Elfyau's DF v1.3 Outlaw Rogue Macro **Updated 01-April-24**

i use it every time i play my rogue and i have no hang ups so far. or if there is, its small enough i not noticing.

you asking Elf or someone else? if Elf, i will let him know you asked and he can take a moment to come and answer. sorry been on his butt about getting macros updated, so i’m being his secretary on the site. lol

1 Like

no not for elf…for the guy who says he makes 30k ins ingle target and 60k in aoe

Macro uses my right mouse button instead of left. How do I fix it so it uses my left mouse button instead of the right?

Version 1.2 works good, I would like remove /cast [combat] Evasion from the macro, I’ve try to safe it, unfortunately ‘save’ isnt working. Can someone help please? Thanks!

Elfyau will be indisposed for awhile. RL and his health has hit hard. please be patient for any updates or responses til he can. i will help as best i can when needed.

2 Likes

I get that people have lives and must maintain them. But I have to ask how hard it is to Loadout your talent tree that works for your particular macro. A macro only works if the tree reflects it. I’m a bit over the “the loadout you are trying to import is out of date.” 80% of the time.

since Elf is indisposed and not playing, the “loadout” would just be the same from the macro. most ppl are just getting the talents from Wowhead and Icy-veins, til he comes back and updates his stuff.

Loadouts reflect the macro. Getting talent trees from wowhead or Icy-veins will not reflect the macro that you have made. This is called Lazy macros not look it up and figure it out yourself macros. I wright my own for my main I was looking for a lazy macro to level my alt. How can you say you have updated macros on curse when nothing works together.

The loadout you are trying to import was saved from an old version

@krusty - you are one ‘entitled’ person … daum -

3 Likes

the ones i get from Wowhead work great with this macro.

can u Siodar share the talents pls.Thank you

Share pls. the talents

BQQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEkAJBSSIJSkkkkmkEtkIlkAAAAAAAaJJhkEFSKpEAAAASCA

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via both the Wago and Curseforge app. Let me know what you think, Cheers!

This macro still does not do the job. I am ilvl 470 and the macra does only 65k dps singeltarget

it is not working , makes 0 dmg

thats weird. you might need to reimport it.
the person above you saying id does work and it was tested by people before it was released.
I just got done going in and trying it again, and it works fine.

1 Like

@Mike03 I am sorry it doesn’t meet your expectations, what do you sim at for ST?