Elemental shaman 5.4

and scout can you link the ones you use?

I just tested out the single target macro today. It does decent dps and everything (including lightning bolt) goes off. I wonder if you have the latency portion set incorrectly.

I copy and paste it so idk…

[quote quote=11175]my elemental macro,give it a go workd for me….

/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
#showtooltip Lightning Bolt
/castsequence reset=combat Flame Shock,Searing Totem,null
/castsequence reset=0,3 0,0,0,0,lava burst
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,lava burst
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Elemental Blast
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,lava burst
/castsequence reset=target lightning bolt,flame shock,lightning bolt,lightning bolt,lightning bolt,earth shock,lightning bolt
/castsequence reset=combat searing totem,thunderstorm
/cast [combat] Ascendance
/cast [combat] lifeblood
/cast [combat] shamanistic rage
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1

[/quote]

This is the one I use too and it’s worked. Notice that one of the lava burst casts has a “0,3” instead of a “0.3”. Having that copy/pasted won’t let that spell go off.

Thanks for the help yeah I didn’t not the , in the first lava burst

[quote quote=11388]I see alot of this in macros on this site and was wondering what they do for the macro?

i mean i know what they do but why are they in the macro in the first place
[/quote]

would like to add that there is an addon called ShortMacros that lets you replace this with this:

/de
/ee

so my lightning bolt macro is

#showtooltip
/de
/cast Lightning Bolt
/startattack
/ee

I was told to check out the thread on the forums from Micheal J. Lynch in a response to a thread I posted in a different section. Which can be found here

Now, I have been reading the site and deciding if I want to download this addon Macrotoolkit. If Micheal had read the post he would have seen that I had already be visiting this part of the forums. However, instead he read my post as a threat to the addon and [CLOSED] the post so not to get anymore comments on that thread.

All, I was trying to do was find out more info on this addon before downloading. Thank you to the ‘one’ person that actually made a comment on my other post.

Joe;

You made a post about Shammies. That belongs in the Shammy area, not where you posted it. You did not have a question about Macro Toolkit. I closed the topic because we do not need a thousand topics on the same thing.

If you have a question about MTK then use that thread, the developer of MTK reads those posts.

Ok Micheal,
You are still not reading the original post correctly nor are you even trying to answer the original question. So let me try and help you.

You mentioned I was making a post about Shammies, but If you actually read the post I made a comment thanking Martin for the macro I found on this forum and explained I was merely using it as an example. Now, if i had use a warrior macro, Druid macro ect you would have said the same thing and directed me to those forums. So, again I was not making a post about shammies, it was just to make a point. ie: an example.

You also mentioned I did not have a question about Macrotoolkit.
If you had paid attention to the first 2 sentences of the original post, I clearly stated I was interested in Macrotoolkit and had concerns/questions.

I also stated that I was new to these forums. So not only did you never answer my original question, you directed me to the wrong thread and never tried to offer me a link to the macrotoolkit thread. So as a moderator you were wrong on both your posts and I’m sure the creator of the addon appreciates you not even trying to sell me on the macro addon.

So, maybe next time someone trys to ask a question you will actually read the content in thier post so you can actually be helpfull.

My apologies to anyone other than Micheal for this post being in the Shammie thread.

[quote quote=11175]my elemental macro,give it a go workd for me….

/castsequence reset=combat Flame Shock,Searing Totem,null
/castsequence reset=0,3 0,0,0,0,lava burst
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,lava burst
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,lava burst
/castsequence reset=target lightning bolt,flame shock,lightning bolt,lightning bolt,lightning bolt,earth shock,lightning bolt
/castsequence reset=combat searing totem,thunderstorm
/cast [combat] lifeblood
/cast [combat] shamanistic rage
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();

[/quote]

the only problem i have with this macro is that my fire elemental totem isnt protected for my searing totem
any solutions for this problem?

