Cym's Disc Priest Build

Cym thank you for the macro! I mostly pvp and modified it a bit for my playstyle, but you did all the work. This is for atonement that won’t drain all of your mana too quickly. Couple of problem areas are sometimes pet and / or Shield will cut off 3rd penance; pause till 2nd bolt usually works. I use talents 1,2,2,3,1,1,3. Make sure you change the @Zayni lines to your character’s name. :slight_smile:

Sequences['80sDisco'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="Kaiyanwang@Saurfang",
  SpecID=256,
  Talents = "1113113",
  Help = [[INT>HASTE>MASTERY>CRIT>VERSA]],
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      LoopLimit=15,
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noexists][dead]",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [harm, nodead][help, @Zayni] Power Word: Radiance, Purge the Wicked",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Smite",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Penance",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Light's Wrath",
        "/cast [@Zayni] Power Word: Shield",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast Shadowfiend",
      },
    },
  },
}

I also have modified one of your healing macros, but I am not too great at it. I use Vuhdo, under spells tab, Misc, Miscellaneous, click target. This will enable the mouseover targeting and then I just put the macro name under down wheel and spin away. That said I am not a very good PVE healer, but you enabled me to be decent and I wanted to thank you for that. Thank you.

Sequences['RollerDisco'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="Kaiyanwang@Saurfang",
  SpecID=256,
  Talents = "1113113",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/castsequence [@mouseover,help,nodead] reset=target  Power Word: Shield, null",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead] Power Word: Shield",
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead] Penance",
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead] Plea",
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead] Shadow Mend",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [harm] [@targettarget, nodead, exists] [@focus, nodead, exists] [@focustarget, nodead, exists] Light's Wrath; Light's Wrath",
      },
    },
  },
}

what is it your using for your base bar in the screen shot it looks very cool and clean. I get the wa and SUF but the actually for getting into back and that at the bottom

For the bottom bar i am using this:
https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/xiv_databar

I like it for the looks too, its smooth as a databar

Also using Mappy for the minimap and um… Swapped recently to Tidy Plates Threat Plates, i think it looks nicer overall.

great macro. i have a question i run a G13 controller what MS speed do you run you macro… Please keep up the great work with your macros

Great macro! Thank you for your hard work. I have one small issue though. When I use the 90+ DPS on the dummy, it applies Purge the Wicked once, but then does not apply it again. Any reason why?

As per the DM on Discord, it might be because the loop limit is too high. It can be lowered to refresh sooner. It’s all based on key pressing speeds :slight_smile:

Does DiscoBall V.S 80sDisco difference?
SORRY I am a novice

The only difference is pre 90 you use Shadow Word: Pain
The difference on the 2 macros is only Shadow Word: Pain and Purge the Wicked.
They are the only 2 spells that don’t seem to be castable from it’s original form when talented