Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Beastmaster Hunter Macro **Updated 13-Oct-22**

for some reason the AOE version pops open my character window every now and then. can see why it would do this

@Gragrim I will have a look at the macro again, cheers for letting me know :slight_smile:

Been looking at soulbinds as they are important. This seems to work better with Prime Mik as a damage dealer as there are lots of potency elements, especially using resonating arrow.

I get 3.9 (Kyrian Pelagos) on dummies (unbuffered by potions etc)…with an 222 ilvl. 4.1 with Prime Mik. When raid buffed about a settled figure 5.2.

Also added misdirect into 2 using tank as focus. My edits are weird atm as lots of Mend Pet…I’ve put it at the of the Barbed shot castsequence line.

NB…with Rylacs legs - I’ve pushed it to 4.2 (Pelagos), but as the Legendary procs while on Beastal Wrath is active, I’ve moved blocks around to try to keep BW up more (i.e as many Barbed as possible so the cooldown is shortened). Doing that has pushed it to 4.5 (at ilvl 225)

I have the world map. It could be that your cursor has drifted over the character button

I find blood link does way more damage

2 Likes

i dont use the cursor to click the macro i have st and aoe version in the 1 and 2 spot on my action bar

hi im new to these macros , can you explain what meaning by This macro contains 2 macro templates ,
because ill i do is import the macro then move it to my bar , so what im saying is is there another macro with this im useing the single target 1 , so have i done it right .but how do i use the * Raids use template 2

1 Like

all it means is that there are 2 sets of actions it does. It will do one template for solo content and automatically swap to another for other content like raids dungeons etc. Nothing you have to worry about really.

1 Like

so just import and move macro icon to bar and done

2 Likes

Yes, that’s it.
Depending on what you do. It will work one way for Solo and a lil different for raids and so on.

silly question again but what do the plugins do

I understand…Much as I do. But there are a lot of @mouseover commands. If your curser is hovering above a function key, it activates that. I use that to fire off spells that are not activated by the macro…such as stuns

I agree. If you don’t know how to edit it, there’s loads of advice. I’ve learned what I need and modded the macro to suit. I get 4* Torghast with it at lvl 10

@anthony-cope if you grab one it will install the macro for you, when you click it, rather than copy and paste.

1 Like

The reference is to the tabs within the Macro. And if you look at the assignments. No 1 is the default, and No 2 is the place that macro is used…i.e Arena/Dungeon/Raid etc. If you go into Macro Edit, you can see that information and modify it if you need to.

You could also add [mod:ctrl]…so you can control it by holding down the key when you want it cast.

@Elfyau there are three macros here, which one should be put in the action bar? or I need to change them manually depends on I’m doing AOE or single? Thanks

@Ping The first macro is a one-button macro - it combines both St and AOE into one, to use AOE with macro you hold down shift. The other two macros are ST and AOE separated for these two you would switch macros depending on whether you were fighting a mob or a boss.

Thank you, that’s awesome.

1 Like

What’s the difference between the old and new version of the macro?