Elfyau's DF v1.4 Beastmaster Hunter **Updated 26-April-24**

Can somone tell me if is working or not? i have it and the icon spell doesn’t switch but i think the spell go?
Somone have news or suggest ? Thanks

If the spells are going off, then its working.

Ok i belive that xD i get the talents and macro by original post, is correct or i need to find the updates scrolling?

Elf updates his macros in the OP.

1 Like

Ok i am new using GSE, very good but i just click the macro button and there is currect ms to set? Cause i dnt know how to do

@Davidiuswow have a read of this post: What is MS and how can I change it? Answered (With working AHK script you can use with Modifiers)

1 Like

talent link is out of date
how can i get new talent pls?
or anyone can post new talent?

At this moment please refer to the picture, I will check and fix the talent string if needed soon

i havnt had that happen when i use it. thats weird.

Yeah it was my mistake :slight_smile:

was about to go check, in case it was something new. lol

Nah, I must have at some point changed Kill Shot & Bestial Wrath to Interval 1 so it wouldn’t do anything else … oops

1 Like

Overall I am a big fan of your macros, but the ST macro here needs work. Taking the multishot talent and not taking Bloodshed is just wrong for ST. I understand that 1 talent tree simplifies things, but on a true ST fight like Smolderon, the macro just falls short. Other than that it’s a nice macro set. Default talents and macros seem to work well for M+.

1 Like

If there a way to get the macro to attempt Kill Command more often? I find others are using the command 3x more often than the macro allows (ST)

add more of the command to the macro.

Great, how to do that?

+1 if possible to send here the macro after the changes.

1 Like

Where would I add blood fury at for orc? I’m not sure if I should add it at the very beginning or after the first buff that it does can you please tell me how?

1 Like

Personally, I would add it to the KeyRelease if it has a cooldown of 2 minutes or less.

Where at in the macro is my question? Can you show me an example where to put it?