Demon God 8.3 Wreck Havoc Build - NEW CHAIN MACRO - Videos of macro in use included - July 2020 Update

it looks good but your macro makes my sound turn off. Idk why…

Ctrl + S turns off your sound

Happens to me when I use a CTRL mod on a macro and walk backwards :smiley:

Hey thanks for your answer, i expected something like that but i dont use modifier. The original macro of OP turn sound off as soon as i run it.
It has to do with /click DEMON_BITE
When i remove it, it works fine (even though i have not much fury since it doesnt click demon bite).

Do you have both macro’s imported? What MS do you run your Macros at, ,I run all mine at 10ms

Also no issues with sound turning off from my wow, so must be your key binding, also if your pressing ctlr + s that is nothing to do with the macro as there is no modifiers, again this is your key bindings

Ok i found out the issue from another post somewhere in the forum.

TimothyLuke

Feb 18

@XamXam - Short Version: if you are chaining macros you need to turn off the sound protection option in GSE as when chaining you are introducing a race condition that GSE has no control over

Long Version:
Now the thing to consider with chaining macros is that there is the problem of a race condition. A race condition is that something finishes after something else and has unintended consequences.

One of GSE’s options is to turn off the Error spam of “I dont have enough energy” etc. When you turn this function on what it does is add some code to your macro to take the current state (on or off) and store that, turn it off, run the macro, put back the initial state.

When you chain macros you have two macros doing that BUT the first macro doesnt wait for the second to complete so you get: get current state and save it, turn it off, call second macro, second macro overwrites that the current state is off, turns it off, first macro turns it back on and finishes, second macro executes, and turns off the sound as it started with sound off.

As neither macro knows about the other macro they compete. the best idea is to turn off error sounds and disable the option in GSE If you are planning to chain macros

1 Like

i tried your macro it stops cooldowns

Still my sound doesnt turn off so, I must have that stuff already done on my side

It stops Cooldowns? Like they never Cooldown? that is not the macro.

Anyways here is the old version

dStmdaGEOk1lrbEljTnuuZef0SHYnfv(fP8nrWJbTtLAVs7gz)u1pHQQHHI8BideQunuuObtPHlI6Gqv4YahJIZrOfIQ0sfHwmkTCu5Hqf8uvwMsEUQAIQIMQinzrPPR4Iqv0HfEMQW1fvTrOkzRqLYMHkX2HkPpcvKzHQ6ZemosmsOI60uz0e52KQtcvL7suxtuCEufttv61Ii)fQqxtt7207jEMd)BCeNW)ZUxnTxAGbO53B9WywgtVNaCjYJnDB6DjdG47z3zsiHE4r(rcX17za0rKlVEwxG78YHi8gWccUS9YfqoeUb4(oe9BA3MM2TPNgm(J3QsiOuqeaZrcYE7kJI4IPUx90GXF8wvcbLcIayosGpePZgJS3AuuEff7(rpny8hVvLqqPGiaMJeK9wJOctMhD)2tdg)XBvjeukicG5ibzV1W8kbX3UZ0tdg)XBvjeukicG5ib(qKoBmYERH5169r3m3tdg)XBvjeukicG5ib(qKoBmYERrr5vuShdrOKzOt3n9m9ye9NCbKd10Un90GXF8wvcbLcIayosq2Bxzuexm19QNgm(J3QsiOuqeaZrc8HiD2yK9wJIYROyNE4miYw2EBamPY2Jxa2u2Ej6ibtz7Ddiz8kpbhhI6XiNdX5gE6XaapmYb()M2TPN2eCcGbqaDE8wvcjfC6YQzbrw5o9yaGNebyG4dAA3MEAW4pERkHGsbramhjWhI0zJr2BnkkVIIDV6PbJ)4TQeckfebWCKaFisNngzV1W8A9(OtVuohLeywLThoG0zJP82lrhjSkBpg5a5cihQPDB6PbJ)4TQeckfebWCKaFisNngzV1OO8kk29QNgm(J3QsiOuqeaZrcYE7kJI4IPo9s5CusGXu2oD6LlO8bg(ObWHRaACiQ82Ptla

Hi i have imported both Macro’s to GSE where do i put the demon’s bite macro after importing it to GSE? Do I also drag it to the action bar or do i leave it in GSE? I have the Demon God Macro on action button 4 and i’m running logitech mouse software thanks for your time

you can just leave it in the GSE list, no need to add the demon bite macro to your bars

I tried the new version, its not working well, it has no resource to cast anything :c

1 Like

Did you import both Macros?

Solid macro man! I’ve been using another version that includes the heart essence and some alt/ctrl modifiers.
I went ahead and did a control test using my setup and getting a training dummy and then beating it down for 1m damage.
Though Details waits until no combat (maybe im just a newb) I would say yours with manually hitting essence and chaos etc without Meta = 10k improvement in DPS. So good on you sir!

1 Like

I did import it, the previous macro for me had far more dps, where this one feels starved of resources… not sure what im doing wrong :x

So I was messing around quite a bit, and because of the /click DEMONS_BITE macro if you have any issues just exit the game and start it again. Seems that the macro click doesnt work if you mess around too much. I know that isnt too helpful.
But I was trying to test multiple GSE macros and removed a couple etc and next thing you know… my dps dropped on this macro SUBSTANTIALLY because of the lack of demons_bite. just a Troubleshooting tip.

1 Like

Did you import both? it means one

Demon bite is not working for me
Imported both
Matched talents
running 10ms

I have the same issue. 469ilvl no where near the dps spoken about. 34k at most.

Do any chain macro work for you? as it works for me and a few others by the comments. There is also a few ppl who had issues with chain macros but posted how to fix