FERAL-UPDATED (May -2015 by ME - Brad ... see pg 9 )

Brad (or anyone), I still seem to be having issues with this. This one either does nothing, or stacks to 4 combo points and just sits there:

/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
/startattack
/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Prowl
/castsequence reset=target Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite,Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Shred,Savage Roar,Rake,Shred,Faerie Fire,Shred,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite,Rake,Shred
/cast [combat,nostealth]Tiger's Fury
/cast [combat,nostealth]Berserk
/cast [combat,nostealth]Survival Instincts
/cast [nostealth]skull bash
/console autounshift 0
/use [@player,combat] Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1
/cast [nostance:2] Cat Form(Shapeshift)

My talents are 1,1,1,1,3,2 and I an Glyphed with Ff, Cat Form and Ferocious Bite. Any ideas what to check? Your Execute script seems to be working:

/castsequence reset=target Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite,Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Shred,Savage Roar,Rake,Shred,Faerie Fire,Shred,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite,Rake,Shred
/startattack
/cast [combat]Tiger's Fury
/cast [combat]Berserk
/cast [combat] Survival Instincts

[quote quote=17765]Brad (or anyone), I still seem to be having issues with this. This one either does nothing, or stacks to 4 combo points and just sits there:

/startattack
/console autounshift 0
/console autounshift 1

My talents are 1,1,1,1,3,2 and I an Glyphed with Ff, Cat Form and Ferocious Bite. Any ideas what to check? Your Execute script seems to be working:

/startattack
/cast [combat]Berserk

[/quote]

I noticed on several tests that to me, the part with selfhealing (console autounshift, healing touch, console auto unshift) locks up every macro, when i remove it everything works as intended.

Great work dude… you rocked it!!!

okay soooooo in my tooling around with the macro i found that it would hang on faeri fire
so i took the faeri fire as well as the prowl command then i shortened up the macro a little bit
im a troll so i added beserking im doing a steady 9-10k on a target dummie and i burst at 14-16k
my item lvl is 560 with heroic pig sticker this is the macro hope i helped

/castsequence reset=target Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite,Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Savage Roar
/startattack
/use [combat]Tiger’s Fury
/use [combat]Berserk
/use [combat]Berserking
/use [combat]Survival Instincts

Def. I was thinking about removing the prowl as well myself :slight_smile: As for your numbers… Thats what i like to see :slight_smile: good numbers man. If you wanted to add the Healing portion just add it as a swapbar 2 for the auto Healing touch again … for some reason it will no longer work in the main macro. Im still working on a way around that.

my talents are 1,1,1,1,3,3 i forgot to mention this

That is why it was locking up on you. you have FAERIE SWARM as a talent and Faerie Fire wont work if you do as it changes the spell name :slight_smile: You can add it back in the macro just use Faerie Swarm instead of Faerie Fire.

i tried adding swarm it hung up, i tried changing the talent to something else and it hung up.
the macro just doesn’t like Faerie Fire or swarm

It doesnt like you LOL… odd that its not firing for you and locking it up. Either way a rogue in the group will take care of faerie fire anyways when you raid :slight_smile: and its a 5 minute spell wont be to hard to manage other wise :slight_smile: but glad you got it sorted out.

Sorry this does not work at all. Brad, the only way for you to make it into a self healing macro you have to use Super duper macro toolbox instead of toolkit, since toolkit have other efficient coded binds(etc).

I was worried about that… :frowning: oh well its one button :slight_smile:

[quote quote=17765]Brad (or anyone), I still seem to be having issues with this. This one either does nothing, or stacks to 4 combo points and just sits there:

/startattack
/console autounshift 0
/console autounshift 1

/startattack
/cast [combat]Berserk

[/quote]

Why is there no Rip in the first macro…I understand why in the execute one…Also, these macro’s do no seem to be optimized at all…Not pulling the numbers you all are at the moment.

must have been a edit mistake when i or someone else posted. I will post an updated in a few minutes when I get a chance to log in game :slight_smile:

[quote quote=17903]must have been a edit mistake when i or someone else posted. I will post an updated in a few minutes when I get a chance to log in game :)
[/quote]

No worries, I figured it was something like that. Thanks Brad!

Single Target

/startattack
/cast Wild Charge
/castsequence  Rake, Shred,Shred,Rip,Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,Shred,Savage Roar,Rake,Shred,Faerie Fire,Shred,Shred,Shred,Rip,Rake,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite,Shred,Shred
/cast [combat]Berserk

AOE

/castsequence [combat,nostealth]reset=combat Swipe,Thrash, Thrash,Rip,Rake,Thrash,Faerie Fire,Swipe,Savage Roar,Swipe,Rake,thrash
/startattack
/use [nostealth,nocombat]Prowl
/use [combat]Tiger's Fury
/use [combat]Berserk
/use [combat]Survival Instincts

Execute

/startattack
/cast [combat]Berserk

Feel free to move around the main castsequence(shreds-finishers etc to your taste) Find what is best for your needs to cast your finishers on time with your combo point stacks. With higher crit builds you will need to do so or you will just waste energy on combo builders while sitting on a finishing move. I still recommend opening with rake if you have it glyphed. :slight_smile:

Brad in your macro i see u have some space
example /castsequence(2 space)Rake,(1space)shred,(no space)the rest of macro. this is correct?
i think all ability need a ,space

this is the Macro i use ATM but i’m not equipped and i’m new druid user :slight_smile:
#showtooltip Ferocious Bite
/startattack
/cast Wild Charge
/castsequence Rake, Shred, Shred, Rip, Rake, Shred, Shred, Shred,Shred, Maim, Rake,Shred, Faerie Fire, Shred, Shred, Shred, Rip, Rake, Shred
/castsequence reset=30 Tiger’s Fury
/castsequence reset=180 Berserk
/castsequence reset=120 Survival Instincts

is really appreciate if some help me to make a solid macro for PvP

Could be from notepad i usually type all my macros out on there and just cut and paste, double check it and just leave one space. thanks for the heads up :slight_smile:

Just a quick question,
why is faerie fire in the macro?
its doesn’t do anything in pve.

Faerie Fire: Faeries surround the target, preventing stealth and invisibility. Deals (32.5008% of Attack power) damage when cast from Bear Form.

I actually use this macro fro pvp as well :slight_smile: But it can be removed for pure PVE use.

Tested PvP macro, work fine for me. tnks Brad for the inspiration :slight_smile:

#showtooltip Rake
/castsequence reset=target Rake, Mangle, Shred, Swipe, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite, Rake, Swipe, Shred, Shred, Shred, Mangle, Savage Roar, Rake, Shred, Faerie Fire, Shred, Shred, Shred, Maim, Rake, Shred, Shred, Shred, Swipe, Rip, Mangle,
/startattack
/castsequence reset=30 Tiger’s Fury
/castsequence reset=180 Berserk
/castsequence reset=120 Survival Instincts

i use the castsequence reset=30/180/120 because some time the macro dont jump the cast if i use the command /use [combat]. tested and work really fine. the problem is my equip :smiley: