Feral 5.4 One-Button

ok so I took out the mod lines and now it seems to be working really well I just made a separate macro with the line I took out and things seem to be just fine.

I’ll look into the swipe issue, thank you for bringing that up! Dave, 50 ms is written as 0.050, so 0.020 would be 20ms in your clicker. :slight_smile:

Ok so you say set clicker to .020. Is that with certain world lava and home lat in game? Cuase I noticed that if I have my auto clicker hit the macro key ever 120 ms I get better fire offs on abiltys any feed back on that? Also did you get a chance to look at the swipe problem?

Thanks so much for this macro!

After off specing as balance forever I became bored and decided to try kitty for awhile. This macro has made that transition easy while I’m learning a non-macro rotation.

My current ilvl is 509 and I’m hit / exp capped. Reforged and gemmed properly according to askmrrobot. However my DPS on a single dummy is only 75k self buffed (no food or flask). I have noticed that rake falls off and doesn’t refresh for 5 - 8 seconds (used a stopwatch). Though I’m having no issues fighting mobs while questing I’m concerned if asked to switch to DPS during raids if I’ll be of any use.

My armory link if you want to comment on my build. World of Warcraft

I’m a newb at macros but came across this and figured I’d try it out. Not sure what I’m doing wrong, all my cat does is melee doing 40K dps. I have the glyphs and talents right and used Macro toolkit.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Hi james and jason :slight_smile:
I’m not the original op of the macro,and i tend myself to do more pvp then pve…so raiding wise etc,i am of no help…
Macro wise,and i am not being condescending,unkind etc,and i can understand if someone is new to macros etc,but can some people not even have a go themselves at altering a macro,if you can copy/paste one thats all you need,stand in front of a dummy and change the macro about abit,i also realise people are after perfect timing of spells etc falling off to max dps.
It’s also the best way to learn how to put a macro together,and who knows your macro might be better than some here,no one knows until they try…
Just makes my teeth chatter a small amount when people,put down macros worked on for hours…and again sorry if it appears that way,just not being unkind,just making an observation…

Anway further to help with an idea of what your setup should or could be…i use the following linked site…
i use this when making a new character to choose the most used/popular race for that class and for seeing what the top players in the world or using for talents glyphs etc…

choose what you what to look at…pick a name…you’ll see there armoury

for example this list is the best pve players in the world for feral

and its just interesting to see

no offence meant by the small macro rant,hopefully the op will get back to you…

[quote quote=11258]Hi james and jason :)<br>
I’m not the original op of the macro,and i tend myself to do more pvp then pve…so raiding wise etc,i am of no help…<br>
Macro wise,and i am not being condescending,unkind etc,and i can understand if someone is new to macros etc,but can some people not even have a go themselves at altering a macro,if you can copy/paste one thats all you need,stand in front of a dummy and change the macro about abit,i also realise people are after perfect timing of spells etc falling off to max dps.<br>
It’s also the best way to learn how to put a macro together,and who knows your macro might be better than some here,no one knows until they try…<br>
Just makes my teeth chatter a small amount when people,put down macros worked on for hours…and again sorry if it appears that way,just not being unkind,just making an observation…

Anway further to help with an idea of what your setup should or could be…i use the following linked site…<br>
i use this when making a new character to choose the most used/popular race for that class and for seeing what the top players in the world or using for talents glyphs etc…

choose what you what to look at…pick a name…you’ll see there armoury

for example this list is the best pve players in the world for feral

and its just interesting to see

http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/statspve-bestplayers-11-2-0-0-0-0-0-0.html

no offence meant by the small macro rant,hopefully the op will get back to you…
[/quote]

By no means was I slamming this macro. I was simply giving feedback of my experience with it. If you would read again you would see my response was complimentary in nature with only one concern. Very far from slamming or flaming.

I was also looking for constructive feedback to see if I had the proper build, glyphs, etc…

Next time I’ll be more explicit, considerate and not so abrasive.

