FERAL-UPDATED (May -2015 by ME - Brad ... see pg 9 )

I had a similar problem but i tweaked the latency times on my mouse and keybinds to reflect my world and home latency. Solved that problem right away. Also noticed that one a target swap it might seem to lock up but it ended up being a lack of focus to cast anything and had to wait for focus to regen :slight_smile: if you are still having problems add an additional shred /cast !shred in there to make sure you dont get stuck on a swap just after using a finisher and missing a rake etc. the macro wont be able to notice the miss and therefore notice that you don’t have any combo points to cast rip that will lock it up as well especially with /castsquence (spell name)(spell name)(spell name) type macros. I hope you got it all sorted out and i will be posted a refined version shortly, been working on a optimized version.

First of all, I’d like to thank you for the time and effort in making this macro…I, for one suck at it.

But…I’m having having difficulties getting this to work right. Is this for PVE or PVP? I mainly do PVE.
I’m running the same talents and glyphs as you, but when I use the macro…I can barely get 4k DPS…I feel broken and I don’t likes it :frowning:

Never mind…My husband just told me they just scaled everything back (stats on gear) I really hate blizzard right now :frowning:

/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
/startattack
/castrandom [nostealth]Wild Charge
/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Prowl
/castsequence Rake,Faerie Fire, Shred,Shred,Rip,Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Savage Roar,Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Rip,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite
/cast [combat,nostealth]Tiger's Fury
/cast [combat,nostealth]Berserk
/cast [combat,nostealth]Survival Instincts
/cast [nostealth]skull bash
/console autounshift 0
/use [@player,combat] Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1
/cast [nostance:2] Cat Form(Shapeshift)

Just a re post with a few adjustments I made that suits a high crit build. With FB to burn extra combo points as a slight increase to DPS.

Hi Brad, any chance you could do a DW Frost DK Macro? Your Macros are the only ones that I can get to work.

Sure thing. Its the last toon i have anyways so gotta do it at some point :slight_smile:

Brad, I may be missing something (I went to the end of the thread to get the latest) but I am not doing any finishers with this. Is that intended?

Actually I seem to be stuck on Rake.

EDIT: Nevermind … I’m an idiot. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been using macro toolkit for years, but I can’t seem to get any of these macros to work. I’m not doubting your guys abilities, but MTK just doesn’t seem to work for me, even when I put them in the general tab. UBER frustrating

edit: could it be an issue with my naga firing off too fast? idk

edit2: For whatever reason, I took out faerie fire and it started working just fine. go figure. thanks again for the awesome macro

Might have had Faerie Swarm as your talents :slight_smile: if so then yes Faerie fire would have locked it up on ya no matter what you did. :slight_smile:

nice macros on my druid i swich to cat try dps im normaly a tank so not know mch my dps was 6k to 8k tis macro has helped me jump to doing 35kto36k dps ty for the good work and keep it up

[quote quote=16740]SING

/startattack
/cast Wild Charge
/castsequence  Rake, Shred,Shred,Rip,Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Shred,Savage Roar,Rake,Shred,Faerie Fire,Shred,Shred,Shred,Rip,Rake,Shred
/cast [combat]Tiger's Fury
/cast [combat]Berserk
/cast [combat] Survival Instincts

AOE

/castsequence [combat,nostealth]reset=combat Swipe,Rip,Rake,Thrash,Faerie Fire,Swipe,Savage Roar,Swipe,Rake,thrash
/startattack
/cast [combat]Berserk

Execute-Target < 25%

/castsequence reset=target Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite,Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Shred,Savage Roar,Rake,Shred,Faerie Fire,Shred,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite,Rake,Shred
/startattack
/cast [combat]Berserk

Hope you all enjoy :)
[/quote]

Having issues getting this macro to work. I have installed the toolkit and copied and pasted the macro, but it only works for the first rotation and then seems to lock up, any ideas? am I missing something?

Hey Adam, what one is locking up on you? First guess is Latency- check your mouse delay , sleep rate etc on your mouse to make sure its more inline with your ingame latency. DO you have any COMBO POINTS when it locks up?

I only just returned to WoW from a 2 year AFK so i suspect I’m missing something here lol I have used the single and multiple ones and both lock up. How does the mouse factor into this macro? I just put it on the action bar and use it from there? Yes there is combo points up when it locks.

Check you talents and make sure you do not have Farie Fire talent. It changes the name and will hang the macro.

The speed that the macro is activated can play a large part in how the macro reacts. I run mine using AUTOHOTKEY and a simple rapid fire script. Both are easy to find using google. If you are manually pressing the keys try to press it as fast as you can and see if that makes a difference as well. I have retested both those macros and i cant see any other possible reason then the ones mentioned already. ???

Might have been miss leading, parts of the macro still work, like FF, TF and SR just not damaging abilities. I will keep working on it when the servers come back up.

I googled the simple rapid fire script and all i could find was stuff related to hunters?

LButton::
    While GetKeyState("LButton","P"){
        Click
        Sleep 45 ;  milliseconds
    }
return

Thats a rapid fire mouse script i use, just hold down shift anytime you want to click something with out it activated. All you have to do is download autohotkey open the program and then right click the icon in the task bar and Edit script … delete all text in the notepad when it opens and replace it with the script above. Save and then right click on the icon again and reload script.

AWESOME BOSS MAN / THANKS FOR THESE ONCE AGAIN :slight_smile:

Well I tried a few things and cannot get it to work. Something stops it working after the first round like its getting stuck on something. Has WOW done something to macros with the change at 6.0? I havent tried the script macro or hotkey as i dont want to play like that.