ERROR DE LUA solution?

Message: Interface/AddOns/GSE/API/OneOffEvents.lua:42: attempt to index global ‘GSE_C’ (a nil value)
Time: Wed Nov 16 16:55:56 2022
Count: 1
Stack: Interface/AddOns/GSE/API/OneOffEvents.lua:42: attempt to index global ‘GSE_C’ (a nil value)
[string “@Interface/AddOns/GSE/API/OneOffEvents.lua”]:42: in function Update3117' [string "@Interface/AddOns/GSE/API/OneOffEvents.lua"]:9: in function PerformOneOffEvents’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/GSE/API/Events.lua”]:188: in function ?' [string "@Interface/AddOns/BasicMinimap/Libs/CallbackHandler-1.0/CallbackHandler-1.0.lua"]:119: in function <...map/Libs/CallbackHandler-1.0/CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:119> [string "=[C]"]: ? [string "@Interface/AddOns/BasicMinimap/Libs/CallbackHandler-1.0/CallbackHandler-1.0.lua"]:29: in function <...map/Libs/CallbackHandler-1.0/CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:25> [string "@Interface/AddOns/BasicMinimap/Libs/CallbackHandler-1.0/CallbackHandler-1.0.lua"]:64: in function Fire’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/BlizzMove/Libs/AceEvent-3.0/AceEvent-3.0.lua”]:120: in function <…/AddOns/BlizzMove/Libs/AceEvent-3.0/AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

Locals:

Getting same error, did you find a fix?

The solution was very simple: Someone raised this as a bug on the GSE GitHub site. [BUG]Interface/AddOns/GSE/API/OneOffEvents.lua:42: attempt to index global 'GSE_C' (a nil value) · Issue #1223 · TimothyLuke/GSE-Advanced-Macro-Compiler · GitHub This then pinged my phone to tell me about it. I then fixed it and released an update. Fixes in GSE happen when someone posts on GitHub the detail of the issue. The template on GitHub asks for the information I need to identify the problem. Without that information I can go WoW something happened at your end. With the requested information I can solve problems.

Lesson from This: Posting about a GSE bug here is like complaining to Google about a Windows bug. Not a lot is going to happen till someone tells Microsoft. This is detailed very specifically GSE - Support and where to get help

Ty por la ayuda la próxima vez iré a github