Elf Improved DF Update Macro - Cleave Style

Don’t use “FeelyCraft” it doesn’t exist.
Use for your Talents till the end of time: Raidbots - Optimize Your WoW Characters

LOL.
I am on a site…which tries to play an MMO via a SINGLE KEY…and am being told to sim and not use Feelycraft?

This toon is just a crafter. I just need to be able to kill mobs for weekly prof quests.

1 Like

@Craigs_List
…so do you want to put out the most DPS possible to kill mobs faster so you gather mats faster? Or just go with whatever spell looks pretty?

I’d go with (as most people would) the first sentence.

@Craigs_List

Use WoWHead they have the built-in their guide for Ignite / Cleave as part of their talents section for Mages. I seriously shouldn’t have to do that, this is an advanced site, not a site that holds your hand.

I get your Mage is a crafter, that’s great for you, mine is a damage nuker that will topple meters, and destroy bosses in PVE but also melt faces in PVP. I like that about my Mage. You know what else I like…Gold. So I don’t craft, I skin, I herb, I mine and then I sell it on the old fashion AH where I make 5000 gold an hour, and to me, that’s fun because you know that elusive mount is always up there that nobody can afford from the old card game. When I’m not farming skins and herbs, and mines I like long strolls through mythic plus dungeons, in which I like to crush timers and do a nice +15 for my toons. Oh did I forget, I make my macros for that crowd, sorry I don’t make them for crafters or casuals. If you are a raider, or an m+ person who enjoys my macro, it’s meant for you, if you are not, you probably won’t get what you want out of it. There are others here, go work with those.

The thing about my macro is that it requires Ignite, which means you have to do enough damage with a Pyro for it to really work, doesn’t really work well when soloing mobs. Again if you played M+ or Raiding you’ll see the benefits.

I’m not trying to be a dick, asshole, take your pick but I did clearly state that this is for Mythic+ and not soloing or crafting. Reading is fundamental.

Used this macro a good bit today and love it! Haven’t played my mage in years but having fun with it now. Any advice as to where to put talent points after leveling? It’s been years since I’ve played the mage…

There is a new active ability you want to get in the Mage tree (bottom left capstone) but getting that to work with the macro is another thing. I am planning to finish my Rogue, and then finish my Mage, as my Mage is near 70.

I should have an update soon, as tomorrow I basically start my PTO.

3 Likes

COMO PODRIA CREAR MI PROPIO MACRO ME RECOMIENDAS UNA PAGINA UN ADDONS O UN PROGRAMA PARA HACERLO O UNA GUIA ALO QUE MESIRVA PARA HACERLO TE L OAGRADECERIA POR FAVOR. :smiley:

Puede utilizar GSE, que está desarrollado. Uso muchas herramientas diferentes, incluido Notepad ++ y Visual Studio para ayudar a crear estas macros, y luego realizo muchas pruebas para asegurarme de que cada parte de la rotación funcione. Solo un FYI, no hablo español, hablo inglés e italiano con fluidez.

So I figured out where to load the talent code but the issue that I am having is that when I load it, it wants me to add points. My mage is 61 at the moment, I don’t know where to put the point into, am I missing something or just really stupid?

Hi @Tirgarde

Welcome back to the site, I have not updated my Mage yet due to real-life issues at the moment (work-related).

The build I built is the Ignite Cleave build and you can find the exact talents on WoWHead’s Mage Guide, just look for the Ignite Cleave talents and you should be good to go.

1 Like

Thank you. I’m trying to remember to stay more active here.

Sorry to hear about IRL stuff, I hope they get sorted soon and you can play again :slight_smile:
Thank you for responding to me, I will look that up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just fyi for people i used this macro to level my mage from 60-70 with crap gear.

Trying to figure out a rotation and macro for arcane and frost now.

Frost, is a very simple rotation but does require the use of modifier keys for FoF and Brain Freeze. There is supposed to be a build that does not use modifiers much though, but I haven’t tested it yet.

Im assuming blizzard would probably need to be on modifier too

LOL, they need help…I do wish they would fire Ion.

Your talents are not for lev70, i tried the macro but it seems my dps on the dummy is not that high,… 30k :frowning: with ilev390

what where the rest talents? i tried on the dummy and the numbers where not good

you do realize you’re posting in a 2-3 month old thread right?

1 Like

Yes :, the issue is that there is no newer topic :wink:

lol, so gonna take the question about the talents as “does anybody have updated talents?”

Expect Moon will get back to this macro someday. i see they are more into some other classes right now.
Til then you might need to figure out what works best for you, or maybe see if WoWhead talents will be good with the macro. i hope this helps some.

1 Like