Enhancement Shaman Raid 9.2

Hey there!

As an addition to my Mythic+ macro, here is my take on a Raid version. It’s basically the same macro, but as Nightfae, with a mod for Fae Transfusion. See description below.

d0Kyraqiji1NqKuJcrsofiIELOanlQ4wGiTlej(LO0WOqDmj1YOsEgLQPjj11efzBuaFtsY4qK6CGeRJIY7efu3tuu7deH)jb1aLG4GkQwiLIEiiQjcs5IukzJsGpkbjJuuaNKsPwjOQxsLAMuq3uuODIWpPq0qbvwki8uctLQCvke2kfsFLIQ3kHURKyVK(ROGmyLoSQwmO8yrMmf5YO2SIYNLOrlQonrVgK0SbCBQQDl1VrA4iQJds1Yb65QmDHRRiBNsHVtbA8iIZtjZxH9dTwREkrTkGyUTHwgYTHgjCWzBLWL6PcVhG74urHDkStHDkStHDkStHvX8PiNcQcJOHAtnyJ78PiNcQIcLWwgLbpjTvc7gBGAvyREgfmXqM6t(JhMeqgwQnvHrFq5ddGp1tdvy4FHrq20hSjv4YyxUmUAJR2yJTdLAxQWC(H68jW)upnurg)ei9upLOw9uHrFq5ddGp1tfUzliya(pw9uIAvKn9xGBXe1h2homjYloNMMY)UzazxwbxdFB84A4F5AOc3SfCG8DQNsuRISP)IJH(e3jg3I(utMLcqaNe1h2homjYlUk4AUSnnBc0cxpAW(zyCl20e1h2hvW1qzzE0YUexrUKbm5GR5Y20SjqlCnNFY02b3caEFoOD5eJR58tM2kHlvKn9xCm0N4oX4w0NAYSlxolC8PMm7bcNe1h2homjYloNMMY)Uzazx6uiKbElgScUf8mUEGFFZMojTvc7QiB6V4yOpXDIXTOp1KzxUCwubxdLL5rl7sCTjfiuIQvr20FXXqFI7eJBrFQjZEGOcUqo)LnUgklZJw2LkrMur20FXXqFI7eJlUG8XrMtuFyFGlUMlBtZMaTW1JgSVdU9eaGsyavKn9xCm0N4oX4IliFCK54bl5axCla49zCf50euDWTNaauIQur2lEW4J4tqf3Innr9H9Htt9PMQOHgQyEkK0(upLOw9uIA1tjQvboWHB2coq(oCGdLWLkYM(lWTyI6d7dhMe5fNttt5F3mGSlRGBMQZKD7kHDvGdC4MTGGb4)yCGdv4zrMvX8uiPTgkHl1tjQvboWHB2coq(oCGdLWLkYM(lWTyI6d7dhMe5fNttt5F3mGSlRGRbmU2y7kHDvGdC4MTGGb4)yCGdv4zrMvX8uiPTgkHD1tjQvboWHB2coq(oCGdLWLkYM(lWTyI6d7dhMe5fNttt5F3mGSlRGBDDvgxxTsyxf4ahUzliya(pgh4qfqtEpma2KctfEwKzvmpfsARHsuT6Pe1Qah4WnBbhiFhoWHs4sfzt)f4wmr9H9HdtI8IZPPP8VBgq2LvWTgkv5QUALWUkWboCZwqWa8FmoWHk8SiZQyEkK0wdLitQNsuRcCGd3SfCG8D4ahkHlvKn9xGBXe1h2homjYloNMMY)Uzazxwb3QStAOafLWUkWboCZwqWa8FmoWHk8SiZQyEkK0wdLWaQNsuRcCGd3SfCG8D4ahkHlvKn9xGBXe1h2homjYloNMMY)Uzazxwb3AsxfPRQALWUkWboCZwqWa8FmoWHk8SiZQyEkK0wdLOk1tjQvboWHB2coq(oCGdLWLkYM(lWTyI6d7dhMe5fNttt5F3mGSlRGBnumaPR2yLWUkWboCZwqWa8FmoWHk8SiZQyEkK0wdv4zrMvHHukzvabtM)qjCPcrWKlyQtHK2Qac2gm4XWbkPGYWsdnuHTBytsGWOpO8HbWN6PcpqzdvoQvyQWdu2qLdxkmn0qjCPEQWOpO8HbWN6Pc3Sfema)hREkrTkYM(lWTyI6d7dhMe5fNttt5F3mGSlRGRHVnECn8VCLWLkYM(lWTyI6d7dhMe5fNttt5F3mGSlRGRyQnXGYUujSRISP)cClMO(W(WHjrEX500u(3ndi7Yk4wad(a4kilbLHgQWnBbhiFN6Pe1QiB6V4yOpXDIXTOp1KzPaeWjr9H9HdtI8IRcUMlBtZMaTW1JgSFgg3Innr9H9rfCnuwMhTSlXvKlzato4AUSnnBc0cxZ5NmTDWTaG3NdAxoX4Ao)KPTs4sfzt)fhd9jUtmUf9PMm7YLZchFQjZEGWjr9H9HdtI8IZPPP8VBgq2LofczG3IbRGBbpJRh433SPtsBLWUkYM(log6tCNyCl6tnz2LlNfvW1qzzE0YUexBsbcLOAvKn9xCm0N4oX4w0NAYShiQGlKZFzJRHYY8OLDPsKjvKn9xCm0N4oX4IliFCK5e1h2h4IR5Y20SjqlC9Ob77GBpbaOegqfzt)fhd9jUtmU4cYhhzoEWsoWf3caEFgxronbvhC7jaaLOkvK9Ihm(i(euXTyttuFyF40uFQPkAOHkMNcjTp1tjQvpLOw9uIAvGdC4MTGdKVdh4qjCPISP)cClMO(W(WHjrEX500u(3ndi7Yk4AaJRn2Usyxf4ahUzliya(pgh4qfEwKzvmpfsARHs4s9uIAvGdC4MTGdKVdh4qjCPISP)cClMO(W(WHjrEX500u(3ndi7Yk4wdLQCvxTsyxf4ahUzliya(pgh4qfEwKzvmpfsARHsyx9uIAvGdC4MTGdKVdh4qjCPISP)cClMO(W(WHjrEX500u(3ndi7Yk4wt6QiDvvRe2vboWHB2ccgG)JXbouHNfzwfZtHK2AOevREkrTkWboCZwWbY3HdCOeUur20FbUftuFyF4WKiV4CAAk)7MbKDzfCRYoPHcuuc7Qah4WnBbbdW)X4ahQWZImRI5PqsBnuImPEkrTkWboCZwWbY3HdCOeUur20FbUftuFyF4WKiV4CAAk)7MbKDzfCZuDMSBxjSRcCGd3Sfema)hJdCOcplYSkMNcjT1qjmG6Pe1Qah4WnBbhiFhoWHs4sfzt)f4wmr9H9HdtI8IZPPP8VBgq2LvWTM0K2oPHIsyxf4ahUzliya(pgh4qfEwKzvmpfsARHsuL6Pe1Qah4WnBbhiFhoWHs4sfzt)f4wmr9H9HdtI8IZPPP8VBgq2LvWTgkgG0vBSsyxf4ahUzliya(pgh4qfEwKzvmpfsARHk8SiZQWqkLSkGGjZFOe1Qqem5cM6uiPTkGGTbdEmCGskOmS0qdvy7g2Keim6dkFya8PEQWdu2qLJAfMk8aLnu5WLctdn0qfcYCY2qtjQsfEgjKvcOySlJnwfzKJhAF8QNk8EaUJtf2DvxxBVwfZNICkOkurHsylJYGNK2kHDJnqTkY43tpGT7GbTb3HK2QnvrgGbiRcH0NmaJRT68VtmU(FcKI7mkiUq8sti8WnfhUMOgSX1CzBA2eOfUE0G9X1G5CJl3bdk7sCHm1h2hKcc)CYKbK8HBbaVpF50euXnO4ArNaX1)LnUXdwYbUFBcx2gmOvi9zCTOt4EgugPCCJhSKJJuq4Hg1GDi9zCLhUaudsk4AehJRHYY8OLDjU2Kce4sNfCJlP6yg3msnD4cJbOgessk4IWxad(a4kilbLXH7dY4cJLDjUthBc3FkO(FitpaGfPGlcpe8mq(Y5dxl6eiUgklZJw2L4kYLmGjhCnx2MMnbAHR58tM24(TjCla495G2LtmUMZpzAJRbZ5g3Mg4kBCtuFyFqki8i8qMAdU)omdxczzEGBbpJWlOtaWKTjZWfAG87Bq(TbdIWdhn4ozHlKPTPjzCMHRTUJ7q(a4AlscWpfsA7GBb000XMW1qzzE0YU0b3m(L(pUfiVaH3qUKBtpOLz4AUms54cnAkOGK6dxZPaZW1M0MpCZG4AeTmSq4fXhNz4MX)cg0cxibUzG)cgxibUgLbpCHe4czqzGW79aChNz4AhsDbP1qAnKwdP2H0AeEe(msnDMHWphiWnZ4c58x24AOSmpAzxIWlYLZcCZmUgklZJw2L4AtkqGWd5aea3mJR5Y20SjqlC9Ob7JlcVixolYGZbcCjvKb57WL2j2b3GwYrodcjXnZ4wWZ46b(9nB6K0g3cHmWBXG4sQidY3H7x(Yg3GIBakllzqCJCg3C(bGKi8i8qm1hUfcUgm)d2gmiUzuGRbPGq9WDgfexl6ecpcVrzWtsBCRndxOXZ(jGaH3Om4jPnUUmdxZLroDkW1waSp3XdGRnb(lCW1JVq2Lo4cnJKGu7HRriSvHwfqJN9taHsuRcI3NvbeZTn0YqUn0iHdoBRcbzozBOPeUmGDv4zKqwjGIXUm2yvyREgfmXqM6t(JhMeqgwQn1qdnuf