Lol tell me what you think, and pls if there are any suggestion to make it smoother, take less space, w.e let me know in replies, this macro basicly does it all for you in cat form lol, amazing. also i got same thing but for bear so it does same but with bear abilities, looks just like this macro but for my beary :D, pls reply with seggestions on how to make it even perfect, now litle things like over stacking on combo points while on every cd is an issue tho it sometimes does only ravage onn incarnation like 10 times and combo points are not spent, but serieously i am level 85 and my dps gets to 40k in that point 0.0 so yeah, lovvin this macro, who said u cant macro druids feral, i got 3 macros with three keys to do it all, literaly with my druid for PVP and PVE

#showtooltip
/cast [nostealth,nocombat]Prowl
/cast [stance:0/1/4/5/6] Cat Form(Shapeshift)
/cast [stealth,nocombat]Pounce
/cast [mod:shift]Skull Bash
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,0,0,Incarnation
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,0,0,Pounce
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,0,Ravage
/castsequence [stealth,nocombat] savage roar,Ravage
/castsequence [nostealth,combat]reset=target Faerie Swarm(Talent),null
/console autounshift 0
/castsequence [@player, combat] reset=0.5 0,Rejuvenation,Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1
/castsequence [nostealth,combat]reset=0.3 0,tiger's fury
/castsequence Wild Charge
/castsequence [nostealth,combat]reset=target/15 Thrash,Mangle, Rake, Rip,Mangle,Savage Roar,Mangle, Mangle,Ferocious Bite
/use [nostealth]Prowl

Hey guys i almost got it perfect but some reason it locks up, pls investigate and tell me what happens

#showtooltip
/cast [nostealth,nocombat]Prowl
/cast [stance:0/1/4/5/6] Cat Form(Shapeshift)
/cast [mod:shift]Skull Bash
/castsequence [stealth,nocombat] Pounce
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,0,Ravage
/castsequence [nostealth,combat]reset=target Faerie Swarm(Talent),null
/castsequence Wild Charge
/castsequence reset=20 Savage Roar
/castsequence [nostealth,combat] reset=30 Tiger's Fury
/castsequence [nostealth,combat]reset=target/15 Thrash, Mangle, Rake, Rip,Mangle,Mangle, Mangle, Maim, Mangle, Mangle, Ferocious Bite
/use [nostealth]Prowl
/cast [combat]Berserk
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]

i did some twiks to it, pls test it out and if u could fix it i lld greatly appreciate it :slight_smile:

So i only just tried it for a while, but there was a few things that locked it for me. There was this:

Because they shared same thingy. Then it also tried to cast savage roar continually. It will not stop casting savage roar at all lol.

[quote quote=11269]Hey guys i almost got it perfect but some reason it locks up, pls investigate and tell me what happens

#showtooltip<br>
/cast [nostealth,nocombat]Prowl<br>
/cast [stance:0/1/4/5/6] Cat Form(Shapeshift)<br>
/cast [mod:shift]Skull Bash<br>
/castsequence [stealth,nocombat] Pounce<br>
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,0,0,Incarnation<br>
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,0,0,Pounce<br>
/castsequence reset=0.9 0,0,Ravage<br>
/castsequence [nostealth,combat]reset=target Faerie Swarm(Talent),null<br>
/castsequence Wild Charge<br>
/castsequence reset=20 Savage Roar<br>
/castsequence [nostealth,combat] reset=30 Tiger’s Fury<br>
/castsequence [nostealth,combat]reset=target/15 Thrash, Mangle, Rake, Rip,Mangle,Mangle, Mangle, Maim, Mangle, Mangle, Ferocious Bite<br>
/use [nostealth]Prowl<br>
/cast [combat]Berserk<br>

i did some twiks to it, pls test it out and if u could fix it i lld greatly appreciate it :)
[/quote]

i know i thought i got it, but tested it some momre and -__- heeeeeelllllfireeee

Thank you, Chris…I just recently started on Isles on my druid and, yeeeeah, I was getting my furry butt handed to me. Even after collecting all my Isle armor, restating, gemming and enchanting, I was still having problems maintaining rotation. Your macro saved me a lot of time and embarrassment.
Thanks again!

