Darkmanz is back with a NEW DARKITTY all in one macro for 8.3

@Packsie I just logged back over to my druid, set the “raid talents” up as I recommended, imported a fresh copy of the macro and ran it to make sure that it is working for me the way I intended… and it does. So let me go over a few things:

1. If the Talent “Sabertooth” in row 1 talent 2 is selected (which in this case it is) it is intended that the macro will only cast Rip upon entering combat (after it builds a couple of combo points with a Rake and Shred or 2) and when a new target is selected. It will only cast the Rip that one time and it relies on Ferocious Bites to refresh it from that point forward. If you get separated from your target for so long that the Rip falls off, or your gear/haste/Click speed etc. is not quite enough to maintain Rip you can select a different target and then back to the intended target and the macro will apply a fresh round of Rip. You could manually cast a quick Rip, but I would advise against this as you may unintentionally “hang” the macro. (you may accidentally time it perfectly that the macro is looking to cast a spender in a sequence line and by manually applying the Rip you may take its points in which case you could always hit a quick Rake as well. But this should only need to be done on rare occasions, if it is consistently not keeping Rip up, then an adjustment is needed (in the macro)

2. Click speed matters. I am running synapse with a very high click speed. The bulk of this macro and all of the checks that it does seems to like a faster pace (for me anyway). I’m running at 0.018 seconds (aprx. 60 clicks a second) I tested it at my slower click setup which is 0.10 (aprx. 10 clicks per second) and I found that it was sluggish. I think it should probably be ran at no less than 0.03 (or about 30 clicks per second).

All of this being said I watched it apply that initial (low CP Rip) and I started sweating as the timer was very close to expiring before the macro kicked a Ferocious Bite out and refreshed it. Once it is refreshed at a full timer it keeps up pretty easily. So I probably need to take a look at that first window and see if I can either give the initial Rip another CP, or get that first Ferocious Bite out faster to refresh it.

If you can please test to see if what I am telling you is what is happening to you (test it on some target dummies or something, you should see it apply Rip within the first few seconds, and I am guessing in your case it then expires before the first Ferocious Bite goes off to refresh it for you.

Yes it dose expire, my appologies <3 I use AHK cause i have no idea how to use synapse, my ahk is at 25, cause my ping is 24

This is one bad-ass macro - more to follow

2 Likes

@Packsie That is great news! It’s not entirely broke, it is just somewhat broke :stuck_out_tongue: You can try speeding up your AHK and see if it helps, Meanwhile I will put it back on the workbench and see if I can build us a larger window on that initial Rip without sacrificing damage. In the past I have built front loaded more combo point builders and lost some of the initial burst. But as it is I think the window is too small.

1 Like

Is this still workable to use as is til its repaired?

absolutely! The issue that Packsie is having is when talented into Sabertooth the Rip dot is expiring before Ferocious bite takes over refreshing it. If you experience the same thing you can simply swap targets (target yourself if its just one mob) then back and it should reapply a fresh Rip that should be refreshed by the next Bite. Or you can manually apply a Rip if it falls off.

Thanks Yea the unchecking sound errors in gse fixed it. I think its because it was calling another macro as it does not do it when you have the shift and commands in the same macro

Thanks
Great Macro

in some of your lines you have nil, should it be nill? and nulll , should that be null?

@larry-dumas1 nil, nill, null, dfgdsdvs… etc none of it matters. they are all unknown commands, which is the intent. when the sequence hits an unknown command it freezes the line until a reset condition is met. So it does not matter what is in there as long as it is not a known command

@Packsie

Ok, I have reworked The entire thing so please update to the latest. I have added some options for you (and anyone else) with the Issue of Rip falling of when Sabertooth talent is selected. Please see the instructions. I would really really strongly emphasize that a higher click speed will probably resolve the issue for you, I tried slowing my click speed down to 0.1 clicks/sec and I was having issues with it falling off as well, not to mention the macro as a whole felt very sluggish. My Synapse is set at 0.18 clicks/sec

In regards to an earlier comment:

just wish the macro would hit regrowth more often

It casts Regrowth as often as it can (without popping out of form to hard cast it) at every MoC proc, unless you are talented into Bloodtalons, then it holds to use before a finisher to take advantage of that talent as intended.

1 Like

Can’t wait to give this a whirl m8 so tired of laser chicken

thx wasnt sure. great macro. best ive used so far. makes playing feral fun again…well almost fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

what major and minor essence you running with this?

@larry-dumas1 I am in no way claiming that these are the essences that you should run…Quite simply they are the only essences that I have lol as I just recently came back after a year break.

Maj: Breath of the Dying… Min: Memory of Lucid Dreams, The Crucible of Flame, The Unbound Force

I’m sure someone will laugh at this, but I really have spent 0 effort understanding the Essences yet.

