Divine Retribution // Retribution Paladin 8.3+

Yeah I am - i tried the target dummies, tried live targets, etc… I just can’t get it to fire anything off other than judgement… By the way I appreciate your quick response to my posts

lol im sorry i have no clue why some people cant get macros to work … look at yur ms … look at yur talents … open up the macro take a look

Yeah I’ve done that - thinking it may be something I can spot but I can’t figure out what it is… Something is hanging it up and I don’t know what. I’ll keep looking at it, maybe I’ll get lucky

are you using AHK … or some auto spam mouse software

I’mm using Razer - keyboard and mouse. Your original macro works just fine but when I tried the latest you posted I can’t get it to work at all.

Updated main macro at beginning of thread to avoid confusion - now comes in 2 different talent flavors

I tested the macro and it worked for me but im thinking it might be the trinkets. Try untick all of those for trinkets, neck, head etc. See if its that.

Well the updated macro works fine now so I have no idea what the problem was. Glad it’s sorted out and appreciate the help

Hey, first i want to say that i have used alot of your macros and theyh works perfect. Latley i have been playing ret pally and your macros was working fine. But somehowe today it didn’t do any dmg at all the started studering. I tried both versions with 50 ms on toggle. I have a 468 ret pala and only did 28k dps without wings. Before i used to do 50+ without wings. Is it possible that it had something to do with your new macro. Because the one i used before was only 1 version. and it was called Swagger single target or something. I was abit fast and deleted the old one before i got the test the new one. is there a chance that you have the old ret macro? so that i can try to test the old one and see if that was the problem.

1 Like

I love your work and I will definitly try this one out. What do you use as the forth Essence?

How I could use the version 2 single target?

Go into the Macro settings and choose version 2 as the default then hit save

1 Like

Thank You usmcguy, very good macro.

1 Like

RJ, noob question. How do I use the second version of your macro?

I figured it out. For some reason GSE sets everything default to #2. I was wondering why 1 wasn’t working well.

Love the macro. Which version do you find you like the best overall?

dang … use yur eyes …

well its not using it perhaps im doing something wrong :frowning:

hrmm … lets take a look at both of Elfyau’s macros:

first one :

and his second one:

lets take a look at mine:

so … um … its a copy how ??

for instance setup 2 im getting 26k dps