Dezorans Marksman Hunter

any macro mm pvp pleasee ?

wrong againā€¦Raidbots takes the current bosses / mob ā€¦ect into account and sims them AS IF they were working LIKE the bosses they representā€¦not the actual boss thats namedā€¦if that were the case we would be getting 3 mill dps on Patchwork simsā€¦try reading what the sim is doing before you go off half - cocked.

Ya that is it I am half cocked.
Maybe actually trying to read what i posted ? I told you what raidbots does yet you still seem to get cocky on the subject just let it rest, you canā€™t argue a point that is mute about a 1 button macro. NO SIM will help you only a gear analysis would.
Also instead of badgering someone that actually posts a macro try and post one that you think is better that would help out the community not this bullshit that you guys are doing in this threadā€¦
This thread needs to be deleted so it doesnt let others see what jackasses actually do to others that try to help on hereā€¦

Raidbots is a gear analysis and much moreā€¦I mean have you even tried it?

And we are trying to help by giving differing points of view and then asking for comparisons which you have failed to provide so yes, we are going to question things we know to be wrong / less dps / just outright false.

1 Like