Dezorans Marksman Hunter

only talent out of the norm I use is Streamline…for AoE I love it. Wild Spirits on a seperate button and did add Explosive Shot.

…and I took Precision out of the macro…wasnt working >.< lolz

I just wanted to know what talents to use both macros have different set of talents?

Doing 4k dps with it on single target here is snapshot.

yeah 4k ST i think is good and we agree that it is in that range.
Just that Gamer’s claim of 7-8K dps seems unreal.

I am having issue with AOE thou, I can only get around 5.8k to 6.2k max.
I tried to change the macro but cant get it past 6.2k for AOE.

hello here I have re-tested on 7 minutes of raid pole ilvl 215

so I do not know if it is in the logitech g hub or icue that the ms must be modified or in the games

ok…gamers, your turn…post your meters…I wanna see this 7-8k ST

btw i think its a great macro.

Added burst to macro, it will use as opener, arcane shot filler or burst when hold the key.

BURST just import and press ALT key.

d4JNdaWyiVeQkVviBdvPdRyMcLMgjMTuUlL6MOk(fr9nuvDAQSta7v1Ur2pv9AqXWiWVrzGGsdvOYGfmCsQdcvQlR0XGYXHkPfsHwkQulMcwUu9quHEQOLbY6qf1eHQQPsrtginDjxevYvHQ0ZOKRdQ2iur2QqvBwOy7Oc(iubFfQO(mr(oujgjQiZcignHgpuHojufpNuxJKCEGY5qvzCe0TbQ(y38aypnIxUtZdaDZNMtBPs)8jUHxIS(tUIHHG1exC6Yrs(aWwIB)joKCf)21ogDaiEvuEYZqWNgEOA7CyPYXOB8j(3yg4T6aypJD0fEvd6ulOpHeaHjasGIambcuX7toTn1pFYffdRJwoYax9uJbxZvGDJpt1lcp4)aqQuEIZ7adUH3h9nF9KNb1zXVDTJr6BEaSBEaSNYOrx(qeXqIdrBZrsGalcExZ62(GfKqilSda9ugn6YhIigsCiABoscKAAlvCgs2Y2h4chv3yAhhwFifz1bSEkJgD5dredjoeTnhjbsnTLkoZVSfiWIG31SUTpepR1wWoGYtz0OlFiIyiXHOT5ijBFaJpflLdO6PmA0LpermK4q02CKKTpaPIFbkkhG3NYOrx(qeXqIdrBZrs2(agFkwkhG)NYOrx(qeXqIdrBZrs2(aKk(fOOCaHpLrJU8HiIHehI2MJKS9bm(uSuoaFpLrJU8HiIHehI2MJKS9bmHQSuj8zSmM6yDG7QNpJJPlEguNDZxp50oGEdpbwem3WtJBRUHNC7ijSB4jhzGByQB8j(wWIRVA9npa2t5A6sBT0coy(qeXeNo42rGUdO2ha6PSUMEnvniyE9KBhjbDdpn7ocMTGUXNMDhbZwy34t8TGX922rV38aypLrJU8HiIHehI2MJKabwe8UM1T9bliHqwyha6PmA0LpermK4q02CKKTpajuiVywVEgxF5zqD2npa2tz0OlFiIyiXHOT5ijqGfbVRzDBFWcsiKf2RNzTQXj4eQCm6zU4k8Lk30E961RFa

SINGLE TARGET modified macro from thread owner

deKVfaals8luAyk0Xq0YGQNPittcxtvSnsPVjrzCKQoNQkTosr3tbQgOevhuvrlub9qskMOeXfjj2OQc9rsLYijP0jjj5LQk1mjj1nrGDcLHQQILss1tvAQi0vvvWwvvYxvG0AjvQEROCxrAVGbt4WsTyvYJHmzvvDzHntQKplIrlQoTKEncA2Q42kQDt1VrA4QuhNuXYrXZjA6uUUQ02Li9DfOmEsHZRawVce7hvdKaraJe2sur3j4t1)(JQmKeWWbIWsSpHBsyjjNWXjXHvfxxuguOg68DB9v9uTbGHWoOrt4NVmTeicgS)qLgbnIHUDPbSWsqJyOFfmYk1LaraJeicyKWYIAPXfzofL3UhNQNOy9jCttC2jLqJQ0KPCHkACFOYAPbxS5udWWHLf1sJlYq05R2uCkkVDpovpjLlEMMEibSjyzrT04ImeD(QnfNIYB3Jt1ts5INPPhsaRawwulnzOZB4OGlYq05R2uCkkVDpovpjLli)TyQqHli1)m9OhWEGLf1stg68gok4ImeD(QnfNIYB3Jt1ts5IhTAliv4cs9ptp6v4IhTAlibmTWYIAPjdDEdhfCrgIoF1MItr5T7XP6jPCb5VftfkCbP(NPh9awzWYIAPXfzi68vBkofL3UhNQNKYf4pLnwuay6HLf1sJlYq05R2uCkkVDpovpjLlWFkBSOawvtP3QUoxnyXHvn05R2GHWQ2O)dxWIficHlyhghdUGv9QNqcxW(dvAe0igkqeWiHLf1sJlYCkkVDpovpjLlW1owmIdy4WYIAPXfzofL3UhNQNOy9jCttC2jLqJQ0KPCHkACFOYAPbxS5udmy)og4hMqkbIagjSSwZKew4X8aCrMtZBM50S)r)pfWWHLvAnJ1M1icbSjyzrNkIqUiBM(xZ(yPCXWpO(seWkGLf1stg68gok4ImNIYB3Jt1tuMP)1uMx1LPuo6Lrszs5IVONtmaG9allQLMm05nCuWfzZ0)AImMJItr5T7XP6jki68vBkLJEzKuMuUGjKHn4tJSi68vBCbxqo(lEHEfUGuV2j9LbyAHL9oSwkRsJlYUdlfWkdwwulnUOKwMdy6HL9vgCr2DykLFhM1mjHLYfdRway)cl7Rm4IS7Wuk)omRzsclLluZPhmaJCew2xzWfz3HPu(DywZKewkxSZnIqWGv9QNGdxWUwC)XxhzvQd7g68gUv7dSFhdOECIwgaraJewwulnUiZPO8294u9KuUax7yXioGHdllQLgxK5uuE7ECQEII1NWnnXzNucnQstMYfQOX9HkRLgCXMtnWGLit1jmmCyiS)Wee0igkqeWiHLf1sJlYCkkVDpovpjLlW1owmIdgSezQoHHrcdbdmy1TvLVcgzL6agU2IcyjO93(Ok3cMsd3QuhgcRQquhwylj0v)EmaJewv3s7d3)Bl(dl(io5i(yX44O2IjyvBCUHv9x3REcxqDUaFKliy5Ipv73W(vZu7RtibIGb7EhivvcGH)ua7NVwoLb2sIbHY0oyGba