I’m not laughing, I spent a good time figuring out which one’s, it take’s time to get them, but it’s

Maj: Breath of the Dying, Min: Blood of my enemy, Memory of lucid Dreams, Conflict and Strife.

I’m new to GSE macros, however have imported the macros.

I seem to only get the AOE part of the macro to work- the single target version doesn’t seem to build combo points after first rip. Have tried to let it work on its own, or with holding shift, or with manually casting shred. None seem to help get the combo points building with macro alone.
Also, regrowth seems to be cast as soon as it comes up (i.e. after using a finisher), rather than being cast before the next finisher at 5 combo points. Is there a way to get this to work?

I couldnt’ work out how to use AHK so am using another app that can set click speed. I’ve been playing around with anywhere from 12ms to 200ms and still get the same result.

@hotma
Can you please provide for me a few more details? What talents? What situation (training Dummies, Dungeon, Raid, world etc…)? Have you tried logging out and back in to clear the Brutal Slash glitch (in case that is what is happening)? Also try deleting the entire macro and import a fresh install of it.

Basically Regrowth is constantly trying to be cast, but I am forcing it to stay in kitty so it will not hardcast, so the result is that it will cast every time a Moment of Clarity procs so long as you have not selected the Bloodtalons trait (row 7 ability 2) in which case it is sequenced to be cast just prior to a finisher. There is no way to force it to stay in Kitty this way however and so there is potential there that it may pop out into caster form and try to hardcast a Regrowth (This happens if the previous finisher landed and did not proc MoC due to a lack of combo points or some other factor, like maybe you hardcast a roots with your MoC or something along those lines). I personally don’t run Bloodtalons very often, If you were actually playing by hand and executing the rotation perfectly then yes Bloodtalons is slightly ahead of MoC, however in a scripted macro where “perfect execution” is a dream, but the reality is something like 80-90% that extra gain in Bloodtalons is lost (I end up with almost identical numbers running either) and at a cost of risking harcasting Regrowths (very rarely), and reduced self healing (since it is holding the Regrowth procs to use in a specific window instead of as soon as it procs) it’s just not worth it to me. All that being said I did build the macro to be able to handle it as best as can be scripted because I know that there are some die hard Bloodtalons folks out there that refuse to use anything else. :stuck_out_tongue:

So what talent’s do you use with your macro?

@Packsie I swap talents depending on content and desired results a lot, so there is not any “one” spec that I can comfortably point you at. but I’ll lay out my thought process for you:

Tier 15:
Predator: I use this talent mostly in M+ or Dungeon type content where there alot of lower health adds. I’n in this talent probably 60% of my play time.
Sabertooth: I use this talent when/if I am Raiding (I’m not raiding much right now since I just got back and am not Mythic geared to run with the guild), or occasionally I run this in M+ depending on the week or dungeon, or if I know the group is going to be doing smaller pulls. So like maybe a Tyrannical/Bolstering week and a group that does small pulls. I’m in this spec maybe 20% of the time.
Lunar Inspiration: I like to use this talent when I am world questing or farming. The dps is lower but I like the added flexability of the ranged spell from kitty. I’m in this talent 20% of the time.

Tier 30: This utility tier is really personal preference

Tier 45: This is also personal preference But usually I run Balance

Tier 60: This CC row is completely situational. pick the one you need for what you are trying to do.

Tier 75:
Soul of the Forest: Easy set it and forget it talent. I’m in this talent 95% of the time
Savage Roar: I despise this talent lol, another combo point spender to try and balance the timing of. I’m in this talent 0% of the time.
Incarnation: King of the jungle: This can provide some great burst. I’d maybe use this if I’m killing rares or something in the world, or maybe in a M-0 or something to burst a boss in low content. If I run this talent I usually comment out or edit the Berserk line in the macro to not autocast. I prefer to have manual control of this. I’m in this talent maybe 5% of the time

Tier 90: I’m not gonna do a bit write up on this one. I use Primal Wrath 99% of the time. but I have started playing around with Brutal Slash a little more on some single target content.

Tier 100:
Moment of Clarity: Good all around for any content. I’m in this talent 90% of the time.
Bloodtalons: Technically better single target, but hard to pull off in GSE. If I’m really 100% focused on a challenging pure singletarget fight I will swap over to this. I’m in this talent maybe 8% of the time.
Feral Frenzy: I like to run this if I run Incarnation. It’s just bursty. I’m in this talent probably 2% of the time.

So the thing that I did not talk about here is PvP (I’m not doing much PvP right now but I need to get started for my Essenses) If I were putting a spec together for PvP I would run something like this:
Sabertooth/Renewal/Restoration affinity/Mighty Bash/Incarnation or Soul of the Forest/Brutal Slash/ (the last tier i’d swap out depending on the scenario, but usually I’d run Moc)

Hope this helps.

Yes this does help thank you, it’s just weird shifting out of cat form.