Elfyau's 8.3 Fire Mage Macro **Updated 26-June-20**

I recommend putting Pyro on a modifier too.

@Crazytrain underneath the new maco is a macro with Pyro on a modifier :wink:

1 Like

OK lol I’m dumb and didn’t look hard enough

so many toons I mix all my macros up lmao

Have you thought about playing around with a survival hunter, best kept secret in wow imo. Many of top mythic are running survival, I doubted it then tried and was wow.

1 Like

I do have a survival hunter macro here: Elfyau's 8.3 Survival Hunter Macro **Updated 15-June-20** - #28 by hottsauce8807 Hopefully I will get to updating it soon :smiley:

Hey Elfy, do you have a YT channel where you show off your macros?

I do and I don’t lol I have created one and made an intro but haven’t posted any video’s yet mostly due to my poor pc not being able to process videos properly as well as time to edit the video’s (I am definitely no Taliesin lol) hopefully with a new PC and a little time this may happen. Also if anyone is good at editing videos for free lol.

Tried 3 different 8.3 Fire Mage GSE’s now.
My mage who Sim’s 40k+ is barely pulling 18-22k with any Macro I try :frowning:

Did you try this one?

Yeah, this one. And another one from this site.
Then found one from a youtuber aswell.

I think I just need to delete my Mage. It must be broken.
472 ilvl, sims 40k
 And wether It’s me doing the rotation manually or using GSE Macros I’m stuck at 18-22k with Macros. And 22-28k when I do the rotation myself.

Hi All,
I need help with the modifiers. Neither are working when using AHK . I have tried using the clear keybindings option in GSE and still no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

First go in game and check the keybinds make sure shift and alt are unbound. next go here and try this script for AHK: What is MS and how can I change it? Answered (With working AHK script you can use with Modifiers)

Thank you! I will try this later today.

1 Like

your welcome I hope it helps :slight_smile:

In the script from the link, does “E” start and stop the macro or do you need to keep pressing it?

Ultimately what I would like to do is hit my “xbutton1” to spam the macro (hit it again to stop) but also have it us the modifiers when I hold Lshift, lalt.

#ifWinActive World of Warcraft ; Only run if window ‘World of Warcraft’ is active
{
$3:: ; If e is pressed
$^3:: ; If e+control is pressed
$+3:: ; If e+shift is pressed
$!3:: ; If e+alt is pressed
Loop ; If any of the above is true then loop below
{
if not GetKeyState(“3”, “P”) ; If E is not pressed then break the loop
break
if GetKeyState(“LCtrl”, “P”) ; If left control is pressed then send control+e
Send ^3
else if GetKeyState(“LShift”, “P”) ; If left shift is pressed then send shift+e
Send +3
else if GetKeyState(“LAlt”, “P”) ; If left alt is pressed then send alt+e
Send !3
else
Send 3 ; If 3 is pressed with no other modifiers send 3
sleep 70 ; Time in milliseconds between key repeats
}
return
}

How can you sim only 40k with 472 ilevel? Sounds impossible.
Whats your toons name and what server so i can inspect you

Serious problems with DPS with this macro
and I am trying to figure out why. So the macro seems to be very very spiky. Sometimes I can pull 30 35k
but most of the time I am down around 27k with 454 GS. I can see other mages out there pulling a lot more than I can do with this macro. From what I can see from Icy Veins this macro is not following their rotation
and I am kind of wondering why?

thoughts

The DPS is very spiky yes (proccy) I followed icy veins but had no luck (lower DPS, dues to how GSE works) This was at the time the best I could do with no freezes hang ups or pauses. I am still working on a viable better solution.

These macro’s are not made to be perfect dps, their made for people with disabilities to help them play.