Deleted for reasons known

at 1 mil dmg on 3 dummies on AOE I am getting 5600 at 194 ilvl seems you really can’t get a accurate reading by the dummies on AOE esp in mythics because there is always more than 3 mobs, what are you getting with the AOE one ?

What did u change here in ST and AOE?

I changed up my talents for the AOE and added both AOE talents and changed up the renowns for ST.

Also, since the macro is spammed at a stupidly high inhuman speed I’m gonna quote what Wisconsin posted in Discord recently:
“wow lazy there many who make the macro run at 10ms which imo is ridiculous because abilities get skipped do they not?”

“running that fast you are essentially just hitting random abilities. It appears to work because, in general, the largest way to lose DPS in wow is to drop GCDs you don’t need to. ABC, Always Be Casting. is rule #1 for dps. So hitting a random button every single GCD will get you within 60-70% of hitting the right button every GCD, where is only hitting a button 60-70% of GCDs, that are not rotational downtime, will (depending on the class) generally get you less that 50% of the same metric.”

I personally run all of my macros at .350 ms thus avoiding a possible ban from Blizzard and making sure my Priority spells/abilities are lining up.

But since people think I have no clue what I’m talking about a few posts up are probably gonna be ignored again.

To each their own run at the MS you feel comfortable with. But telling people you will ignore them because they run at low Ms’s is in itself just trying to make a mute point. As far as getting banned at a certain MS it won’t happen either you will or won’t get banned for using AHK it won’t be due to the repeat function. Like we said before run it at your own liking if you want to run at .350 then just make your own macro to fit that speed.

Raidbot really won’t help you with these macros due to time lost … But please by all means post your raid dummy test at 1 mil and lets compare, instead of arguing how about we see what works and what dont.

A comparison between our DPS numbers on a Training Dummy is a moot point due to iLevel, stats, ping…etc.

I never once said ANYTHING about AHK. It’s the SPEED you run the macros at using whichever spamming software anyone chooses.

…Raidbots has NOTHING to do with macros…sigh

I asked you to post your Raidbots Talent compare because I wanted to see the difference in DPS between the two-Double Tap and Lethal Shots but you ignored me.

I’m done trying to help suggest increase in DPS for this thread.

sarcasm on But don’t listen to me. I’m just a newbie on this site and only two weeks in at playing WoW and haven’t written a Guide or anything or know anything about competitive Raiding…sarcasm off

Well cant you pull the raidbot on me ? I dont and see no use for using raidbots I go by functionality and repetitiveness from key spam and do real testing on the dummies to adjust the macro to max performance., you did say people will get banned from the MS of it so like I said they will ban you not from the timing but from using a 3rd party. I wasn’t ignoring your asking, I figured that you were smart enough to look my stats up on armory and look at my pics to see covenant abilities.
Like I said raidbots doesn’t do crap for any reference when using a 1 button macro just make your own and adjust it using the dummies to max out dps.
Although you might not think so but you do come across as a asshat just my 2 cents editing your original post makes it no better.

so wait, you’re 197 ilvl atm…took 2 sub par talents ( Lethal and Streamline ) , are using a weapon geared for a BM, almost no Mastery ( 14 haste / 12 mastery ) havent done really nothing for raids except LFR and your highest Key is a 4 Mists…then argue with a guide creator and tell us you don’t even use one of the best tools around for maxing your dps? (Raidbots)

1 Like

I am telling you and SHOWING you what my dps is on a raid dummy, to each his own I came to help not to listen to shit talk.
Raidbots doesn’t help out on what your dps will be it tells you what it might be it only sims for 1 boss that isn’t even sub par to this expack.
Askmrrobot would actually do better at helping you gear out for your spec.

I wasn’t arguing with him if you read his original post you can see he started the argument just look at his edited copy.
My gear is sub par because I am gearing up I am working with what i have…