Hi,

Great work on the macros been trying a fair few out alas I am having a couple of issues I hope someone can aid me with. I just don’t like using the Mod method pressing ctrl or shift and all that so I generally strip them out. So in short I’ve taken peoples macro’s on here jigged them a little scrapped them taken others and gone back to the original and now have no idea who’s Im using ;-p

Anyway enough babble With Chris’s original macro and with Shred glyphed it pauses on it as it waits for Tigers fury or a berserk.

So easy fixc for me was change the shred for another mangle I aint a worshiper of the #1 dps ranking (but I do like to be ranked).

Next problem I just couldn’t fathom out seemed combo starved at times and was having to hit mangle to get it going.

So I know use the following macro which works pretty well it doesnt seem to lock up and I was getting OK dps but I’m pretty sure some help on it would be appreciatted :-

#showtooltip
/cast [nocombat,nostealth]Prowl
/castsequence [stealth]Ravage,null
/castsequence reset=target Mangle,Rip,Rake,Thrash,Mangle,Savage Roar,Mangle,Rake,Faerie Fire
/cast [combat]Tiger's Fury
/cast [combat]Barkskin
/cast [combat]Berserk
/cast [nostance:3] Cat Form;
/console autounshift 0
/use [@player, combat] Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1
/startattack

I tried adding in :-

/cast !Ferocious Bite

But that just seemed to break it.

Any advice / reworks greatly appreciatted.

This is what I’v been using. Its mainly MJ’s macro from the [closed] feral 5.3 thread but with a few tweaks. I use this macro in SoO normal pulling 255k dps. It does have a mod build in for FB at 20%. I never use shred because imo shred is pointless untill they up the dmg of Shred.

#showtooltip Mangle
/castsequence [stealth]reset=combat Savage Roar,Ravage,null
/castsequence reset=target Mangle,null
/console autounshift 0
/castsequence [@player,combat]reset=0.5 0,Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1
/castsequence [mod,combat,nostealth]Mangle,Rake,Ferocious Bite,Faerie Fire,Thrash,Mangle,Savage Roar,Mangle,Rake;reset=target Mangle,Rip,Rake,Thrash,Faerie Fire,Mangle,Savage Roar,Mangle,Rake
/use [nostealth,nocombat]Prowl
/use [combat,nostealth]Tiger's Fury
/use [combat,nostealth]Force of Nature
/use [combat,nostealth]Berserk
/use [combat,nostealth]Lifeblood
/use [combat,nostealth]Virmen's Bite
/use [noform:3]Cat Form
/use [combat,nostealth]13
/use [combat,nostealth]14
/startattack [combat,nostealth]

AOE
This macro has a mod for more than 5 mobs.

#showtooltip Swipe
/castsequence [stealth]reset=combat Savage Roar,Ravage,null
/castsequence reset=target Rake,null
/console autounshift 0
/castsequence [@player, combat] reset=0.5 0,Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1
/castsequence [mod,combat,nostealth]Savage Roar,Thrash,Swipe,Swipe,Swipe;reset=target Swipe,Rip,Rake,Thrash,Faerie Fire,Swipe,Savage Roar,Swipe,Rake
/use [nostealth]Prowl
/use [combat,nostealth]Tiger's Fury
/use [combat,nostealth]Force of Nature
/use [combat,nostealth]Barkskin
/use [combat,nostealth]Berserk
/use [combat,nostealth]Lifeblood
/use [combat,nostealth]Symbiosis
/use [combat,nostealth]Virmen's Bite
/use [noform:3]Cat Form
/use [combat,nostealth]13
/use [combat,nostealth]14
/startattack [combat,nostealth]

I always like to see the macros other people make and try them out. But currently i am happier with my own macro that is shred based Oo

Its really up to the player to shred or mangle. Shred does what 20% more damage but mangle cost 5 less energy. To me the 5 less energy means faster finishing moves and less head ache always making sure im behind the target (trash that is, always behind on bosses).

Right nor Shred and Mangle are SO close on damagae that when it comes down to it it doesn’t matter what you use.

BTW Kittiez, what is the Shred based macro you use atm?

I mangle as well of course, i just shred during berserk and tiger’s fury of course lol ^^ But mangle is what i use when i don’t have that free fast energy, because shred also critts up to 200k more - so i like it ^^

And i do ofc enjoy having an opener på like 400k back when my ilvl was 535 xD

“på like” lol :wink: