Elfyau's 8.2.5 Disc Priest Macro

Mench just want to include my two cents on this macro that may give you some help. What I have done is bind this macro and use it 90 percent of the time. I also use vuhdo ui for those o crap time periods. I bind left right and middle to heels, and also keep left click as macro reset. Works very well and have topped in mythics, I can provide priest name and you can check raider io.

I Basically I focus the tank, and use click healing in everyone else. Hope that makes more sense.

Ok ran with this on a 16 last night, we survived but was tough. Had to goto straight healing alot with mouseover. Im thinking I Might need to put together a holy one maybe for tougher content. Mind helping with that when you get time I have somewhat of a grasp.

1 Like

lol your game taking a 16 with discā€¦ they arnt that crash hot if everyone is taking large dmg in my opinion but yeah I will have a look at holy they tend to lend themselves to group healing better I feel

The aoe damage on these mobs in high mythics are whatā€™s the nightmare so I agree the abilities of aoe heals with holy I think would do tremendous.

Iā€™ve only done one 16 with disc just to try it out. Most the time I just roll shadow in higher keys.

i find in higher keys that I just end up spamming shadow mend and dont get a chance to heal like I should though atonement

I guess its nice for dungeons. Set tank and spam damage. top healing with very bad ilvl.

In bg i have 0 controll when alone and trying to heal since all the macro is able to is dps, and via
that heal.

Might be possible to make a rotation
"if friendly " use heal
"if enemy " use dps
ā€œwhen movingā€ shield / premonition / penance

Took out pain supression as well, kinda wasted when it spams at start and always off cd.

1 Like

will look into PVP versions at some stage but as of the moment still working dungeons and raid side

Just fyi runs pretty good in Eternal Palace Herioc Raid last night. Just be mindful where you are standing and have some mana pots just in case.

1 Like

Also just for peeps info Iā€™ve moved from vudho to clique, as a crap I need to heal more and self healing when I run shadow. Seems for me to be a lot cleaner and less raid frames etc

1 Like

hi so i had first used this macro and it worked great at first. then i took out the tarker mob line. the very first line so it wouldnt auto target. and it screwed everything up; now shift wont work when i press it on either macro. did i edit it wrong or something. i tried to delete macro and import it again. but didnt work. shift still isnt firing off.

Wow looks like a little bit of bad luck there, probably removed an extra line or character. Maybe delete the macro, them type /m in to wow go to character specific macros and look for it there and delete it from there if its visible and try importing again.

okie i did tht seems to work now. thank you.

Sweet hopefully now you can go back to enjoying the game!

ELF,

I have started a disc priest and going to level up. Was wondering (and I may have missed it) but this by Disc Priest and your two paladin macrosā€™s ā€¦I dont see the skills used or defined to maximize the macro.

Did i just miss it or are the specs for your macros not posted?

Appreciate all the effort.

They should be specified in the macro after you imported it a small string of numbers like 1221312

great! thank you sir! btw trying to catch you on stream just to watch :slight_smile: have a great day. I had a blood clot and 4 pulmonary embolisms so I have to change my game play as you have. anything that helps me keep the button count small and playable helps a lot! i appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Getting ready to level up a Disc Priest. Does this Macro still work well? Will it be ok to level with? And what is a good talent build for this?

1 Like

I do not know, but I am going to try it out this weekend and see how the macro performs. @Elfyau is likely in the process of updating all macros so Iā€™m being patient. For context, Iā€™m low level now and planning on leveling until 49 and turning off xp so I can grind out dungeons from other expansions. Iā€™m sick of BfA at this point haha.

1 Like