Enhancement Shaman Mythic+ 9.2

Ok, maybe I got a bit ahead of myself there.
Most macros work, even if there is a specific covenant ability in the sequence, that YOU don’t use. As long as it’s not in a /castsequence, GS would just skip it. Just open the macros ingame and look for it :wink: .

@Firedevil
Thank you!
Mine is running at 40-250 MS, depending on what content I play. TBH, it doesn’t matter too much. It works good with most speeds, cause it’s only working down the priority list of spells. Just test what MS works for you.

1 Like

Update March 20th
I was thinking about automatic usage for Primordial Wave and came up with simple castsequence solution. It works, but is still a bit clunky, sometimes hard casting Lightning Bolt if there are not enough stacks of Maelstrom Weapon.
You can find the updated macro in the original post. Version 1 is still the default, Version 2 uses the automated Primordial Wave.

Feedback is much appreciated.

Update #2 March 20th
Added a Version 3 - this one not automatically using Primordial Wave and Lightning Bolt, but only when pressing Shift+Alt at the same time and holding until Lightning Bolt was cast. Also a WIP.

This has been pretty solid! I ran an 11 and 15 SD last night and I like it far more than the macro I hobbled together. I’m at 258 and seeing around 7k+ plus overall, some packs are peaking to 13-14k. My biggest issue is staying alive so certainly it should parse higher as I learn M+ pulls better.

Tonight is heroic raid, so well not sure if I’ll be using it on the bosses, I’ll report back.

1 Like

Happy to hear that! Thank you!

As for raid, just change Fire Nova to Elemental Assault and it should work pretty good. Also change to Nightfae, Dreamweaver. Haven’t tested it too much but seems to work ok.

Maybe I’ll create a version for raiding in the future.

Update March 23rd
Version 3 is now the default!
With double legendary this week, not using Primordial Wave in the macro would be a huge DPS loss.

Press Shift+Alt together, to cast Primordial Wave → Lightning Bolt. Make sure to spread Flame Shock to at least 4+ targets before pressing, to get the huge haste bonus from Unity.

If Shift+Alt isn’t possible for you, just use Version 2, which automatically uses it, but is by no means perfect and still a WIP.

Updated macro and description in the original post.

edit
Just to give you an example of how it performs for me, ilvl 256 with double legos. This was in a +10 Mists.
New Project

Warcraftlogs - Log

1 Like

Update March 24th
I created a new thread with a macro designed for Raid. It’s basically the same as this on here, but with some tweaks and changes. It’s by no means perfect!

If you are interested, check it out here.

Update March 25th
Changed the main sequence to “Reverse Priority”, as recommended by @TimothyLuke. Performance is better now.
Updated macro in the original post.

1 Like

I never know how many MS to give I never know the difference and I don’t have much DPS
and I play by hand on a regular keyboard

shaman

1 Like

Test the macro out at 250 ms, record your results, then go up 50 ms and repeat till you find the sweet spot.

1 Like

How far off sim are you with this one mate

Hey. Sadly, I can’t give you a short answer to your question.

I don’t sim for Patchwerk with one target, because I don’t really care about single target DPS. Dungeon Slice I don’t sim either, as it’s not really accurate.

Here is what I do:
Sim for Patchwerk, 6 targets, 1:30 minutes, with all buffs, but without Bloodlust. This represents a typical M+ pull. Depending of course on the instance.

Mostly I am off by 5-7k DPS, so about 30k to 32k. To reach these numbers above, everything would need to be optimal, so no movement, no kicks, no need to use Healing Surge or any utility spells. That’s rare.

I mostly sim Top Gear, to compare new items. I then go into SD or Halls and am happy about my 11-13k Overall in the end :smiley:.

Hope that answers your question.

2 Likes

Sounds bloody good mate. I’m gonna give yours a go tonight after work for sure. Need to craft PLA though as I’ve been running witch doctors until now

1 Like

I just answered something similar on Discord: If you’re comparing someone else’s macros or sim to your own is like comparing apples to oranges…

MS is a measurement of time and an abbreviation for Milliseconds. This image is showing the millisecond delay in communications between your computer and the server. This has a total of nothing to do with the MS that you use for your macro.

In regards to macros MS is a measure of the delay between key presses. If you are pressing manually this value will fluctuate depending on how fast you hit the key and how energetic you are. Some macros are built with the expectation that you are using external a 3rd party tool that “hits the key for you” repeatedly with a specific ms delay between key hits.

2 Likes

Update 11th of April

• Changed my Soulbind to Marileth, Conduits stay the same (see picture in main post)
  • Added an “armory” link to the main post to show Stats, Itemlevel etc.
  • Changed something in the main sequence, but forgot what it was (no differences on how it plays)

any way you can make one for hailstorm talent

@Firedevil
I guess, just add Frost Shock in the Keypress Section of the macro, like this:
If you hold down Shift or Alt it would cast Frost Shock after casting Lightning Bolt or Chain Lightning.

But tbh, I don’t think it’s worth it. Fire Nova is just much stronger in M+.

ya but some groups i find dont do big pulls and keep them low so hailstorm good for small packs

I guess yeah, on short fights (~1min) with 2-3 targets it could be better, even if sims suggest otherwise. For everything with more targets, Fire Nova is just better. But sure, give it a try! Also there could be a case made for the 50% slow Frost Shock brings :wink: .

Awesoem macro m8 really love them both. but just a question if i wanna replace wave with Chain harvest instead were and how can i do so? cheers

1 Like