Elfyau's 8.3 Vengeance DH Macro **Updated 18-April-20**

Really sick macro bro way better than the shit iā€™v been running :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol thank you @Drunkelf :slight_smile:

Great macro, been running it for a couple of months - Slowly made a few changes but I canā€™t remember what they are (just cleaning up mostly, removing silence/fear etc) and frequently run 15+ keys with no problems at all - The only limitations I have are my own skill with pathing etc. Probably helps that I run TD4 though, and as soon as my resistance is high enough I have TD6 (actually TD7) sat in my bags waiting to go. A*

@Ovenproofpanda Thank you!! :smiley:

what do you mean run @70ms?

here @Nemo check this post out: What is MS and how can I change it? Answered (With working AHK script you can use with Modifiers) I hope it helps :smiley:

Iā€™ve pulled the old dh out of the closet and dusted him off to test this for @Elfyau. Ilvl 439 just from old eternal palace gear. Yep havent played him sense then lmao.

World questing ran just fine no hiccups. Ran a mythic 5 on him. Had to remove misery and the other sigil, caused issues.

Meta modifier would not fire off for me. I checked bindings and all good. Sitting here thinking I didnā€™t check the spelling of meta maybe thats it.

For me this macro is running a lot smoother then blades, I assuming its probably gear i donā€™t know.

sadly gear and azerite traits make a world of difference

In a few days he will be geared just fine, just takes a couple raids and luck lol. Playing him havoc right now in hc noth, I switch over to veng tonight if I get any luck from this raid.

1 Like

lol well good luck then!! (fingers crossed :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Ok for some reason he is not firing meta when i hit alt. Its unbinded so no clue. Iā€™ll switch it to cntel modifier tonight and see what it does. Im clueless right now about it, never have had these issues very weird.

1 Like

That is odd, keep me updated on how you go

1 Like

Reinstalled everything and it started working so it was probably a bug in coding.

1 Like

How high of keya have you been able to run with this @Elfyau?

personally? I have only done a 12 but there are people i know that use this and are doing 18-21ā€™s

How do I know if I should increase or decrease milliseconds to get the best performance? Is 70ms .035 delay between down-key and .035 up-key? Is it no delay between down-key/up-key with a 70ms delay before starting over? I am noticing my immolation aura and heart essence donā€™t get used in time in some situations.

no it should be 0.07 between up and down key strike. and the only way to know is to test it

I am brand new to GSE and your macro was the first one I used

I was confused because I didnā€™t see anything in the Key release section. . What is a good indicator that I should have to tweak the MS? I am noticing that Immolation Aura isnā€™t being used very often. The consume magic and demon spikes are not hat important to me. I like to monitor those individually, if they were removed would it affect the amount of ms delay I need.

I donā€™t know if this matters, but I am using a Razer Orbweaver with ā€œ1ā€ keypress> .07s delay>"1"key release. My system stats are 38ms Home Latency and 40ms World Latency.

Sounds like you got the ms (key press) spot on, I will have a look at the immolation aura. if you remove a line just put /cast null in its place to keep the timing correct :slight_smile:

1 Like

For some reason, whenever I use your macro it will not cast immolation aura, I see it there in the macro, trying to cast it, I can cast it from my barā€¦ but when I use the macro to do it, it doesnā€™t? Any thoughts as I am really confused. It works in others (tried the default sams) and it works.