Divine Retribution // Retribution Paladin 8.3+

Latest Update: 4/18/2020

I will execute great vengeance on them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon them

GRATUITOUS TWITCH PLUG

Why another ret macro ?

After testing almost every retribution paladin macro on here all with their caveat’s and my own personal nitpickyness - I have to make one that is up to my playstyle :

• Mythic+ Dungeons
  • Heroic Raids
  • Multi-side Vision Clears

Two big reasons I created this one were:

• To end the weirdo pause in macro rotation others have
  • Incorporate Divine Storm into the macro for the Azerite Trait : Empyrean Power (because I am kinda lazy and don’t want to put it in a MOD and have to manually do it)

And as of final testing today everything is working really good. Of course all these macros are in a continuous state of development so changes will // can be done in the future. Note: The addition of Divine Storm procs’ through Empyrean Power really help the flow of the auto rotation.

Normally here is where I would put links to my Raider.io and Warcraft Logs page(s) but as of writing Season 4 just started and I haven’t done any Mythic+ runs yet. So in the future this will be updated to reflect true world parses for comparison purposes.

Firing @ 50ms works the best for me. You may or may not have to adjust this.

This mod has (2) Versions based off different talent builds see talents below for claification

• Version 1 - Zeal / Fires of Justic - 1/1/3/3/2/1/2
  • Version 2 - Execution Sentence / Hammer of Wrath - 3/3/3/3/2/1/2

Here are the [MODS] for both single-target and AOE versions of the macros. subject to change

/cast [mod:ctrl] Flash of Light
/cast [mod:shift] Avenging Wrath
/cast [mod:alt] Shield of Vengeance

