Enmity's Macros

Hey Buckyourself,… My apologies for not responding earlier… try this… Place Frost Strike on a separate key… Certain fights take a bit of Micromanagement… I am still playing with obliterate… but I seem to have a bit more success using frost strike and then stop using the macro key and hit frost strike hopefully three times or at least until the runes are gone… which seems to cause frozen pulse to pop more often… doing this makes the macro pop into the 300 range… at least in my experience … the problem is if there is a lot of maneuvering in the fight FDK still suffer from lack of mobility and a big loss in DpS… But over all this has helped… Oblit technically should be stronger on single targets but in testing I have better results using the Frost Strike as my Hind lick key… Let me know if this helps… We haven’t gotten very far… having to replace tanks again

nvm fixed

Cleaning Up Posts

Gonna try this out later, with John Met’s Marco I put out good damage but I’m falling behind due to that build, I’m gonna test this out in some mythic +s and mythic EN later on this week

Hello, just got a legendary ring “Seal of Necrofantasia” which gives additional charge for ERW. Now when I’m using your macro, it’s automatically pop both stacks of ERW. Can you make a change for me please? Cuz im new with GS-E dunno how to make it. Thanks you so much! Oh and also possible to make that when target dies to not jumping on others cuz aggroing all on the way.

hmm you could try putting an “!” in the string (ie “/cast [combat] !Empower rune weapon”, which should reduce the amount of double tap.
Or just remove the line and use manually. personally, I am yet to find the best way, especially for my fire mage

Thanks Ill try it now

[quote quote=36957]

“/cast [combat] Empower rune weapon”,

hmm you could try putting an “!” in the string (ie “/cast [combat] !Empower rune weapon”, which should reduce the amount of double tap. Or just remove the line and use manually. personally, I am yet to find the best way, especially for my fire mage [/quote] When Im putting an “!” in the string (ie “/cast [combat] !Empower rune weapon” its just dissapear after a save.

So I used the macro in karazhan and a few mythic+s and I’m getting a consistent 370k-410k dps, I’m at 23 crit, 26 haste and 23 mastery. I also have froststrike and obliterate on separate keybinds for when I get over 70 runic power to prevent capping my runes

Scratch that did a nightbane run and totaled 500k for the whole run, around 400-460k per fight

I hate to say it, but this macro outperforms my Unholy macro…

You realize this means war.

Outperforms John Met’s macro too, you guys should all get together and make a competitive macro for mythic raiding lol, all 3 of you guys are really good

Hey guys iv been looking for a really SICK dps macro for +mythics and iv been using Enmitys for awhile and its been a ton of help many thnx! BUT iv been looking thru warcraftlogs.com and i came accross a dk pulling insane dps what i did is copy his rotation by percent (link below) My question is can you write a macro based off the info im providing. Plz get back to me!
Warcraft Logs - Combat Analysis for Warcraft

Name
Amount
Casts
Avg Cast
Hits
Avg Hit
Crit %
Uptime %
Miss %

Frostscythe

19.26%110.59m 115 971.1k 452 247.1k 42.7% - -
Frost Strike
15.47%88.87m 243 367.9k 482 185.5k 30.1% - -
Frozen Pulse
10.28%59.03m - - 1,029 57.4k 25.0% - -
Obliterate
9.45%54.29m 144 377.3k 287 189.3k 59.6% - -
Remorseless Winter
7.58%43.56m 39 1.12m 787 55.3k 27.7% - -
Howling Blast
5.33%30.63m 106 290.5k 161 191.3k 28.6% - -
Melee
5.20%29.84m 1,147 26.0k 980 30.5k 30.0% - 14.56%
Frost Fever
5.18%29.76m - - 34 (454) 253.7k (47.0k) 23.5% (27.3%) - -
Glacial Advance
5.07%29.09m 63 461.8k 95 306.2k 21.1% - -
Avalanche
4.71%27.03m 212 127.5k 531 50.9k 26.0% - -
Crystalline Swords
3.68%21.12m - - 206 103.0k 25.2% - -
Sindragosa’s Fury
3.06%17.57m 4 4.39m 11 1.60m 9.1% - -
Razorice
2.77%15.92m - - 1,481 10.7k 25.7% - -
Rend Flesh
1.62%9.30m - - 369 25.2k 22.2% 48.48% -
Mark of the Hidden Satyr
0.86%4.91m - - 75 65.5k 20.0% - -
Pepper Breath
0.23%1.34m - - 79 17.0k - - -
Volatile Shielding
0.21%1.22m - - 9 136.0k - - -
Glacial Advance
0.04%239.2k 63 3.8k 1 239.2k - - -
Total 100% 574.32m

