[nTx] Do you know the ZUG? [Level 70] [Warrior] [Fury] [Dragonflight]

Hello. very nice macro. Im using the pvp one. Is there a reason raging blow is not included in the macro?

EDIT: i saw now that it’s the annihilator build. I just added raging blow after Bloodthirst

You’ve not raging blow on the talents i linked.

Greetings

pvp macro is auto using my trinkets, how do i change this?

Open it, go to version 1 (the number on top)… scroll down to the botton and right click onto pvp trinket slot until its blackened out.

My bad on that, gotta change it.

Hi everyone! Just updated the macros, you can find them on main post.

Feedback is welcome.

Greetings

PD: PVP Version has trinkets disabled by default now.

Rampage doesn’t seem to trigger as consistently as previous versions on both the ST and MT macro. Love the macro, though! Thanks for your work.

1 Like

Gonna check it, gimme few mins.

Thank you for the feedback!

No rush! It’s no trouble to manually cast Rampage when it procs. Have a handy weak aura that makes it obvious.

1 Like

Updated :wink:

Try it out if it performs better, let me know!

Thank you

EDIT: Did a few tweaks more, now it’s even more consistent. Sorry for the delay

@nTx Hello!!

ty for doing the macros, i have a doubt, the ST and AOE are in the same string?

trying to input the AOE, but it says to merge with the ST

Seems i messed it up, gonna upload them again. Check back in a while i have to turn on my computer hehe

Sorry!

1 Like

Ready! Try it out

Thanks for the feedback

Thanks Neuro! I’ll give them a shot tonight :slight_smile:

Looks like the AOE macro doesn’t contain any blocks. Am I missing something?

Yeah, the single target macro seems pretty dialed in but the AOE one is missing editable blocks and not casting Rampage efficiently. Also noticing that it says “RESTRICTED: Macro specifics disabled by author.” in both macro options. Not sure if that has always been there or not, but thought I’d pass it along.

Seems something went wrong when exporting. The string was completely wrong, now I pasted it correctly… Hope this time works.

Srry for this @zithftw

No need to apologize at all! Really appreciate your time.

It’s officially dialed. Working like a charm now! Thanks again Neuro.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback.

Remember everyone using and enjoying the macro to tell me if it works for you or it doesn’t so I can fix the mess as I did.

1 Like

Hey, i have been messing with your macro, i wanted to moved away from annihalator builds. Something ive noticed is that if we look at rage generation, there is alot of overflow rage, where we are generating rage while at cap, i plan to fix my issue with adding a mod for rampage to dump the rage. But maybe it could be something you could look into, or maybe its just not something we can fix and need a modifier.