DV8 DH Havoc 4.1

Hey DatDH,

That is an issue I have noticed. I’m currently working on some fixes to this macro and will take a look at it.

The reason I have that line is to ensure BD goes out in between Chaos Strike spam.

1 Like

Cool. Good to know it isn’t only me. Besides the pause your initial macro is awesome.

Try this out and tell me what you think. My MS is usually anywhere near 32-43MS, but I run AHK at 20MS. Not trying to steal your thread, just trying to help. It’s configuration 2.

daKrgaWkqinlrLBruAxOu1VOsdtQ4yszzG6zcyAsvxJOyBsL(gfzCc6CuY6OOCqukTquQ8quctKOQlccXgbbgPOQtIs0krP4LOKAMuuDtcyNi8tcIHkqlvK6PatvexfeKTsqYxbH6SGG6Te6UezVqdwPdRyXIYJrAYG0Lv1MjO(mfgnL60u1RjQmBeDBQy3K(nQgoi64eKA5O45cnDvUobA7OKCErY(Lm2WeKOHa5zBI85LnpBfkHWcKagtqq(NessVkhcqqYq(6fraCGwdU1qaBf8S5miq(5KppceyubhswQ3ZWQxppxr2Ha5FHhbjpKagb5FsirGS1kF(AfZpSItLQLvn23PwH5m1ME8q9QrTJcTwbsD2EkeTwriMdX1gY(asSVyJS1M(PChNxH(qRfUJS9DCI1c9H8vOE1OwbHKR1cHfcekDTKZ9knf7l2iBTbz(ySw2AEsTcZzQveIK6RLD)4ivSr2AdY8XyTG8SecsQvyotTSGRrbD(Afym80InYwBqMpgRLfcHijTqmVwH5m1Yc7HhRLGZQbbaiFklLhjKXKjeWskxraceyOmCH6zIEUgXeKOHjirdbU0jE1kQCQ9O6t6vdPAHLj0cUdsaJax6eVAfvo1Eu9j9Qrok3jBoPABHH9wwirae4sN4fFHwWxPFTIkNApQ(KE1qQ2wxytw95QT1f2Kvps0Jax6eVAfvo1Eu9j9Qrok3jBoPABHH9wwiHmiWLoXRwrLtThvFsVAivBRlmCFaKOlcCPt8Qvu5u7r1N0Rg5OCNS5KQTfg2BzHeMqGlDIxTIkNApQ(KE1qQ2wxytw9iWCohsZ9o(dbiiipEcmugoMGhcY)dumdbepvomdbS7jpmdbP9QrdZqqAVAaJziG1FQ0p5pXhtWdbG7HeceuPNNRiiiJNZ4VuiiHXRY9hmMHaw)PcY8XiMGene4EdJXFV(oPQvu52dJJKi0FGkHeWiWLoXRwrhouZgYlNYP2JQpPxnKQTzf2PfajcGax6eVAfD4qnlA7f(KQf2uya4UirpcCPt8Qv0Hd1m6XqkvBZKvhzmHhccY8cmugoMGene4sN4vROYP2JQpPxnYr5ozZjvBlmS3YcpeKW4v5(RHz4HeWycs0qGlDIxTIkNApQ(KE1qQwyzcTG7GeWiWLoXRwrLtThvFsVAKJYDYMtQ2wyyVLfseabU0jE1kQCQ9O6t6vdPABDHnz1Je9iWLoXRwrLtThvFsVAKJYDYMtQ2wyyVLfcmNZH0CVJ)qqdbb5XtGHYWXeKOHax6eVAfvo1Eu9j9QHuTTUWMS6rcye4sN4vROYP2JQpPxnKQT1fgUpaEii)pqXmeq8u5WmeWUN8WmeK2RgnmdbjmEvU)Aygcs7vdymdbS(tfK5JrmbjAiW9ggJ)E9DsvROYThghjrO)avcjGrGlDIxTIoCOMnKxoLtThvFsVAivBZkStlaseabU0jE1k6WHAw02l8jvlSPWaWDrIEe4sN4vROdhQz0JHuQ2MjRoYycpeaUhsiqqLEEUIGGmEoJ)sHGegVk3FWygccY8cmugoMGene4sN4vROYP2JQpPxnYr5ozZjvBlmS3YcjGrGlDIxTIkNApQ(KE1qQwyzcTG7Ghcy9Nk9t(t8Xe8Wdp8Wdra

2k less DPS using yours. @DatDH

@Abby

Interesting. I just retested and my macro was 6k dps higher. Of course you need to consider Corruption procs and whatnot.

I’m still iterating on mine.

I’m not happy with the Chaos Strike usage, and also running into issues with it locking up and spamming Demon’s Bite. Never had the issue before, so I’m still troubleshooting it.

Not planning on updating anything until I’ve fixed it.

@Anonymous

@ 477, 5 min test, it was 2.3K less… BUT, it didn’t hang once, so I’m not entirely sure why the damage was less. I did it right before bed so I didn’t breakdown the overview. I will most likely later today when I get on.

@DV8

IIRC, there was a similar problem w/ Chaos Strike usage in one of the first versions of your DH macro, and you solved it by removing one of the sequences.

A year and a half ago, there was an issue GSE ignoring certain sequences. I don’t know if that has been fixed or not as I haven’t made a macro in so long…

1 Like

@Abby

As a 481 DH I ran the test until Meta came back off CD. I didn’t do a full five minutes… no patience. I feel DV8 has been creating macros way longer than I have so here’s hoping he finds the problem and it runs smooth.

@DV8

Have you tried taking your original post 4.0.2 and changing it from Priority to Sequential? I tried it last night and I didn’t feel Fury starved AND there was no pause or under usage of Blade Dance.

1 Like

DatDH do u test your macro with Sequential?
And do u prefer version 1 or 2 of yours?

@christian-schroder

I tested my macro using Sequential, but it doesn’t work correctly. I’d recommend DV8’s if you want that method. If you do try mine use whichever works better for you as a Priority macro.

Funny you should mention that because I noticed that it was skipping my only castsequence I was using. I wonder if it had been fixed or not? I’ll look into that with the dev’s.

I prefer to use priority as it uses sequential abilities more often eg: 1, 12, 123, 1234, etc. With the ability to add limited logic to a macro, I’ve found priority to be the best for me personally. But I’ll give it a try and see.

For some reason the macro is locking up for me – spamming demon’s bite about 6 times, then going back to rotation.

Updated to version 4.1

• Further improved Chaos Strike usage with Demonic Appetite
  • Improved Blade Dance usage

Note: Been using this update for a while now - no lock ups and running smoothly. SHould be good till Shadowlands.

1 Like

ill test this beast out :slight_smile:

Getting stuck and spamming Demon’s Bite.

Adjust your macro speed (AHK, Razer, etc). I run it at 20ms with ability latency to match and it runs well.

Didn’t i see somewhere that speeds like 10ms/20ms are way to fast and will most likely get picked up by Blizz as botting?

10ms might be too fast, but I’ve been using 20 for a lot of different macros and for years now.

MS really doesn’t influence much above ~100. AutoSpellQueueWindow is the determining factor per how a macro will run with a users latency.

Further, MS has nothing to do with spam casts - that’s a sequence issue. Which, after looking at the sequence, it was an issue being causes by Reaping Flames within the sequence.