[quote quote=11174]for a general guide you can look

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/the-castsequence-reset0-3-0-explanation

as far as i know nobody else uses this kind of macros with this form, thus making us the only site providing ONE BUTTON macros. there for the word lazy

some people do not agree with this guide but that is ok.<br>
keep in mind that we have found variations between the European servers and the American ones like the /castsequence reset=0.4 needs to be under the main cast sequence.

as for the numbers 0,1,2, is my way of keeping track of how my spells will be prioritized and keeping it it clear to view.

also in the<br>
/castsequence reset=target Flame Shock,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Earth Shock,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt

Earth Shock can be placed accordingly depending on the haste a player has so that he may get the full benefit of dps.
[/quote]

http://www.superwowmacros.com/ … just sayin’.

Hello Jimmy, I have seen this one and a few other websites around that are similar. Pretty much they take macros from here and claim them their own.

Some of them do not get updated after several months (they come here and copy again).

While I know many people could make their own macros before WoWLazyMacros came out, we were the only one active on this particular niche besides multi-boxing macro websites that were similar but not the same.

[quote quote=12713]Hello Jimmy, I have seen this one and a few other websites around that are similar. Pretty much they take macros from here and claim them their own.

Some of them do not get updated after several months (they come here and copy again).

While I know many people could make their own macros before WoWLazyMacros came out, we were the only one active on this particular niche besides multi-boxing macro websites that were similar but not the same.
[/quote]

I agree. I’ve visited other macro sites and have exact duplicates to the ones posted here down to the reset timers and everything and the explanation of the macros copy/pasted too, but, were posted here weeks or even months before the exact post is found in another one of those websites. when looking at comments when someone has an issue with the macro, it’s usually a week or two later that the “author” replies and thats usually after the same issue with the macro is talked about here and replied too.

But back to subject: There’s so many things and ways you can make ele shammy macro’s because they’re probably the easiest class to play with forgivable (sp?) playstyle. Eventhough i’ve played shammys since WoW began and can run circles around ppl dps wise just mashing buttons (well before i quit months ago and now have to do gear catch-up), I love using the macros just to be “lazy” when running the same heroic/scenario/lfr over and over and over and over again to the point of shoving an ice pick through my ears

hello i am rossignoll elemental shaman on twisting nether eu guild powerwolfs
i am rainding in a 10 man guild, my currtent ilvl 551
i am using the haste build hit>haste>mastery
my opener dps is ± 400k on the hc dummy(no pots or flaks)
my averge dps is ± 225k on the hc dummy(no pots or flaks)

talents: 3.3.3.3.2.3

for normal rotation in dont use any all in 1 macro
but for my opener i have made an all in macro and i like to share it
this macro has less than 255 characters so no macro addon needed

in this macro all is added you want to use when starting a fight only bloodlust/heroism isnt just spam the macro till ascendance than start spamming lava burst(6x lava burst is added in the macro) when ascendance is over just follow the normal rotation
remove/replace Berserking for your own racial if your not a troll
this macro must only be used at the start of a fight after than its useless and it will fuck up your rotation
also be sure you dont use any other spell except prepot and bloodlust/heroism otherwise the macro wont work

#showtooltip Fire Elemental Totem
/castsequence reset=target Fire Elemental Totem,Elemental Blast,Flame Shock,Lava Burst,Berserking,Stormlash Totem,Spiritwalker's Grace,Ascendance,Lava Burst,Lava Burst,Lava Burst,Lava Burst,Lava Burst,Lava Burst

ascendance macro:

#showtooltip Ascendance
/use Berserking
/cast Elemental Mastery
/cast Spiritwalker's Grace
/cast Ascendance
/cast Lava Burst

single target

/castsequence reset=target Flame Shock.null
/castsequence reset=0,3 0,0,0,0,Lava Burst
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Unleash Elements
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Ascendance
/castsequence reset=target Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Earth Shock,Lightning Bolt,Lightning Bolt,Flame Shock
/cast [combat] Ancestral Guidance

single target aoe

#showtooltip Chain Lightning
/castsequence reset=target Flame Shock.null
/castsequence reset=0,3 0,0,0,0,Lava Burst
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Unleash Elements
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Ascendance
/castsequence reset=target Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Earth Shock,Chain Lightning,Chain Lightning,Flame Shock
/cast [combat] Ancestral Guidance

enjoy them good macros all in one

Firstly I am a long time user this is so much better than disjointing fingers to get everything to proc.