ok so he is running a Machinegun build, we have a macro for that already. his biggest contributing factor is the DK is sitting between 885-893 in item level, for the entire dungeon he pulled an average of 360K but did manage to break past the 400k mark during timewarp. TBH its really hard to say until we find a smaller gear DK using macros we have and doing a direct comparison.

Which macro is the Machinegun build? Is that your DFST macro?

[quote quote=37267]

ok so he is running a Machinegun build

Which macro is the Machinegun build? Is that your DFST macro? [/quote]

The player’s talent build was the indicator, Frost scythe, Glacial Advance, and Frozen pulse did a lot of damage.
Yes my DFST though the AoE version is closest to it. Enimity also has one, before we both focused on Obliteration macros.

Machine gun is falling to the wayside, as I understand it. It’s crit dependant with Frostscythe spam. Strong on AoE, but far weaker on ST.

I read somewhere that one regular Oblit can surpass 2 Frostscythes now since the buffs, and an Oblit crit blows it away by 4 or more. AoE is not shabby by any means with the Oblit macros, either.

Not sure how updated that data was, though.

[quote quote=37270]Machine gun is falling to the wayside, as I understand it. It’s crit dependant with Frostscythe spam. Strong on AoE, but far weaker on ST.
I read somewhere that one regular Oblit can surpass 2 Frostscythes now since the buffs, and an Oblit crit blows it away by 4 or more. AoE is not shabby by any means with the Oblit macros, either.
Not sure how updated that data was, though.
[/quote]

exactly hence why Enmity and I changed builds. that said the right gear set up it can still be pretty competitive and mastery synergizes better with it

I run Mastery FS build and at 855 il i’m pushing around 220k dps single target on average, that’s with around 25% Crit strike and 40% Mastery, i would run zero haste if i could but it’s around 11% right now as i’m still just picking up whatever drops and is an il upgrade. Nice thing about this build is it’s extremely easy on the runes, i don’t even put in an Obliterate because it costs 2 runes and with my Mastery on a per-rune basis FS is comparable w/o crits and substantially more on crits, let alone when there’s AoE which is pretty often.

I think if you stack Versatility and Haste then Oblit builds are easily superior single target, really like where Frost DK is at right now, plenty of viable options/talents. IMO you can be competitive whether you go Frostscythe/mastery or Obliterate/Versatility.

Well. I have some health issues that make it pretty much mandatory that i use a 1 buton macro. SOOOOO I added a castsequence line to the EnmityII macro for frostscythe and of course changed my talents to reflect that change. I Don’t know if I screwed up the macro but it does seem to work ok for me. I’M at ilevel 865 and run all versatility. Anyway let me know how badly I messed up the macro, perhaps there is a better way to add it than what I have done. thank you
`Sequences[‘EnmityII’] = {
author=“Enmity”,
specID=251,
helpTxt = “Talents: 2213221”,
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
icon=‘INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK’,
PreMacro=[[
/cast [combat] Pillar of Frost
/cast [combat] Obliteration
]],
“/castsequence reset=combat Howling Blast, Frost Strike, Remorseless Winter, Frost Strike, Obliterate”,
“/castsequence reset=combat Howling Blast, Obliterate, Frost Strike, Frost Strike, Obliterate, Obliterate”,
“/castsequence reset=combat Howling Blast, Frost Strike, Obliterate”,
“/cast [combat] Frost Strike”,
“/cast [combat] Obliterate”,
“/castsequence reset=combat Frostscythe, Frost Strike, Frostscythe, Frost Strike, Frostscythe”,
“/cast [combat] Empower rune weapon”,
PostMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [combat] Anti-Magic Shell
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
]],
}