COPY AND PASTE BEGIN HERE

d0ZDiaWsks9wv61uelJuZKIKTrjZgQACi5Msv1Vi52kCokQDk0Eb7wq7NQttPgguPFt4WsgQamyrdhQ4Gsvu3vvoMQ64iLIfQIKLkvPfROLtHhkvr8uipwPNJyIQi1urQMmuy6OUOkcRtfvxwkxhk1gvr0wrkzZqrTDPksttG(ksP0NHI8mvyKqj(Muz0svz8ifNekPBjvHRr05fqRufL1IuQ6ViLkdFGoe)a60yLwynEcAxVNGoe1aDaHLgECWBhAcGae9cFlKjaIgfnkAu0OOrrJIga1FTgcA1mi2IqcqhIFGoe)asTfH98UIXS4NNusT0cIAaP2IWEExXyw8ZtkPwAbXdaP2IWEExXyw8ZtkPwAbXGasTfH98UIXS4NNFQGYojeLasTfH9uJRU7drlaP2IWEExXyw8ZtTuA(OdIDasTfH98UIXS4NNhYdZsisbi1we2Z7kgZIFEsj1sliAgqQTiSN3vmMf)8KsQLwq8JlGuBrypVRyml(5jLulTG4)di1we2Z7kgZIFEsj1sli(1asTfH98UIXS4NNusT0cI)daP2IWEExXyw8ZtkPwAbXFqaP2IWEExXyw8Zt5XbLeIFjGuBrypVRyml(5jLulTaKPecCmL9WMbeGcqq4(R1qa0bgqyPvyatafBRjWeqNQHNHjG61oetFyci6g2HM04pmbuV2Hysdtar3Wo0KgRHjGqCdNtID4Y2IqafGHTWWMdeqMUfyagncbOdXpGuCzGPg3cBJa98IrRW4Ddf9vgJ3nu0OXMWKNNqudifHldUyUwtG4bGuBrypVdbgNVSb(NNFZDsCHyqaP2IWEEhcmoN0NnM5NNhFkQGquci1we2Z7qGX5fE(55NkOLLgyafGrR)AneaDi(bKAlc7PgxD3hyaz6wG92W3ksdOdXpGuBrypVRyml(5jLulTagyiQb6q8di1we2Z7kgZIFEQdQ7Kqudi1we2Z7kgZIFEQLsZhDq8aqQTiSN3vmMf)8uB11zMcIbbKAlc75DfJzXpp1sP5JoikbKAlc75DfJzXppPKAPfeTaKAlc75DfJzXpp1wDDMPGyhGuBrypVRyml(5PwknF0brkaP2IWEExXyw8ZtkPwAbrZasTfH98UIXS4NNARUoZuq8JlGuBrypVRyml(5jLulTG4)di1we2Z7kgZIFEQT66mtbXVgqQTiSN3vmMf)88tfu2jH4)aqQTiSNAC1DFi(dci1we2Z7kgZIFEQLsZhDq8lbKAlc75DfJzXpppKhMLq8Bbi1we2Z7kgZIFEsj1sli(7aKAlc75DfJzXppPKAPfe)uasTfH98UIXS4NNusT0cIFZasTfH98UIXS4NNusT0cIACbKAlc75DfJzXppPKAPfe1FaP2IWEExXyw8ZtkPwAbrTgqQTiSN3vmMf)8uECqjHO(aqQTiSN3vmMf)8KsQLwquheqQTiSN3vmMf)8uhu3jbKPecCmL9WMbeGcqq4(R1qa0bgqyPvyatafBRjWeqNQHNHjG61oetFyci6g2HM04pmbuV2Hysdtaz6wGby0ieGoe)asXLbMAClSnc0ZlgTcJ3nu0xzmE3qrJgBctEEcrnGueUm4I5AnbIhasTfH98oeyC(Yg4FE(n3jXfIbbKAlc75DiW4CsF2yMFEE8POccrjGuBrypVdbgNx45NNFQGwwAGbKPBb2BdFRinGoe)asTfH98UIXS4NNARUoZuqudi1we2Z7kgZIFEQdQ7Kadi6g2HM0ynmbuagT(R1qa0H4hqQTiSNAC1DFGbeIB4CsSdx2wecOamSfg2CGadmG6VcXUWJ1qUz0tBHSTieofGoDdZf24ziQbewA4Xbq9JnE2gh8npPvZGylcjEItZWZb24zBCW380OrBWUryIFMFgTAgeBrONFp7HN0(wH3tLNN02Or8uGzppdBcBVE2dp)QV6qDO0QVs7NrRMbXwe6P2ZE45jOPTyZ2IqprTqUfUnpvEILAmAgEkWSN0wJI7ZZE45H6qDOouA1xP9Z8ZaecN2I1tdXoCbewxriGaupJn3NWaq9e8fPpGbgaa

COPY AND PASTE BEGIN HERE

dStVcaWsLkElIETeAMkLA2uLhd5MQK(fOUnuoSIDkL9k2Ts2pv(PsbdtLQXPQ8madvfzWenCjQdsi9CsDmjDocQfQcAPQuwmqlxvEOsj9ukldH1rqMOkWuPQMmHA6OUOsvDAqUmsxxLyJkf1wvk0MvQ02vkYhvQYxLGAAsKVPQAKeOTrigTk04LGCsc4ZsGRjvNxf1DHQ)QuIFtYPg)0QXScl6E7T)TTi6g2pnI4htqQxzpOvXyX8hp6I1XQvcaIAn21b9uBK(0qQLo(PvJFA1yWOrZojjsHbomUt2ba(6PredgnA2jjrkmWHXDY6xP(FpnGyWOrZojXDI)AALIbJgn7KKifg4W4ojrVlmWFA9yWOrZojjsHbomUt2ba(6Pjsmy0OzNKePWahg3jb6ac3t7pgmA0StsIuyGdJ7KDaGVESTvQYBdHbXXI5)GwfPCnGXeKoIdySgfvmGXoK6Xbm2nOvb1ag7g0QaIagBh65Bup6OPXpTAmy0OzNKePWahg3j7aaF9WX8FqRIuMiGXmMwEZxwigsTID6bPEq85y7qpF6r164NwngmpVcOmDrXo7KKIPJyCYL648WWjxkAHG0Sg3jtJigSMNhpmpOIPbedgnA2jjXuIfcXppCNSk8F)EALIbJgn7KKykXcPpcTlJ7Ka1VVsP1JbJgn7KKykXcnEmUtw)kjIieHJD6rVoONk(PvJbJgn7Ke3j(RHJDsP5Rd6PIF4WHJDDwxgpbwm9Tj6IHuRCymbPELJf7a6UZfpoTAmRmfjWbP9FpMai1kwmrVWhvVyB1B0hdhob

My Stats and Talents

Version 1 of the macro

*Version 2 of the Macro

The SIM to view click here

NOTE

There are two things to consider here when looking at the SIM:

• 3.2% of the damage was from Shield of Vengeance (the SIM adds damage that your own testing on a dummy will not - for a training dummy will NOT be damaging you)
  • Picture perfect proc usage from the Azerite Trait Empyrean Power (my macro and seemingly NO macro will auto give you perfect PROC usage - aiming for ~ 5-10% is realistic)

So the only thing we can really negate from the OVERALL SIM numbers here is to subtract the Shield of Vengeance damage (3.2%) from the overall which gives us:

~ 30.5k DPS

Using that and a true ~5 minute test on the correct training dummy along with all PVP talents turned off we get a DPS Parse SIM of:
retpalydpstraining

~ 94 %

More importantly lets look to see how accurate the macro did with the Empyrean Power proc to Divine Storm usage ratio:

So during the ~ 5 minute test dummy action Empyrean Power proc’ced 15 times ! And how many Divine Storms did he do ?

The macro initiated Divine Storm 14 times ! It missed one. Not too bad. Of course this is perfect world scenario the macro shoots for 5 -10 % over or under usage od Divine Storm. But thats (I think) about the best you can do give a fully auto implementation of that ability.

Anyway there it is. I mainly play the Paladin now so needed 3 good macros to do everything with. Lately I mainly use retribution in world questing because the rares in Uldum and the Vale just take too long to kill in Prot spec.

Leave a question below and I’ll do my best to answer it. If you leave a question like : It doesn’t work for me … to be honest I don’t know how to help you there.

Wanna see what it can do ??

9 Likes

Wow looks insane, i will give it a try these days. And will give u some Feedback!

Hi~Storage Unable to interpret sequence
Can you help me I’m a beginner

Great macro, been playing around with my paladin for a bit and as much as all the other macros work well, this one is the one I prefer! Why? Well mostly because there is no waste of resources. Other than the occasional “Wake of Ashes”, the macro spends as it goes! At 35ms, on a 395ilvl I burst at 24k dps and settle around 16k (on a 2 minutes single target dummy fight).

Thanks for the good work!

Storage Unable to interpret sequence

I have no clue - post this question in the Discord - #macro_questions section … the link to the Discord channel is : https://discord.gg/V4KEbm

Could u pls tell me where i can put Hammer of Wrath in your macro?

put it first in the sequence

/cast Hammer of Wrath

Loving this one, thank you very much!

It means what you copied and pasted couldn’t be understood. Either you had too many characters or not enough. Note: you should be importing two macros separately from this page.

Love these macros, thanks for posting them. I am having trouble though. The ST one won’t cast Avenging Wrath when I hold shift, and the Multitarget one won’t cast with any of the modifiers. Any ideas?

Check your keybindings for your mods aren’t bound.

i try your macro and i can say that the dps on aoe is extremly good but is lack a lot on single target that make it unavaliable for raids. i understand why you use the fires of justice but this is why you loose a lot from single

taking a look see …

I really like the Macro,

Im still looking for a Macro that uses Execution Sentence and Hammer of Wrath.

Could you maybe make one like that in the futute?

Friendly Regards !

