Enhancement Shaman Mythic+ 9.2

How far off sim are you with this one mate

Hey. Sadly, I canā€™t give you a short answer to your question.

I donā€™t sim for Patchwerk with one target, because I donā€™t really care about single target DPS. Dungeon Slice I donā€™t sim either, as itā€™s not really accurate.

Here is what I do:
Sim for Patchwerk, 6 targets, 1:30 minutes, with all buffs, but without Bloodlust. This represents a typical M+ pull. Depending of course on the instance.

Mostly I am off by 5-7k DPS, so about 30k to 32k. To reach these numbers above, everything would need to be optimal, so no movement, no kicks, no need to use Healing Surge or any utility spells. Thatā€™s rare.

I mostly sim Top Gear, to compare new items. I then go into SD or Halls and am happy about my 11-13k Overall in the end :smiley:.

Hope that answers your question.

2 Likes

Sounds bloody good mate. Iā€™m gonna give yours a go tonight after work for sure. Need to craft PLA though as Iā€™ve been running witch doctors until now

1 Like

I just answered something similar on Discord: If youā€™re comparing someone elseā€™s macros or sim to your own is like comparing apples to orangesā€¦

MS is a measurement of time and an abbreviation for Milliseconds. This image is showing the millisecond delay in communications between your computer and the server. This has a total of nothing to do with the MS that you use for your macro.

In regards to macros MS is a measure of the delay between key presses. If you are pressing manually this value will fluctuate depending on how fast you hit the key and how energetic you are. Some macros are built with the expectation that you are using external a 3rd party tool that ā€œhits the key for youā€ repeatedly with a specific ms delay between key hits.

2 Likes

Update 11th of April

• Changed my Soulbind to Marileth, Conduits stay the same (see picture in main post)
  • Added an ā€œarmoryā€ link to the main post to show Stats, Itemlevel etc.
  • Changed something in the main sequence, but forgot what it was (no differences on how it plays)

any way you can make one for hailstorm talent

@Firedevil
I guess, just add Frost Shock in the Keypress Section of the macro, like this:
If you hold down Shift or Alt it would cast Frost Shock after casting Lightning Bolt or Chain Lightning.

But tbh, I donā€™t think itā€™s worth it. Fire Nova is just much stronger in M+.

ya but some groups i find dont do big pulls and keep them low so hailstorm good for small packs

I guess yeah, on short fights (~1min) with 2-3 targets it could be better, even if sims suggest otherwise. For everything with more targets, Fire Nova is just better. But sure, give it a try! Also there could be a case made for the 50% slow Frost Shock brings :wink: .

Awesoem macro m8 really love them both. but just a question if i wanna replace wave with Chain harvest instead were and how can i do so? cheers

1 Like

You could do that by replacing it in the KeyPress section of the macro. It would then look like this:
So now, when you press Shift+Alt, it should cast Chain Harvest at your current target.

Was thinking about trying out Venthyr, but thinking that I have to do the campaign thereā€¦ ummā€¦ maybe some day :smiley:

Cheers m8 :slight_smile: ye i swapped from necro to venthyr alot higher Aoe bursts and really nice help to top the team with harvest

1 Like

Cool! Do you play with the Skybreakerā€™s Legendary for higher Flameshock crit chance? Was thinking about trying that.

Nope. just using Wolfs and primal lava one. but maby worth trying? :slight_smile:

Update May 03:
As I donā€™t play my shaman very much at the moment, I wonā€™t be making any updates to the macro for some time. But both, this and the Raid macro are working great for now.

Still, if you have questions or issues with any of them, feel free to ask and I will answer as soon as possible.

Thanks for using my macros! :slight_smile:

1 Like

cant import thisā€¦when you roll the scrip for it, it has a lot of orange code in it mixed with the green codeā€¦ hmmm?? thanks Luciferā€¦look like it was a good oneā€¦:wink:

@deano-w
I looked into it. Importing works, but to be safe I exported it again in the main post. The macro works as it did before. No problems on my side.

thanks for the fast replyā€¦ill give it a shot in a fewā€¦