Elfyau's 8.3 DH Havoc Macro **Updated 8-June-20**

@EnderW_11575 this is all free thanks to the hard work of devs and community! Just have to download the add-on and copy/paste the macro! Your feedback and thanks is all that is required to help us grow!

1 Like

copy paste the macro where? and how?

Download the addon GSE once installed copy the code from a macro you want to try, in-game type /gs then click import, left-click anywhere in the box that opens then press ctrl+v, once this is done you drag and drop the “?” symbol to your action bars. (if there is a pic of a book and not a question mark, highlight the macro and then click create icon. then drag-drop to action bar :smiley: )

1 Like

When you or anybody on here update there Macro’s,
Is it updated automatically in game via GSE or do we need to update manually?
Thanks,
Regards Dave.

Thanks. I’m trying to understand your macro. I have a few questions

1. When will darkness and metamorphosis be executed in the script? What conditions need to be satisfied?
  2. I still dont have the heart, should I comment that line out until I get it?

Thanks

no it is not auto updated. you have to keep a eye on the posts here about once a day at the most, maybe look here about once a week.

2 Likes

@EnderW_11575 to use darkness press ALT while running the macro and for Meta hold SHIFT while running the macro. And yes comment out the heart essence line until you get it to avoid any problems with the macro :smiley:

Why didn’t you incorporate Meta into the Macro? I can understand Darkness

Can this be used in PVP? How is it?

90% of people prefer Meta to be manual so I put it on a modifier, as for PVP I have never tried it

Complete rework! New macro in original post, let me know how you go!

Thanks for the update! Works well.

1 Like

Thank you - hopefully a bit better than the last one.

why blur though? thats situational?

feel free to remove it, if you prefer to do it manually.

1 Like

Played havoc last night and performed very well in world quests etc. I did add throw glaive, because I just auto attack straight to next mob most the time.

Forgot to add, I ran mythic 6 I believe maybe a 7 can’t remember. Macro ran smooth whole mythic no hiccups.

Awesome! Thank you, any trouble with the modifiers on this one?

sometimes i dont know but the macro stops got to press two times i Change some keybinds do shift for eyebeam alt for meta but its nice to play withit good dmg Output but why it stops i dont know

What level is your toon?