Elfyau's 8.3 Brewmaster Macro ***Updated 10-May-20***

Awesome! Many thanks!
I don’t raid or do M+ so can’t really test those, but will let you know how it goes.

So far i’m liking this one a lot. Multiboxed a few visions and my tank didn’t have any problems at all.
Did about 17k dps on dummies in SW with ilevel 429, so not too bad i guess. I also changed some of my abilities as i didn’t have Bob and Weave which is quite essential with high tolerance.

1 Like

Something I forgot to consider was purifying brew… it may be worth separating it from your macro to have on a separate key because it can fire too much so that your Ironskin brew (which in most circumstances is the more important in terms of uptime) may drop off. If you have 100% uptime of Ironskin using this macro then fine, but if it falls off - remove Purifying brew from the macro and have it on a separate key.

In dungeons, healers can accommodate heavy staggers but NOT a drop in Ironskin brew!

1 Like

i got an issue with said macro. somtimes quite frquently i can no longer do attacks. i mean at all. cant click an attack or anything. iam 108 macro workinf flawlessly cept for that. could it be its cycling thru artifact neck when i dont have it?

yes it could be try removing it from the macro

cheers mate for the response. love the macro so far and the others !

zeltanz thanks!! I hope to push some updates soon but no eta sad to say.

any updates for 8.35? with use of corruption items and new essences?

I haven’t yet needed to make any changes as of yet, but I am still kinda getting a feel for the tank as it is not something I normally do.

love the macro, works well for me.
but can i ask, how do i stop it from using my neck piece active?

You can click the box next to macro description after you have imported to make sure it’s not checked at all and you can also delete the past referring to heat essence out of the macro itself

2 Likes

i have tried doing so, and i run this macro on 80ms and still procs off. ive unchecked all items and deleted the string, and saved. its totally strange.

ok go inside the macro and look for a line that looks like this “/cast [nochanneling] Heart Essence” it maybe in there a couple of times and delete it. (it may also be cast heart essence abilities name ie Consecrated Flame etc) the heart essence command is in both pre and post macro sections

1 Like

yep i already had done that before suggesting.
https://imgur.com/a/uPrDJSW
screenshots of macros.
let me know if i can change something?

did you remove the line from the post macro section too? (sorry cant see in the screen shots)

the link has 3 pics in there. sorry i shouldve just posted the 3 here.

I cannot see in the images as you would need to scroll down in the pre and post macro section to see the line of code (each window has its own scroll bar)

if you check the 1st and 2nd pic they are scrolled down as much as they can go, from top to bottom.
and the bottom pic there is no scrolling.

hmmmm kk sorry just checking will see what I can figure out and msg you

@thed1zm I inboxed you m8 see if that works and let me know