Dark Kitty-All Talents

Should I translate these macros into my language?
are these also entered in gs?

#showtooltip Ferocious Bite
/castsequence reset=1 Savage Roar, Rake, null

1. Create a Macro Named “RIPspender”

#showtooltip Rip
/castsequence reset=1 Rip, Rake, null

1. Create a Macro Named “FBspender”

#showtooltip Ferocious Bite
/castsequence reset=1 Ferocious Bite, Rake, null

1. Create a Macro Named “RGheal”

/console autounshift 0
/cast Regrowth
/console autounshift 1

Hey dark !

Awesome fix V2 works perfect

i run the same talents as before
V1 (autospam) dropped in dps… not that i mind i don’t use it just figured i would say something

and after your reworks the spender macros don’t need to have rake in them after 3-4 mins on dummy it constantly replies rake when its at 10secs (this again is V2)

Thank you so much for all the work you put into this

this macro is awesome!

i do have a question though,my volume goes mute for the duration of a fight and then comes back

thoughts?

somehow soundeffects are getting turned off

[quote quote=56009]this macro is awesome!
i do have a question though,my volume goes mute for the duration of a fight and then comes back
thoughts?
somehow soundeffects are getting turned off
[/quote]

I’ve heard of this before, but no idea why or how to fix it. I think its a Keybind or something

any chance of making a step by step guide for this macro please as I’m kind of at a loss

Do you have an all-in-one macro? Meaning a macro without mods, a true 1-button macro?

I was confused by the presence of modifiers in the code. This macro works well without any editing at all.

[quote quote=56043]Do you have an all-in-one macro? Meaning a macro without mods, a true 1-button macro?
[/quote]

Yes

[quote quote=56042]any chance of making a step by step guide for this macro please as I’m kind of at a loss
[/quote]

PM me in Discord I’ll walk you through it.

found the problem

i had the option checked for prevent sound errors in gs options ,unchecked and working now

…and where can this macro be found?

I was confused by the presence of modifiers in the code. This macro works well without any editing at all.

[quote quote=56063]…and where can this macro be found?
[/quote]

just import the macro and click the one button !

the added spenders are for V2 - so all you have to do is import and pull it on your bar and Enjoy !

Ah so version 1 ends at line 66 and I do not need to import anything from line 67 onward. My apologies, I saw one box of code and thought it was all a single macro.
EDIT: The macro does NOT end at line 66. I was confused. Use the entire macro in OP.

I’m still new at this, thank you for your patience :slight_smile:

ProTip, for other nobs out there like myself: I am pasting this macro into MS Word for editing. This way if something goes wrong I can go back and see the whole script and make corrections. If GSSE has this function, to view code on a macro already imported, I haven’t found it, so MS Word is my work-around.

EDIT: Do not use MS Word. It will change the format of the macro and render the script useless. Perform a standard copy/paste directly into GS-E.

EDIT: Deleted due to incorrect information.

darkkitty2 version 2 has no modifiers at all not sure whats happening

/cast [nomod,honortalent:3/3] Thorns
/castsequence [nomod,honortalent:6/3] reset=target Rip and Tear, null
/castsequence [nomod] reset=target Rake, null
/castsequence [talent:6/3] reset=combat Savage Roar, null
/click [nomod,talent:7/2] RGheal on button 8
/cast [nomod,combat] Ashamane’s Frenzy
/cast [nomod,talent:1/3] Moonfire
/castsequence [notalent:6/2,nomod,combat] Thrash, Rake
/castsequence [talent:6/2,nomod,combat] Thrash, Brutal Slash
/castsequence [talent:6/2,nomod,combat] Rake, Brutal Slash
/cast [nomod,combat] Shred
/cast [honortalent:5/2] Enraged Maim
/cast [talent:2/1,combat,nomod] Renewal

Only thing the macro says is make a RGheal button spender but there is no modifier to spend it and also no place for FB or rip

Hello WaffleStompa. I’m not sure where you got that script but it is not at all the DarkKitty macro posted in OP. Your computer may not have copied the DarkKitty macro to your clipboard, resulting in you pasting some other macro into GS-E and also in your post here.

Below is the V2 macro:
EDIT: incorrect information.

Another possible cause of the copy/paste problem you are experiencing is your browser changing the text on its own. Internet Explorer seems to do this frequently.

Additionally, please do not look to the DarkKitty macro for instructions on what other macros to make. The DarkKitty macro itself only has helpful guidance on where to put a specific thing and does not contain comprehensive instructions regarding the total macro set. Please look to the instructions outlined in OP for those macros.

[quote quote=56063]…and where can this macro be found?
[/quote]
Read the directions on the OP and it may make more sense. Import the whole thing. Its preset for V1 out of the box so enjoy.

If no editing is required for V1, then you should say that in your instructions. People will be confused as to why there are <REPLACE ME> that do not need to be replaced. It may be a good idea to just remove those portions from V1 if you are telling me they are not needed in V1.

@Ender his instructions are quite clear, you just need to pay attention and actually read them :). It tells you everything you need to do and where you need to do it.

When I just import the macro and click away without editing anything, as I was just instructed, the macro does nothing. Nothing at all. No auto-attack, nothing.

EDIT: I was using MS Word to perform edits and MS Word was screwing up the format. This macro works fine by merely pasting it into GS-E directly from OP without using a word document first to perform edits.

@Frostot Tiddlywinks I posted the script I had edited so that any mistakes I have made can be pointed out to me. If you could please review that script and show me what I did wrong that would be helpful. Telling someone to pay attention, is less than helpful, as I was paying careful attention in the first place and still have my hand-written notes and saved MS Word docs.

Here is the macro, edited in strict adherence to the instructions laid out in OP to the best of my ability.
-I am running Bartender and have the spenders located at 9, 0, -, and =.
-I have removed ‘honortalent’ as that only serves to bring up an error for unknown macro commands.
-I have removed the line for the Troll racial as my Druid is a Night Elf.
-The character is presently lvl105 with artifact.

The problem I am experiencing is this macro does nothing at all. No auto-attack, no energy spendachure, no combo-point generation or use, no other actions of any kind at all. This macro does literally nothing. Please point out my errors and I will correct them :slight_smile:

EDIT: My error was in pasting this macro from OP into MS Word, and then from MS Word into GS-E. MS Word screwed up the formatting, rendering the script nonfunctional. This macro works just fine when copied from OP and pasted directly into GS-E.