Destro Lock 5.4 macro's

^This :smiley:

This is really helpfull Snake :smiley:

I was always afraid that I pull half of the raid ;D

Oh youā€™re very welcome, I just hope it helps. This is part of the macro that I use for my DK but the concept is the same. Oh and donā€™t forget you can try it on the target dummies. Ones that have more than one dummy anyway.

#showtooltip
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence reset=5/target blah,blah,blah,null
/castsequence reset=0.6 etc. etc. etc

it doesnt work for me i pasted the exact macro and noting ā€¦

macro works great with the exception of conflagrate never goes off . is it because there is no 0, in that line? and may i also ask why shadow burn is before conflagrate?

thanks in advance

Hi,

Really new to this but have searched and canā€™t seem to find a way to do something which should be simpleā€¦ at least I think so.

Is there a way to make it so that this macro will not fire off unless you target something?

What I mean is thisā€¦ right now if i press it it will find the nearest target And go.

That could be very bad in a raid situation if you pull something you werenā€™t trying to if your using a moue or keyboard to auto smash the key and forget to turn it off.

Sorry if this seems basic to you folks but for the life of me I canā€™g figure out how to edit the macro so it wonā€™t auto target.

thank you

i am having a issue with this macro the most i am doing with 535 il is 140k thats all no madder what . so i think the mod in the cast is messing up something there seems to be no way to pull more the 140k dos with this macro its a good macro but just not pulling above 140k

I concur Sean. I have been playiing around with setup and other parameters. Iā€™m 567 and pull 210-220 single target.

I now use the macro for a few presses then move over to the direct spell buttons. I have found that the cast speed is markedly quicker and reflects the haste I have gemmed/reforged in. I now see 240-250 but an still unhappy with that so am looking into how to fix this.

Iā€™ve changed reset=0.3 to 0.1 to test, without an improvementā€™

Iā€™m still seeking the ā€˜holy grailā€™ I have with my Shaman/hunter macros

[quote quote=13232]Hi,

Really new to this but have searched and canā€™t seem to find a way to do something which should be simpleā€¦. at least I think so.

Is there a way to make it so that this macro will not fire off unless you target something?

What I mean is thisā€¦. right now if i press it it will find the nearest target And go.

That could be very bad in a raid situation if you pull something you werenā€™t trying to if your using a moue or keyboard to auto smash the key and forget to turn it off.

Sorry if this seems basic to you folks but for the life of me I canā€™g figure out how to edit the macro so it wonā€™t auto target.

thank you
[/quote]

just take out the whole ā€œ/Targetā€¦ā€ line. Itā€™s usually at the top or bottom of the macro

Great Macros! Thx

[quote quote=13426]I concur Sean. I have been playiing around with setup and other parameters. Iā€™m 567 and pull 210-220 single target.

I now use the macro for a few presses then move over to the direct spell buttons. I have found that the cast speed is markedly quicker and reflects the haste I have gemmed/reforged in. I now see 240-250 but an still unhappy with that so am looking into how to fix this.

Iā€™ve changed reset=0.3 to 0.1 to test, without an improvementā€™

Iā€™m still seeking the ā€˜holy grailā€™ I have with my Shaman/hunter macros
[/quote]

Ipw can post a link to the macro you are using for the Shaman & Hunter? Always looking for some improvement.

Iā€™ve been using the first posted macro a while. Worked like a charm. Been away a couple of months.

Been trying it again and I canā€™t get chaosbolt to go off with this macro. Any updates on this?

#showtooltip Curse of the Elements
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [mod,combat] Dark Soul: Instability
/castsequence [mod] reset=2 Chaos Bolt
/castsequence [nomod]reset=target Curse of the Elements,null
/castsequence [nomod]reset=target Immolate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate,Incinerate, Incinerate
/castsequence [nomod]reset=0.3 0,Shadowburn
/castsequence [nomod]reset=0.3 Conflagrate
/use [nomod,combat] 13
/use [nomod,combat] 14

really stupid question and Iā€™m thinking youā€™ve might have noticed, but, have you tried a mod key i.e. shift, alt, ctrl since its a ā€œmodā€ cast line for the chaos bolt? Iā€™m currently not home so i really cant test it atm :smiley:

I play in Australia with a 220 ping. So what would I use for the
reset=0.3 ? It seems my Conflagrate is going off the least in the recount and my embers seem not to building to quickly.
I have been playing a hunter for 5 yrs and locks are abit new to me.
I have recently been given the toon from my son who has moved on
to Wildstar. Should i change to 0.9 ?

I changed my macro to 0.9 and it seems to a bit smoother. It sucks
playing from Australia. My conflag seems to be working now, and I have
made a movement macro also that works fine. I will have to bind this to my g700s. Trying to figure out what button to put the mod key on.