Someone brought up how to protect a totem, and I have a macro similar to this I got off this website for enhance does amazing dps, Thanks to the author. But I got thinking if it could be manipulated to allow for use in Elemental. I cant get it to fire off and not sure where the hang up is or if this will even be viable. Any suggestions or improvements appreciated.

#showtooltip Lava Burst
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.7 0,0,0,0,0,0,Lightning Bolt
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.7 0,0,0,0,0,Earth Elemental Totem
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.7 0,0,0,0,Fire Elemental Totem
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.7 0,0,0,Lava Burst
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.7 0,0,Elemental Blast
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.7 0,Unleash Elements
/castsequence [pet:Earth Elemental Totem] reset=target/2.9 Searing Totem, Flame Shock, Grounding Totem, Earth Shock, Healing Stream Totem; [pet:Fire Elemental Totem] reset=target/3.0 Flame Shock, Grounding Totem, Earthbind Totem, Earth Shock, Healing Stream Totem; [combat] reset=target/3.1 Searing Totem, Flame Shock, Grounding Totem, Earthbind Totem, Earth Shock, Healing Stream Totem
/cast [combat] Lifeblood
/cast [combat] Shamanistic Rage
/cast [combat] Astral Shift
/startattack

Hi everyone Im 2 months new to macros and ive been going through all the class forums for 1 button’s that work/best fit my style. Ive taken what Ive learned and thought i would share this.

#showtooltip Ascendance
/castsequence reset=0,3 0,0,0,0,0,Lava Burst
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Unleash Elements
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Elemental Blast
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Lightning Bolt
/castsequence [nomod] reset=0.3 0,Flame Shock
/castsequence [mod;shift] Earth Shock, Searing Totem
/use [combat] Heroism
/use [combat] Elemental Mastery
/use [combat] Ascendance
/use [combat] Spiritwalker's Grace
/use [combat] Stoneform
/castsequence reset=target Fire Elemental Totem,Stormlash Totem
/castsequence reset=4 Lava Burst, Lava burst, Lava Burst

This macro is for the annoying fire ele/ searing problem. I have it set as mod shift but the mod has to be repeatedly pressed for it to be read. for me anyway. Hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

#showtooltip Ascendance
/castsequence reset=0,3 0,0,0,0,0,Lava Burst
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Unleash Elements
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Elemental Blast
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Lightning Bolt
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Flame Shock
/castsequence [mod:shift] Earth Shock, Searing Totem
/use [combat] Heroism
/use [combat] Elemental Mastery
/use [combat] Ascendance
/use [combat] Spiritwalker’s Grace
/use [combat] Stoneform
/use [combat] Ancestral Guidance
/castsequence reset=target Fire Elemental Totem,Stormlash Totem
/castsequence reset=4 Lava Burst, Lava burst, Lava Burst

UPDATE to my last post on the opener macro

#showtooltip Ascendance
/castsequence reset=target Lightning Bolt,Flame Shock ,Spiritwalker's Grace,Lava Burst,Fire Elemental Totem,Stormlash Totem,Elemental Blast,Ascendance,Lava Burst,Lava Burst,Lava Burst,Lava Burst,Lava Burst,Lava Burst,Lava Burst,Lava Burst,Lava Burst
/cast Berserking

after some tests the macro above is much much better than my last posted macro so feel free and test it yourself :slight_smile:

prepot and bloodlust/heroism in not added in the macro!
swap berserking for your own racial or remove it if your not a troll!

I’m lost on how these macro’s work and I’ve installed the macro tookit so the extra characters will work in WoW. Are these macro’s set up to be one button DPS enhancements because my DPS goes down or the macro will grey out, which means there’s an error. As a elemental shaman we have several items that we need to be aware of during encounters and I’m just trying to find a way to minimize this with this site. Can someone please help?