Elfyau's 8.3 Feral Macro **Updated 14-Aug-20**

The question Mark’s are for your preference so the first number is the talent selection of first row and so on

1 Like

Hey crisdan I think Christopher_Mills has answered it for me :smiley:

do you have an AOE macro?

for this macro you just hold SHIFT to do AOE

I mean’t for the second macro you posted

Try on this post then champ :smiley: Elfyau's 8.2.5 Feral ST/AOE Macro's - #3 by Elfyau

Best Feral macro so far

1 Like

@Elfyau, This macro contains 2 identical castsequence lines. Is this by design? Just wanting to understand how the macro functions and not sure why there are 2 (if by design)

Thanks and I love the macro

Yes it is by design, sometimes (not all of the time) it helps to improve the timing and DPS of a macro to do this :smiley:

Thanks @Elfyau! Either way, the macro rocks and makes being feral fun again!

1 Like

Your welcome, Glad your having fun!! :smiley:

@Elfyau why did you put Rip in the castsequence and Ferocious Bite in the PreMacro with Sabertooth talent? You need to cast Rip only once per fight on your target and it will be refreshed everytime you cast Ferocious Bite.

Because in Mythic plus dungeons I found that it kept dropping off during fights with heavy mechanics.

Try with a Premacro like this

/castsequence [nomod] reset=target Rake, Rip
/castsequence [nomod] reset=target Rake, Rip

If you have to change target or cleave is more functional than Primal Wrath. If you have to run away from your target, just target yourself or something/someone else and when you return on your main target you instantly apply Rake and 1 point Rip. I put a [nomod] condition to avoid cast if you switch target during AOE rotation.

I used to have that but like I said it usually dropped off especially during boss fights, thus the change.

Updated macro - New macro in original post!! Cheers <3

Appreciate all you have done… the one thing I find VERY frustrating with EVERY freaking thread it seems, for example here, you posted 3 different macros argh… why not just update main macro and put date updated or something? Gets so confusing knowing what to use and what one people are referring to on their posts. Maybe I am missing something?

The top one is the updated one, most all peeps that make macro’s make sure to keep the updated one’s at the top, one’s that are not are usually specific one’s for that person

1 Like

@Packsie is correct a year or 2 I had different macro’s for a reason:- One button then a separate for ST and AOE. As of this year, when I have updated a macro I use the old post and put the updated date in the title.

Trying to figure out why I have a null in the PreMacro also is there a way to readjust regrowth before Ferocious Bite?