Simple Enhance macro for Raid
Puts down Windfury Totem when entering Combat.
Applies Flameshock to your main target and everytime you switch targets.
Downtime is low. Use Lightning Bolt often (see Mods below).
Feral Spirits are being used automatically.
Refreshes your Lightning Shield, Windfury Weapon and Flametongue Weapon when not in combat.

Covenant: Night Fae
Soulbind: Dreamweaver
Potency Conduits: Essential Extraction, Focused Lightning, Magma Fist
Legendary: Witch Doctor’s Wolf Bones + Unity
Stats: Mastery > Haste > Vers > Crit
Talents: 3-2-1-1-1-3-1

Mods:
Alt = Chain Lightning
Shift = Lightning Bolt
Ctrl = Windfury Totem
Shift+Alt (press once, together) = Fae Transfusion @player (press again to trigger the heal)

Runs @ whatever MS works for you

Logs etc. will follow, as soon as I have some. This macro is a work in progress, as I am not really raiding with my shaman and mostly play M+. It’s by no means perfect!

If you have suggestions or ideas, how to make it better, feel free to leave them here. I appreciate it!

Ressources I used, when creating the macro:
Raidbots - Simming
subcreation - comparing different builds
Warcraft Logs - more comparing
Wowhead guide on Enhancement

1 Like

Update March 27th

Changed some stuff around.

• Now with Witch Doctor’s Wolf Bones + Unity legendarys.
  • Added Elemental Blast to the sequence (fires automatically).
  • Feral Spirits are now used as soon as they come off cooldown.
  • Use Lightning Bolt (Shift) at 10 Stacks of Maelstrom Weapon, try not to overcap stacks.
  • Everything else (Soulbind, Conduits etc.) didn’t change.

The macro is still a work in progress, so don’t expect purple parses.

Updated macro in the main post.

Checking in. The original version parsed around 30% for my ilvl, so I had to switch back to the frankenstien I created (which parses 50-60% (which is still bleh)). I’m going to try the latest version on LFR tonight fishing for my tier. Heroic is tomorrow night and if things go well with yours, I’ll try again.

1 Like

Yeah, the first version was actually quite bad. This one should work much better. I will also test in LFR/NM to check performance. Only tested on training dummy. Will also report back with some logs.

Keep in mind, that parses aren’t really that accurate, because a lot of people are running raids with 4-piece and/or BiS gear, to fish for specific items. Looking at the raw DPS numbers gives a clearer picture on performance.

edit
I actually forgot, that I already tested it for some NM bosses last night lol…
Enh Log - NM 4 / 11
Enh Log - LFR 1st Wing

This might be confusing, there is no interaction between Lightning Bolts and Feral Spirits cooldown reduction. But with your “keep 5 stacks for EB” I guess you’re generally talking about dumping Maelstrom stacks 6-10 to never be capped and never pause the CD reduce.

