Does not work gse

good afternoon! First I want to say a big thank you to the developer for the addon. after the update, the addon does not work for me, I would like to get a working version as soon as possible. does not work new macros does not save ready-made macros. developer please make a working version without it as without hands

I would suggest looking at GSE - Support and where to get help

It generally states if it’s important post it on GitHub. Why? because that the home for GSE.

Your vague thing of “it’s broken fix it” gives me a total of zero insight into your problem.

As a guess I’m assuming that you havnt been paying attention to the further changes Blizzard has made to click which came into effect last night. You might want to look at the troubleshooting guide for that issue here: GSE - Support and where to get help

If that’s not it, you are going to have to use GitHub and raise a support request and supply some very specific information.

The current working versions of GSE that are compatible with this WoW version are: 3.1.18, 3.1.19, 3.1.19-PatronBuild and 33.1.20-PatronBuild

3.1.18 and 3.1.19-PatronBuild need Load out of date addons. This has been fixed in 3.1.19 and 3.1.20-PatronBuild respectively. Outside of this these versions are the same as their predecessors.

1 Like