Enmity's Macros

@Enmity I am having a difficult time hitting a target in front of me because I run around a lot. I was wondering if Obliteration would be a better choice?
Gratz on the nomination well earned!

Cleaning Up… Updated Original Post

Obliteration, when paired with Pillars of Frost. combined with Avalanche is just insane. the CDs however never line up after the initial pull. which results in an insane burst at the start of the fight then drops rapidly.
which is a shame i like that combo and wish it could happen more often

I’ve never posted before, but I’ve come to make macro that’s taken a lot of inspiration from Mets, and Enmity. Which is why i’m posting it here. I don’t think it deserves enough solo credit for it’s own thread, much of the work was done by them, I just tweaked it.

On solo dummy it’s hitting 200-250k at ilvl 830, crit is at 18% and haste is 23%. I don’t really understand why this one works as well as it does, I was just messing with things and I’ve tried to change it to little success.

The burst as Mets previously mentioned is sustainable with 500k to 800k crits of frostscythe (250k crits is what you’ll mostly see, 500k and 800k are fun to see happen though) I think it covers AOE pretty well as I’m hitting the top end of dps in mythic and raids (if not sitting at the top) There is a bit of lag while runes recharge, I’ve tried to adjust it so it’s never down, but dps plummets. This is my first macro contribution, I don’t know how to box it. Please assist! Trump for President!

Sequences[‘Binx’] = {
author=“Binx”,
specID=251,
version=9,
source = “Local”,
helpTxt = “Talents: 2233213”,
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
icon=‘INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK’,
lang=“enUS”,
PreMacro=[[
/cast [combat] Pillar of Frost
]],
“/cast [combat] Remorseless Winter”,
“/castsequence reset=combat Obliterate, Howling Blast”,
“/castsequence reset=combat Frost Strike, Frost Strike, Frost Strike”,
“/castsequence reset=combat Frostscythe, Frost Strike, Frostscythe, Frost Strike, Frostscythe, Empower Rune Weapon”,
“/cast [combat] Glacial Advance”,
PostMacro=[[
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
]],
}

binx, we can tell your for trump, you make a macro but cant post it right oh wait not your fault lol

IT’S RIGGED!

Just kidding, I would really like to know how to box it properly. I’ve done a search, is there a guide?

Here you go Binx

Macro in Black Box:

Sequences['Binx'] = {
author="Binx",
specID=251,
version=9,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "Talents: 2233213",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/cast [combat] Pillar of Frost
]],
"/cast [combat] Remorseless Winter",
"/castsequence reset=combat Obliterate, Howling Blast",
"/castsequence reset=combat Frost Strike, Frost Strike, Frost Strike",
"/castsequence reset=combat Frostscythe, Frost Strike, Frostscythe, Frost Strike, Frostscythe, Empower Rune Weapon",
"/cast [combat] Glacial Advance",
PostMacro=[[
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
]],
}

You need to push code, then paste the macro, then push close tags, and then submit…

Jimmy

I will have to give this a crack at some point and see how I fair. from what I have learned don’t try to make the macro have not downtime for runes as yeah its a dps loss with that talent set up. and with Bliz slowing the GCD and rune recharge. its like they want you to have moments of downtime and just auto attack, hence the whole frozen pulse thing.

Cleaning UP… Updated Original Post

Just so I understand this correctly with Enmity’s macro - what secondary stats should take priority …I have always loved haste because the faster I hit the faster I can move to the next guy …but my crit and mastery are way higher.
Currently:
Crit:25%
Haste: 13%
Mastery: 44%!!!
Vers: 5%
Leech: 4%
I have my rings with 150 haste and Mark of hidden satyr on neck

Updated Original Post

Updating My Original Post

Just got out of arathi basin here were the results

[10/21/2016]
11:26 [Buckyourself]: Recount - Buckyourself’s Hostile Attacks
11:26 [Buckyourself]: 1. Frost Strike 71 5747524 (16%)
11:26 [Buckyourself]: 2. Frost Fever (DoT) 311 5663917 (16%)
11:26 [Buckyourself]: 3. Frozen Pulse 220 3462262 (10%)
11:26 [Buckyourself]: 4. Frost Strike Off-Hand 61 3439511 (10%)
11:26 [Buckyourself]: 5. Frostscythe 104 3223259 (9%)
11:26 [Buckyourself]: 6. Melee 289 2833596 (8%)
11:26 [Buckyourself]: 7. Hypothermia 23 2392137 (7%)
11:26 [Buckyourself]: 8. Remorseless Winter 212 1929542 (5%)
11:26 [Buckyourself]: 8. Remorseless Winter 212 1929542 (5%)
11:26 [Buckyourself]: 9. Crystalline Swords 46 1877108 (5%)
11:26 [Buckyourself]: 10. Glacial Advance 25 1672391 (5%)

Nothing Major Has Changed… Just Updated My Original Post with my preferred Use Macro… having Tested John Mets and My Macro’s Side by side they are both Viable and Equal on the DpS… So either or will work… A couple other Macros have been posted on my page written by others… they too seem to be similar in DpS… I think it boils down to similar builds and cast sequences…

Overall Everyone working together made these Macros and keeping Frost DK’s within the Realm of viable… I will update my macro as needed

Thanks Guys… And as always Feed Back Welcome

Quick question, so as I learn more and more I have noticed one thing I may be missing. SO I have ran both Emnity first post and Binx so I will use both in the examples. On Emnity if there is more than one target the macro continues to switch targets like a mad man as I spam. Binx does not. Is this intended or did I mess something up, and if intended can I get a small explanation on the benefit?

It should not be tabbing between targets AT ALL! Let me check out the Macro… now if your original target is dead and you are still pressing your selected key, it will target the nearest target… nothing worse than a dps accidently pulling the next mob

Cleaning Posts…Updated Original Post

Last night was my guild’s first run on TOV …the goal is to get Odyn to 10% which we never did we are having a run at it again on Sunday but the issue that sticks out for me is this is a very tough fight for melee and my dps was abysmal - I was #7 in dps at about 167k (everyone else was over 200k easy) - I did not capture the numbers but the top 3 were:
Frostscyth
Frost strike
Frozen Pulse
Maybe it was just this fight maybe it was the situational - I know I cannot slam the buttons faster manually so I would like to see what opinions we can work through.
Thanks

You have to have frost strike an obliterate and howling blast on diffrints keys and drop Frostscythe and get Runic Attenuation and then get icecap…
build up Runic power fire frost strike when you can… only howling when proc … and prio obliterate when prock.
Iam item level 795 and is holding stady dps at 160-170 k i a 6 minnut plus fight
sorry about my english… :confused:

I think I understand what you are trying to say Rock …the problem is this this macro you want to spend every rune as fast as possible so frozen pulse kills everything. The macro manages to keep my runes depleted and frozen pulse is doing its thing …the problem is in this fight in particular.
My ilevel is 862 and I consistently hold about 260k in long fights and burst near 300k for short ones.