCpiXsPO3L)1Y9uLHv4uGAc7Z3sv4Jdc3SV9nLt)R9hBC5EkN(x7p2G5Ek07yTRO7JtSuNJr7K4x8sWXjwSyP0Unq77vnd3pgUzF(wUhlwcNEW_CYMHANCED
Talents 3221133

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.10.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Berserking, Ghost Wolf, Bloodlust, Crash Lightning, Healing Surge

Main Sequence: Rockbiter, Flametongue, Stormstrike, Lava Lash, Feral Spirit, Sundering

Hey Tstone just to let you know, you have it as /cast Earthern Spike instead of /cast Earthen Spike. After that fix there was a big upgrade in DPS. Also might want to update the Talents to take Earthen Spike. Other then that great job!

Apologizes, but it was Cym who did all the work, I just forked it and modified it for my needs. Thanks for the Earthen Spike flub, I’ve cooked it into my Flametongue macro so didn’t notice the error I made when modifying Cym’s.

[quote quote=65333]

? I’m 351 and i’m getting 10.5 sustained 5min with the 3 button, about 1k higher than the single button macro. I’ll have to play around with it again, soon, because I like cym’s main macro, and I’m wanting to combine it with my other two buttons for some svelte play style. It’s just been hectic with rl and raids and I haven’t been able to sit down and tweak everything out yet.[/quote]

Are you sure you don’t have PvP talents on when testing your damage? I got around 50% parse with your 3 button macro when trying it in normal uldir, and I got a few solid 98% with Cym’s. I haven’t tried your new 3 button macros out though, do you mind givig me them? Would love to make a new test and compare.

is there one where we can use frostbrnd or that spell not worth using

Just add a second version of the macro and have it turned on for PvP/Expeditions. That is the only time I see it useful. You can then have that version be active when in PvP.

Are we also talking single target Raid test dummy? I am now averaging 8.8k over 5 mins completely unbuffed and NOT using Heroism. Sitting at 351.4 ilvl. In raid I am top or close to top with this build and 95% or better on wowlogs. So getting 10.5k seems a bit off or testing under different circumstances.