Elf Improved DF Update Macro - Cleave Style

I would use WoWHead and look at the M+ ones. The spec is working fine, just need new talents. I would venture to look at the Ignite build, as that is what this build was originally based on but it might not be as good as the Flamestrike build as it’s being promoted. If you want an easy build use the Ignite build it works best in raiding but also in M+.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply what is your ilev on the dummy what is the dps output?

I’m not 70 yet, but at 65 I’m doing 13-15k on a dummy. I didn’t make any changes to the macro so far and its been running fine.

1 Like

You are using 250ms? autokey or keyboard?

I never use AHK, see my other posts on that. I use 100 ms, most everyone here knows what I build, that’s why there is usually no point to create the same heading in other posts.

I use hardware emulation, from iCUE, which I have it set to 100 ms on both catch and release.

1 Like

iCue needs a Corair keyboard also or can be installed and work with a razer one?

iCUE only works with Corsair, if you have a Razer, you need to use their software.

1 Like

Thanks indeed used the synapse. What ms are usually safe?

Says in the orig post… 100ms or 250ms depending on if you are hardware or software emulation.

1 Like

I’m using Razer synapse what how to record a macro for key spam ?

In synapse, click on the device you want to put the macro on (in my case a Naga Pro). On the screen that opens click on the button/key you want to be your macro check the box that says enable turbo, speed goes by presses per second (i usually put at 4 or 5).

Sorry for not being very eloquent

2 Likes

Consult the instruction manual that came with your keyboard or mouse or use YouTube to find out. I can’t be holding your hand on how to create a simple macro. I can understand if systems were complicated, but Logitch, Razer, Corsair all make their software very easy to use.

I can help you with Corsiar, as I have shown to others, but I don’t own a Logitech keyboard, but its very similar to Corsiar.

1 Like

Thanks, i Have found it :wink:

i would go with neither… they both are SA and not helpful. Did you ever think that there are some of us not as learned as others …thats why we use the expertise of the people on here… Thank goodness for those that do help accordingly.

1 Like

working well in 10.1.5

I try to import the above talent code and i get "the loadout you are trying to import is out of date
"

Not sure why, but my flamestrike seems to fire on myself rather than at the cursor. Is there something i’m missing?

same thing is happening to me

look in the macro and see if you find an @player instead of @cursor in the flamestrike line

post a pic of talents please