Elfyau's DF v1.5 Shadow Priest **Updated 16-May-24**

Dude your awesome in doing that TY

Elf hasnt updated this macro yet. he still working on another macro set. gonna be a lil time before he does update this class/spec.

I believe it was asked on Talents as it is a given that no one is done with the macros so read before opening your rude mouth and answer a question that wasn’t asked thank you very much

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you make me laugh.

1st i wasnt rude. i was just updating whats going on with elf and his macro making, so you thinking i was talking to you is the funniest thing i read today.

2nd Elf is my RL friend, so i help him by updating and answering when he cant or just hasnt gotten the time to come and read things said in “All” his different chats. He got so much going on in his RL that least i can do is help with this.

Now if you want to take this as rude. then respond so everybody can laugh at you some more.

4 Likes

the talents that he has listed can be updated by using the new string BIQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEiQSAAAAAAAAAAAAAQSyBKRINtkkkUgEBHoEJRiUSCEkIFpFSCA

2 Likes

First off everyone of your comments are rude as hell secondly your rude because of this fact you don’t take into consideration that some are asking about the talents and NOT THE macro as you so rudely point out everytime and you continue to do so you only need to say it ONCE not every damn time asshat

You are the one being rude here. Name calling is pretty childish and rude. I think you should relax and appreciate that someone is making macros for you to use.

1 Like

Ok, so lets get back on subject and from here on ignore (and on ignored) the illiterate that cant read correctly.

Think Elf is getting close to a update. RL stuff is taking up alot of his time lately. as i get more updates on this class/spec. i will let you all know, unless Elf does it first. So please continue to be patient with him and come to his discord if you want faster updates.

thank you for this. it helps alot.

What’s his discord link can’t find it on his post

Mind Games is missing from Elfyau’s macro. Vampiric Embrace is missing from your talents.

its why to old of a macro to be used hold off till update

1 Like

good evening all. i wanted to get this out for everybody. Elf is going to be gone for either small amount or large amount of time. they changed his meds and its taking a big hit to him. so please be paitient with him on any updates while he gets used to new meds. Thank you.

7 Likes

Yea, I should have included you need to modify it to your needs…

Addon is giving an error stating the talents are outdated

read up 2 chats above yours. lol

Oh Sory…didnt see that. Thank you for pointing out.

is the macro up do date ?

i found that with the bare minimum of tinkering i got this working for me. i believe in you guys

1 Like