DV8 DH Havoc 4.1

I didn’t recall him having the /cast Heart Essence in his macro. I must have removed it when I first tried it.

Also, I disagree that ms doesn’t influence much. I can run the same macro at 20ms or 60ms and there’s a difference that’s noticeable.

I match my AHK script speed to my ability lag tolerance, which doesn’t always match my in-game latency and it runs fine. You just need to find what works best for you.

Ah maybe i was mistaken but this is from a mod on this site

Do keep in mind that 10 is EXTREMELY fast and definitely inhuman. 10ms means the macro is getting pressed 100 times per second. I wish macro authors stop recommending speeds that are this absurd.

10 is absurd. 20+ feels fine. It all comes down to your latency and finding what works best for you in-game.

In terms of clicks or key presses, 20 and 60 make no difference. The only time 20 vs 60 will be noticeably different is if there is a difference in your queue window. Anything under 100, unless your SQW is set to 0, is being queued at the same speed, you can test this by adjusting your spell queue window and using Trufigcd (addon) matched with a stop-watch. Your spells will queue at the same speed until you adjust it (queue window).

Is there a way to change ms on razer synapse?

Download Razer Synapse. Change your speed in there. IIRC Razer deals in seconds versus ms, so your values will be slightly different than those that use ms.

I completely disagree. As a melee I’ve found running the ms faster is overall better. Running this macro at 60ms vs 20ms I can watch the GCD and see the pauses. Running at 20ms there’s almost no pause.

Keep in mind when I say 60ms vs 20ms I’m referring to both the AHK script timing AND the ability latency queue.

You can disagree all you want. You’re arguing fact versus opinion.

As I said, you can use Trufigcd with a stop-watch to see yourself that there is no difference until you reach 100 ms. GCD’s are based on your spell queue window, which is a lag tolerance system hard-coded into the game.

You can run a macro at 1 ms and it doesn’t matter as long as your SQW is set to anything above 0.

I would recommend reading up on what the Spell Queue Window does before discussing this further. I also don’t want to hijack DV8’s thread any further so feel free to DM me if you’d like to learn more about how it works.

1 Like