Elfyau's 8.3 Elemental Shaman **Updated 3-July-20**

Hopefully I can get to an update soon for this one.

that would be amazing thanks for responding

Macro has been updated, new macro in original post. Cheers :smiley:

What azerite traits are you using for this build and essences if you don’t mind?

when you say 20ms what are ya refeerrrrng too

here champ this post will explain it all :slight_smile: What is MS and how can I change it? Answered (With working AHK script you can use with Modifiers)

im using ahk i just need the fastest soeed i can get it that sall can you post somethign that i can copy and paste it cause i feeel like it vould ben faster

ok here it is:

#ifWinActive World of Warcraft ; Only run if window ‘World of Warcraft’ is active
{
$3:: ; If e is pressed
$^3:: ; If e+control is pressed
$+3:: ; If e+shift is pressed
$!3:: ; If e+alt is pressed
Loop ; If any of the above is true then loop below
{
if not GetKeyState(“3”, “P”) ; If E is not pressed then break the loop
break
if GetKeyState(“LCtrl”, “P”) ; If left control is pressed then send control+e
Send ^3
else if GetKeyState(“LShift”, “P”) ; If left shift is pressed then send shift+e
Send +3
else if GetKeyState(“LAlt”, “P”) ; If left alt is pressed then send alt+e
Send !3
else
Send 3 ; If 3 is pressed with no other modifiers send 3
sleep 20 ; Time in milliseconds between key repeats
}
return
}

I STILL FIND THAT MY LAVA burst and earth shock are waiting for it to come down to so i press my one button and im finding that i have to press lava burst and earth shock still like either key isnt fast enough or the code isnt allowing it to run faster with the rest of the rotation i dont know if this makes sense

Are you using any sort of DPS meters? Cause it is going off for me. Here is my details after 4-5 minutes:

i will go to training dummy spam thatbutton and ill show you my problem right noiw i need to use 1 for ahk and now i cant get it to work now

yeah no matter what i do i cant get my ahk to work w number 1 as i have all along for some reason it wont work hope somepone can help me

Do you mean this?

#ifWinActive World of Warcraft ; Only run if window ‘World of Warcraft’ is active
{
$1:: ; If e is pressed
$^1:: ; If e+control is pressed
$+1:: ; If e+shift is pressed
$!1:: ; If e+alt is pressed
Loop ; If any of the above is true then loop below
{
if not GetKeyState(“1”, “P”) ; If E is not pressed then break the loop
break
if GetKeyState(“LCtrl”, “P”) ; If left control is pressed then send control+e
Send ^1
else if GetKeyState(“LShift”, “P”) ; If left shift is pressed then send shift+e
Send +1
else if GetKeyState(“LAlt”, “P”) ; If left alt is pressed then send alt+e
Send !1
else
Send 1 ; If 3 is pressed with no other modifiers send 3
sleep 20 ; Time in milliseconds between key repeats
}
return
}

Got it works great

Came up with 34k dps I feel like that’s kinda low since I’m 468 I level 15 cape and all epic and or blue essences maybe if you can look me up maybe I’m doing something wrong or my weight stays are wrong I just don’t know

3 min spamming was curious is there a way to have 1 spam singletarget and 2 spam aoe

just hold shift and point cursor to where you want AOE to drop - what realm are you on?

Also have you made sure that you have the same talents as suggested by the macro?

proudmoore realm …