Dek's Guardian (10.2) BEAR AD ASTRA (2500+ KSM/KSH) Updated 24-Feb-2024

did you figure out a fix?

find and Delete the code in the variable at the very bottom of the macro.

/console autoUnshift 0
/cast Regrowth
/console autoUnshift 1

just read that on another thread. confirmed on test dummies but havent run a myth to confirm there

it now repeatedly spams outloud for everyone to see ~~ keydown ~~

Delete the code not the variable

the day before yesterday it still worked. since today there seems to be a bug with autounshift

Iv done all that it does work that way if you just delete regrowth but Iv encountered a new issue now it just scrolls through it and nothing happens as I press my button

Just happened to my druid macros as well. The fix is not to delete the code we are trying to use LOL. Something happened where autounshift is not working and my character keeps shifting to cast regrowth from cat form. The intent of the macro is to prevent shifting so we only cast regrowth in cat form.

/console autounshift 0
/cast [@mouseover,exists,nomod,stance:2,nochanneling:convoke the spirits] [nomod,stance:2,nochanneling:convoke the spirits] Regrowth
/console autounshift 1

This just started for me today. Hot Fix? I even tried going back to an older version of GSE and that didn’t help.

TimothyLuke just said an hour or so ago that autounshift has been restricted by Blizz. tbh I dont know what that means for all of us bears and kitties, but this was intentional on Blizz’s end it looks like.

I see what you mean i just tested it and it does indeed come out of bear form to cast regrowth.

I’ve gone back to Viktri’s profile and it works fine.

Found this on Reddit

/run SetCVar(“autoUnshift”,0)

/use [@mouseover,help][@player]Regrowth

/run SetCVar(“autoUnshift”,0)

Using this you will not be able to use any shifting form macros unless you add in the line “/run SetCVar(“autoUnshift”,1)” to the start of that macro. So for example this all in one travel macro would now look like this.

seems to work so far

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/1aygs39/regrowth_macro_no_longer_working/

Hey all, thanks for the heads up about this issue, im looking into it and will update the macro. It looks like this change is intentional on blizzards part so the fixes that are in place are fine to use as long as they work, but I don’t trust that they will be workable long term. since regrowth is such a relatively small part of our healing kit I expect my solution will be to remove the offending bits from the macro and modify the talents to try to find that healing, or an equivalent survival talent, elsewhere.

Edit: Macro Updated

so I talked to a bear who is a lot better than I am (I just came back to game) - he uses this, and I can confirm that it works as a standalone macro

/console autoUnshift 0

/cast [noform:1] Bear Form(Shapeshift); Regrowth

/console autoUnshift 1

---------------- Reporting back: I tried my limited knowledge to get this to work, and it wont; the standalone macro of it does work tho

hahah scrolled up and went to that reddit thread - good find @Starkey2006

The macro is just not working anymore for me.
Same issue’s?
Not only druid macro but warrior as wel

Used it yesterday - works totally fine for me :see_no_evil:

You dont shift out of bear at all to cast regrowth?

yesterday it was fine for me also

I removed the talent that gives regrowth procs, so there is no longer a need to cast regrowth while tanking at all. It was only doing about 1% of the healing and I think there are equivalent and easy to use talents that dont interact with the recent changes from blizz. I think that talent has a lot of power as a tool for spot healing your group but doesn’t do enough for our own survivability as tanks to be worth introducing instability in a macro like this.

1 Like

So i reinstal the macro and it should work now?

Was very good tbh. Ty for effort

It gets like instant stuck on rage of the sleeper.
Says item is not ready yet.

does anyone else have these issues?

Al my macro’s are broken from GSE

idk procing for a 500k heal doesn’t seem 1% healing to me though. on avg regrowth does 200k for the initial heal