Elfyau's Blood DK 8.3 Macro **Updated 12-Apr-20**

this is the age old issue with death knights with their resource mechanic, you wont find that sweet spot of BS management and decent HS usage and maintain a fluid amount of runes available to do so its a seesaw of preference, more HS for less BS or vice versa.

also Dummies ant the best test for BS management due to fluctuating situations that cause BS to fall off faster than you can anticipate, such as getting wailed on by 3+ fast melee hitting mobs will eat BS faster than 3+ casting mobs etc, why it always pays to have a manual option set up ready, and trying to make a one button for DKs (besides frost) is additional challenge.

best bet is to find that balance of both and realize it will be lacking at times

1 Like

Totally agree and I will try and find a nice balance

Ok I made some changes I hope this one is a little more balanced :slight_smile:

Sorry probably not the right place but would be great if you could do a prot paladin one. Loving using your macros so far :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice suggestion I will think on it atm just trying to get a PC that will work and play wow sadly mine blew up and I have no $$ atm but as soon as I do I will get back on top of things!!

I’ve been using this a bit this week and its been going well. I’m finding that Bonestorm seems to go off when there is limited RP, so perhaps moving it to a modifier could work better as well. I’ll be running some M+ this week again with it and will report back again :slight_smile:

1 Like

That would be great tyvm!!

How do I modify this to consider that I use Bonestorm as the last talent? You have 2 there, and I use 3. Will the macro use whatever is there when its off CD?

I will have to check the macro again (this is one i was working on that I lost) but yes bonestorm is in the macro and it’ll go off on cool down

1 Like

Ok, quick update for my Blood DK have a look new macro in the original post, let me know how you go!!

so far works great. very happy with it.

1 Like

that’s great to hear!! Thank you very much :smiley:

i like it after coming back to wow only issue i have is that it locks up and you cant do anything apart from log out or die

what level is your toon @r3g1

it was starting from 100 now at 118, not sure if it was (and this is a guess) throwing in some extras like antimagic shell cc stuff that threw it.I did notice that when i left it a few min it started working again but still good and loving it Thank you

My guess is yeah because you weren’t 120 the other thing it could be as well is the necklace and essence that goes in it

Could be but happy just need to sort uh now lol

1 Like

i notice that alot of macros made have the necklace in it and its what hangs up the macros when your leveling a toon.

1 Like

This is the exact issue. For any leveling toon, disable auto use of the neck piece, and then delete or place // or – in front of any /use Heart Essence commands.

2 Likes

For some reason while playing the game and using this macro it seems to freeze up on me. Hitting the escape key seems to activate it again. I find myself hitting escape quite often to keep it going. Any idea what might be causing this?

Seems like a UI issue with WOW. Could be GSE be causing this issue? Sometimes the action buttons quit working all together and I have to log out and back in for it to work again.