Elfyau's 8.3 Demo Warlock Macro **Updated 11-Aug-20**

Restructured the old macro, no new talents. Implosion is now on a modifier.

Run Both macros @50ms

CURRENT MACRO:-
TALENTS:- 2112112
MODIFIERS:-
ALT:- Casts Implosion
SHIFT:- Hold when Demonbolt has proc’d

dKZ0caWsKQElv12G0mrQmBqDtH4xuXTHWovXEv2nQ9t0pLkXWOi)gQbkvkdfenycdheoijXJrCmsDCvswijvlvLIflvLLlLdd8uvTmK8CknrsstLctMKY0LCrvc3LkDzrxhPSrPkTvPs1MbjBxQKUNkLMLuXNPkNwW4OO(MqnAs8mH0jvjAAq01aPoVkvRtQQETufNtLup9m2rVx1lI0LZBOcD0FXn7qnJ9ga4Kl7EkTMsRP2RAcfGgCTJE)drsUu1DOqr3RcTsb32RcuqbJdQ1TEByBHatRX5(iasd39Szdy2oJD0Zyh9EhcWw28kAjtsPWNXefaZjCG9CLIwAZ6wcgrFGskKcuZODKcTjO1Xi3HAVdbylPWNXefaZjCG9CLckuKMGoENO7DiaBjf(iWQ1Vvjav1HXefaZjCG9CLckuK6yZ7GCVdbylBEfTKjPu4ZyIcG5eoWEUsrlTzDlbJOpqjfsbfASow3rkOqHwBoEhO37qa2sk8zmrbWCchypxPqBczun6oO7DiaBjf(mMOayoHdSNRuGAgDp959Bs4eyZzSApDyme0fqeQ969gTa3tw6P(E6Z7q2sRDg7O37uGMxwjNiUlf(mwb0q4Ud1EhcWwsHpJHiRomMOayoHdSNRue1Kgj6or37qa2sk8rGvRFaC1HXefaZjCG9CLc91OuXXR2dj2wraKgEg7O37qa2sk8zmrbWCchypxPqBczCC0v7)kHOxAmPcyEpKTaUfQ77HSLraKgEg7O37qa2sk8zmrbWCchypxPG6AuktMxT3Of4EYIAQVA1(iaMga(sUYwxtUcyEQVA1ga
DEMONSTALKER
Talents 2112112

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.11.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Heart Essence

KeyPress: Implosion, Summon Felguard

Main Sequence: Shadow Bolt, Demonic Strength, Summon Demonic Tyrant, Call Dreadstalkers, Soul Strike, Hand of Gul’dan, Demonbolt

Post Macro: Unending Resolve

PREVIOUS MACRO
MODIFIERS:
SHIFT: Casts Hand of Gul’dan (use at 4 or more shards)
ALT: Casts Demonbolt (use when proced or as needed)
FURTHER NOTE: Use Implosion manually when 5+ imps on 2+ mobs

dudFcaWsuH3ssBdvntOIzRKBsj9lICBuPDk0EL2nY(j1pfuAyuk)gYafumufQbtXWvuoiQOJr4CcsTqbHLQaTCq9uvwMs9CQmrOstvGjdvz6IUOcYLbUoLQnQa2QGOnRiTDbjhwvZcQQptIhJYDjQXrjgnuonvDsbvptrCnfvNxH8nqmnqADkOUIg0OOhUdznSXlGtC4yObBC3GEb)cqPR3wi2cXUhUGPV9v2OOhN2tmeCpoNoDH84fMbGrUKlYomb6DZaSWXTXnpFpRpdgfsaSZJixdAu0Ggf9KyVl1gvcXWEIalpPiRncBqNi4BC3tI9UuBujed7jcS8KIS2WBHVXj9KyVl1gvcXWEIalpPiRnBEO2MdPrO9KyVl1gvcXWEIalpPiRnBEiciIE4GqZWXZ1N9e9gJCP1NbJAqJIEsS3LAJkHyyprGLNuK1Mn)CHfin7Djy2a2jw6ruVXWEeSph1JdWObblW7anOzVXWaRpdg1Ggf9KyVl1gvcXWEIalpPiRn7qZVTzPXDpj27sTrLqmSNiWYtkYAZMFUWcKM94amAmmW5AqJIEs5dRasab4osBuje2dZvUXDpj27sTrLqZaj(eIH9ebwEsrwBMytaLVXj9KyVl1gvUi8g2H5NM4tig2tey5jfzTryBUac0gH2tI9UuBu5IWB4FL4tig2tey5jfzTzZdvaXsZMn7z9j7)kCkbWHcqPhrnenB2c
DEMONSTALKER
Talents 2112112

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.23.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Heart Essence, Summon Demonic Tyrant

KeyPress: Summon Felguard, Hand of Gul’dan, Demonbolt

Main Sequence: Shadow Bolt, Soul Strike, Demonic Strength, Call Dreadstalkers

Post Macro: Summon Demonic Tyrant

P.s. If you have a chance to check out my twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/elfyau I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Also Check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/elfyau/posts

1 Like

I’ll have my lock lvled to 120 tonight so I’ll test this out and let you know how it goes.

1 Like

Thank you this would be great!! I am currently working on some changes that I hope will improve it but sadly got nowhere lol So I have taken a couple of days off in the hopes that coming back to it with fresh eyes will help. So any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

All good i’m in the middle of trying to figure out the ahk deal (Just downloaded it). So hopefully i can figure that out then test and give you some insight.

Here is a previous post I created that maybe able to help you with this: What is MS and how can I change it? Answered (With working AHK script you can use with Modifiers)

Excellent thank you for sharing that. Was going to ask someone to explain it to me like I’m a third grader but that post is perfect lmao.

1 Like

No problem!! It is a very common question that is asked of both the forum and myself.

I enjoy this macro consistent with 22k at 409 ilvl with basic heart essence with higher gear I’m sure itll scale higher awesome job on this also waiting for the update on spriest lol

Thanks for the feedback I been banging my head with macro trying to improve it, but so far no luck lol

Tricky little devil lol

1 Like

I’ve being using the macro on the weekend its awesome macro. Waiting the improvements

1 Like

lol thank you! trust me I am trying!!

i think you can put implosion on the macro for max output of dps.

Working on that one atm :slight_smile:

Do you use AHK? if yes, how do you setup it?

I do use it a little mostly I use my mouse software but this post will help you out with AHK: What is MS and how can I change it? Answered (With working AHK script you can use with Modifiers)

Added an update that i would love some feedback on :slight_smile: Cheers!!

1 Like

tried your macro and wanted to provide a little feedback. demonbolt should not be in the cast sequence. i use a modifier to fire off demonbolt on procs of [Demonic Core]

1 Like

I did fiddle with that idea but for some reason it dropped the DPS by almost 3k so I added it back in. But in saying that having it on a modifier is what I was thinking as well, so I will have another crack at it with it on the modifier again.

Its kind sad because i live in Brazil and I play with 200 ms global. Using 70 ms on the macro makes 18k DPS but I sim 24k. :frowning:

1 Like