DESTRUCTION WARLOCK Updated 11.08.18 -8.0.1 BFA RAID READY

It’s basically the same ahk script at the same speed. If you need a script message me directly.

@BlackHeart1 and others with questions about AHK. PLEASE visit the discord channel. WoW Lazy Macros

Has to be me I’m sure, but when I try using this today, it will cast a chaos bolt right off and then won’t do anything else at all. CDFDestro8.0AdmiralSmurfs

I’ve checked my talents and everything is set correctly. Any ideas/thoughts?

Thanks!

yeah…figured it has to be me. Pretty sure GSE isn’t firing and that’s why just one spell and it quits. Chaos Bolt just happens to be the spell on the key.

Disregard the previous post!

Downloaded and re-installed the latest version of GSE and it appears to be working again.

GSE_2.3.01

Hey there are updated macros in the top of the forum. Please check those out also. CDF was one of the first macros I was testing for BFA.

[quote quote=60733]Has to be me I’m sure, but when I try using this today, it will cast a chaos bolt right off and then won’t do anything else at all. CDFDestro8.0AdmiralSmurfs
I’ve checked my talents and everything is set correctly. Any ideas/thoughts?
Thanks![/quote]

Is this macro working for the current patch 8.0.1? I tried but it didnt cast any spell.

Yes I tested all them out yesterday. You should be using the ones that are under the note Updated 7.18.18 for AOE And the updated 7.16.18 single target macro. For dungeons and leveling I will be using the AOE VERSION Which one are you trying to use. Also do you have the most up to date gse?

[quote quote=60957]

Is this macro working for the current patch 8.0.1? I tried but it didnt cast any spell.

Yes I tested all them out yesterday. You should be using the ones that are under the note Updated 7.18.18 for AOE And the updated 7.16.18 single target macro. For dungeons and leveling I will be using the AOE VERSION Which one are you trying to use. Also do you have the most up to date gse?[/quote] Thanks for your reply. I found I forgot to update my GSE. Just tried it in M+, the AOE is not very stable. Sometimes it can run up to 7K or 8k, but sometimes it's only 2k to 3k. Do you have similar problem?

I tested yesterday and found something to increase the dps a little bit. I add /cast [mod:shift] Immolate to the macro and keep the target getting the dot of Immolate. My DPS can increase from 2.8k to 3.2K.

I just imported your AOE macro but when I hit the macro nothing happens. GSE is v2.3.01. Any one have any ideas? Thanks for any help and your time.

Edit: NM I figured it out Thanks for the macro will start trying it out.

just tested the 07.18.18 in Mythic+. The macro works very well in boss fight. But the performance in AOE is not that good. The AOE dps is only 2k to 2.5k in most of the time. Any people has the same problem?

There are 2 macros. Single Target and AOE. They both have different talents to use. Which talents did you use for the AOE Macro.

** Note as of now I am doing similar dps with single target and aoe. Thus I am using my aoe macro for now. The AOE macro also consists a little more with the warlock discord and wowhead.com reviews. These were made thinking of Level 120 in mind.

[quote quote=61303]I just imported your AOE macro but when I hit the macro nothing happens. GSE is v2.3.01. Any one have any ideas? Thanks for any help and your time.
Edit: NM I figured it out Thanks for the macro will start trying it out.[/quote]

You’re very welcome! Let me know how that works out for you!

TALENTS

Talents are included in the gs macro import. I just added them visibly on the website forums top macro intro. For further convenience its also below:

Single Target Macro: 1232122
AOE Macro: 2233123

[quote quote=61549]

just tested the 07.18.18 in Mythic+. The macro works very well in boss fight. But the performance in AOE is not that good. The AOE dps is only 2k to 2.5k in most of the time. Any people has the same problem?

There are 2 macros. Single Target and AOE. They both have different talents to use. Which talents did you use for the AOE Macro. ** Note as of now I am doing similar dps with single target and aoe. Thus I am using my aoe macro for now. The AOE macro also consists a little more with the warlock discord and wowhead.com reviews. These were made thinking of Level 120 in mind.[/quote] I use the same talent you mentioned in your AOE macro. Only when I cast the spell of "Summon Infernal", the AOE DPS can increase to more than 4K. Most of the time for AOE it's lower than 2.5k. So maybe our gear and stats are different a lot? So what's your choice of leggos and stats?

Hey Admiral,

Can you please post the last/corrected versions of both macros in a way I can read the spells and in just one place?

No offence meant, (all the contrary, I praise your efforts and will try the Macros ASA I know which :D), but this thread is a … mess, at least to poor old me :slight_smile:

Keep up the Good Work!

Cheers

You can no longer read the spells.

The format is a new format for GSE and is in a format it can read and understand on importing/exporting

If you switch to the old format, all you’d be looking at is the spellid’s which would be like
/cast 1136
/cast 13245

Still wouldn’t make sense.

[quote quote=61859]You can no longer read the spells.
The format is a new format for GSE and is in a format it can read and understand on importing/exporting
If you switch to the old format, all you’d be looking at is the spellid’s which would be like /cast 1136 /cast 13245
Still wouldn’t make sense.[/quote]

Thanks for the explanation.

Looking from here, although there must be valid reasons for the change, it’s a setback.

My main problem persists tho, which one is the latest version of which? :smiley:

Cheers

[quote quote=61882]

You can no longer read the spells. The format is a new format for GSE and is in a format it can read and understand on importing/exporting If you switch to the old format, all you’d be looking at is the spellid’s which would be like /cast 1136 /cast 13245 Still wouldn’t make sense.

Thanks for the explanation. Looking from here, although there must be valid reasons for the change, it’s a setback. My main problem persists tho, which one is the latest version of which? ???? Cheers[/quote]

The top most post on the 1st Page is the up to date post. It is divided into 3 Macros.

1. Single Target with Havoc => I do not like this one but I posted it so people can test it out. Not my preference to use. I like to manually cast havoc.
  2. Single Target with Havoc => My most updated single target macro for destruction warlock. I use this one.
  3. AOE => I use this when my contribution to the fight will be more AOE focused. AOE is great for world quests. It can be great for dungeons when your team is lacking aoe damage. If the fight is soley concentrated on single target your dps might suffer. There are also different talent suggestions in there.