DeadlyData I really like the Macro, Im still looking for a Macro that uses Execution Sentence and Hammer of Wrath. Could you maybe make one like that in the futute? Friendly Regards !

daeAfaakvi1PqbAxKOFPQggj0XGQLrQNPkMMq11KyBsQVHsJJKohcwhkuhufuwOke9qvqAIOiDrveTrvizKOiojkQwPksEPkcZufk3ufv7uk)ufcdvfyPOO8uLMkcTvvq1xrbnwuaVfk3fs7f8xvOAWuDyrlwQESIjRs5Yc2SqXNrHmAvsNwiVwO0SvLUne7gr)gPHRs1YLKNJQPtCDvITRIuFxfeJxfLZtc2pLbCGi0WH9KmWjpodpcgE8Li00aryzs49(BezSWclX8nqkCyFu(O8mLpkpt5zk1WEEov0dpuXJOKCGi0WbIqdh2)KCXCSHI0tb1CDCnBbAAy)tYfZXgkspfuZ1LcHhwO9a7FsUyo2qr6PGAUUMLLGk0Id7FsUyo2qr6PGAUUui8WcTcS)j5I5ydfPNcQ5QfDPgA1W(NKlMJnuKEkOMRRzzjOcnwy)tYfZXgkspfuZ1LcHhwOPc7FsUyo2qr6PGAUArxQHgby)tYfZXgkspfuZ11SSeuHgUIW(NKlMJnuKEkOMRw0LAOHJd7FsUyo2qr6PGAUUMLLGk0W1W(NKlMJnuKEkOMJRgVWwGg(dS)j5I5Af1S4qdpoS)j5I5ydfPNcQ56sHWdl0WlW(NKlMJnuKEkOM)uEiuGgEnS)j5I5ydfPNcQ5QfDPgA4SW(NKlMJnuKEkOMRw0LAOHRc7FsUyo2qr6PGAUArxQHgoby)tYfZXgkspfuZvl6sn00kc7FsUyo2qr6PGAUArxQHMgh2)KCXCSHI0tb1C1IUudnTg2)KCXCSHI0tb18YZJAbA6hy)tYfZXgkspfuZvl6sn00XH9pjxmhBOi9uqnxhxZwG9yu69JfHejWclXQiYydco0HLjH8g0HTfMyHoShz4vGoSmlIKr4qh2dOC58CQOarqGLzrKmsdDyxjC)OUqoseLe2dQIOvrIcWEIGcml8gsEaicnCy)tYfZXgkspfuZ11SSeuHMg2)KCXCSHI0tb1CDCnBbeyjwfrgBq0qh2dQcNNtfficnCy)tYfZ1kQzXbb2teu4GQaNdeHgoSFjRyuqcKbefmh7wiVHIrsVMviOyK0WzrCHJAo00W(5swjPi5el0EG9pjxmhdHEJXJu9IAoob2IIqloS)j5I5yi0BmMFnkgb18hCv14qRa7FsUyogc9gJZxb1CC1411AqabeyppjVKVmNucvNoqkrusOdltcV3HLHxdvbZvGEXCEiyEAodyE2PNoyEeP5Y1G5eZ3aPWnpsmhjKKCZLRbZNR0OjyEe3CEKCjLikz(AEsEZ8l3nxOMRa9I5h99qfNsMVMFVketOkqobg08K8M5hs07R5KuX8qmXegXCMEWAUsLkvQ0oLDkyzAiM8YRanCy37HH5mfASkclZhkjSWEyxKR0kyp03KFfeqaaa

There ya go … that’s a fun build … might change to that … thats for Single-Target - for AOE I wouldn’t change anything just spam Divine Storm over everything else

1 Like

That’s awesome.

Thanks for the great work!

Wouldn’t work for me - the macro imports and everything but it doesn’t do anything when i try to use it. Not sure what’s wrong

Every ability except “Judgement” has the modifier [combat] …

Which means you have to be within range of something … it will pull with Judgement then get you into combat which in turn will start the sequences

Assign your opener ability to some key you use frequently and use it to pull mobs to get you into combat

The only thing i can see the macro doing is judgement - after that nothing but white strikes until judgement is off of cooldown. I manually press abilities to try to get the macro started and nothing happens. Shift mod, control mod and alt mod isn’t working either. Seems the only thing that is working is judgement…

silly question but : are you in range of stuff ?

Watch Reruns of WoW Lazy Macros Creator (Lutechi) Live @ 10PM EST