Is Fae Transfusion really going off for you with that “exists” in its conditions?

1 Like

You are actually correct. I was misreading Witch Doctor’s the whole time. Thought SPENDING stacks would reduce cooldown. Whoops… will edit this right away. Thanks.

And yes, Fae Transfusion is going off when pressing the mods.

Ok, here’s my results on LFR Wing 2:
Warcraft Logs - Combat Analysis for Warcraft

Considering I’m playing in an airport lounge, without my normal external keyboard, I’ll take it.
That is flasked and rune. I’ll use the macro tomorrow night in Normal Jailer > Heroic. Thanks so much for working on it Lucifer!

1 Like

Thanks! Happy to hear that.
But something feels off here. Are you sure you imported the new version? Because it seems like it didn’t cast Elemental Blast at all. Not using it would be a huge dps loss.
I just imported the macro again and it seems fine.

Just arrived in hotel and will investigate. Yes I did blow out the old one and import in the new one.

Warcraft Logs - Combat Analysis for Warcraft

First Wing 88/87/67/86% Parse - works for me :slight_smile:
Xy’mox is just a shit show on LFR, so I could care less about that one.

Tonight I’ll be running my +15 with your M+, I owe you beer.

1 Like

Elemental Blast doesn’t autorun for me either

Meant to say that on the last half of normal raid, it was only parsing around 25-30%.
For now, I just defaulted back to my PoS homemade macro as it does around 50%+

I’ll be doing a fresh normal tomorrow to fish for more tier, I’ll see if mines solid enough that I’d share up here. I’m sure you could make it so much better.

@Solid_2842
I exported my macro again and put it in the main post. Maybe you import it again an check if it works. Does for me.

@Fredgarvin
The thing with parses is, that there’s a lot of things to consider, which make them obsolete. E. g. Anduin: If you go full AoE in the burn phase, you parse much higher, whilst losing lots of DPS on the boss. Same thing with Rygelon: Cleaving the adds gives you better parses. What I want to say is, that parses shouldn’t be the main focus when looking at the macro. Better check the raw damage numbers, compared to other Enh-Shamans or look at “Damage To Bosses” in Warcraftlogs. Gives you a much clearer picture on performance.

That looks quite good to me, considering, I don’t have any tier bonus and am only ilvl 260.

TL;DR
Don’t focus to much on parses and more on raw numbers as a performance indicator.
But I would love to see and test your macro. Maybe we can put some stuff together and make it better. :slight_smile:

edit
If you could provide a Log, so I can check which differences there are in Stats etc., maybe I could find out why yours is performing worse.

Oh I don’t live or die by parses, it’s just something for me to check if I’m on task. I compare myself to others in raid, mostly. Here is my parse from Tuesday night: Warcraft Logs - Combat Analysis for Warcraft.

I’ll load yours up again and run LFR to see how things are.

Can I ask how fast you are running the macro? Because it seems to be missing/skipping casts of Elemental Blast for you, in some fights (e. g. Rygelon). As for Lords of Dread, you switched targets often, right? That led to alot of wasted GCDs on Flame Shock, because the macro recasts it, when changing target. I will look into a method to change that. Otherwise I can’t really tell why yours performs worse than mine, while I don’t even have 2-piece. Will investigate further. Thank you.

if you mean me i play with 175ms do you mean i should set it to 200 or 250?

LFR First Wing: Warcraft Logs - Combat Analysis for Warcraft

The only alteration I do is change shift to Healing Surge, Alt to Lightning Bolt an Ctrl to Lava Lash (I’ve noticed that sometimes the macros don’t fire this ASAP, so this seems to help). We’ll see how it goes tonight, but yeah, I’ll try it again. Thanks again for the rapport bud.

Update 4th of April

• Changed some stuff around in the main sequence
  • Took Feral Spirits and Sundering out of KeyRelease
  • Added Frost Shock
  • I learned that performance heavily depends on Hot Hand and how often it triggers. Can make a difference of 1-2k DPS. Don’t trust the Sim! :smiley:

Runs a bit smoother now… I think… will test in Raid soon™.

I also added a Version 2, mostly for testing purposes. Don’t use it!

Updated macro in the main post.

Is it possible to post yours lucifer?

@Packsie
What do you mean by posting mine? My macro? My full name and address? :smiley:

yes your macro silly, not your full name or address