FERAL-UPDATED (May -2015 by ME - Brad ... see pg 9 )

[quote quote=17933]Tested PvP macro, work fine for me. tnks Brad for the inspiration :)

#showtooltip Rake
/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
/castsequence reset=target Rake, Mangle, Shred, Swipe, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite, Rake, Swipe, Shred, Shred, Shred, Mangle, Savage Roar, Rake, Shred, Faerie Fire, Shred, Shred, Shred, Maim, Rake, Shred, Shred, Shred, Swipe, Rip, Mangle,
/startattack
/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Prowl
/castsequence reset=30 Tiger’s Fury
/castsequence reset=180 Berserk
/castsequence reset=120 Survival Instincts

i use the castsequence reset=30/180/120 because some time the macro dont jump the cast if i use the command /use [combat]. tested and work really fine. the problem is my equip :D
[/quote]

Hi there,

I am curious how this macro is working for you when Mangle is no longer used for Feral druids? If I am missing something, please let me know!

Thanks!

hi devo, i have removed mangle after i post the macro, and missing a new one, but you only need to remove mangle and the macro work. i’m not a druid user sorry for the inconvenience

No problem! I appreciate the response and the work you did on the macro. I was just curious if I was missing something! I removed mangle and it works great in PVP.

Thanks!

I tweaked Brad’s macros a bit and came up with these two.
Above 25% HP

/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
#showtooltip Shred
/castsequence reset=target Rake,Shred,Shred,Rip,Shred,Shred,Rake,Savage Roar,Shred,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite,Shred
/console autounshift 0
/use [@player,combat]Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1
/use [combat]Tiger’s Fury
/startattack
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1

@ 25% HP

#showtooltip Ferocious Bite
/castsequence reset=target Rake,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite,Shred,Shred,Rake,Savage Roar,Shred,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite,Shred
/console autounshift 0
/console autounshift 1
/startattack

Every single ability is firing off including Healing Touch with the instant proc. Rip gets refreshed right when it’s about to expire. Hit the 90 dummy at the shrine for 7 minutes and came out with steady 10k dps with 556 ilvl. So all thanks goes to Brad for coming up with it, I mearly just changed it a bit.

Enjoy :slight_smile:

Nice work on the optimization :slight_smile: and the auto heal is working for you??? NICE!!! i have been working on getting it to fire, ran into some issues but just havent had the time to correct it :slight_smile: I will test this one out but I know its going to be fine :slight_smile: thanks for the updates and mods you did to it.

[quote quote=18008]I tweaked Brad’s macros a bit and came up with these two.
Above 25% HP

#showtooltip Shred
/castsequence reset=target Rake,Shred,Shred,Rip,Shred,Shred,Rake,Savage Roar,Shred,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite,Shred
/console autounshift 0
/console autounshift 1
/startattack

@ 25% HP

/castsequence reset=target Rake,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite,Shred,Shred,Rake,Savage Roar,Shred,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite,Shred
/console autounshift 0
/console autounshift 1
/startattack

Every single ability is firing off including Healing Touch with the instant proc. Rip gets refreshed right when it’s about to expire. Hit the 90 dummy at the shrine for 7 minutes and came out with steady 10k dps with 556 ilvl. So all thanks goes to Brad for coming up with it, I mearly just changed it a bit.

Enjoy :)
[/quote]

Very well done! Brad, thanks for the foundation…Telly, thanks for the optimization! 525 ilvl with only a sha touched weap and pulling sustained 6.5-7k on dummy!

[quote quote=18008]I tweaked Brad’s macros a bit and came up with these two.
Above 25% HP

#showtooltip Shred
/console autounshift 0
/console autounshift 1
/startattack

@ 25% HP

/console autounshift 0
/console autounshift 1
/startattack

Enjoy :)
[/quote]

Telly are you using Macro Toolkit or Super Duper Macro? I can’t get it to fire off healing touch. Are you actually spamming the button or using something like the Naga for macro speed?

good macro, but spamming to many rip i think

I’m also not able to get it to fire off Healing Touch on proc, keep having to manually try to squeeze it in when it procs. I’m using an AHK rapid spam script.

Honestly, it is more efficient if you use the Healing touch procs, when you need it. Bind it to another key! If you are full health, it is a waste!

all the macro’s were locking on me and would stop firing in middle of a fight.after testing and frustration …i found it was tiger’s fury not savage roar that was locking the macros.

i also removed prowl and use heals on proc as needed

thanks brad for your work on these …well done

Greetings fellow ferals!After spending some hours spamming bg’s, i come in your help with the next things…
First of all…the new mechanic of feral, for burst is next thing…
OPENER
/startattack
/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Prowl
/castsequence reset=target Rake,Faerie Fire,Tiger’s Fury,Shred,Shred,Ferocious Bite
/cast Crystal of Insanity
After that, will come the main rotation…
MAIN ROTATION
#showtooltip Shred
/targetenemy [noharm,nopet,dead]
/cast [nostance:2] Cat Form(Shapeshift)
/cast Wild Charge
/cast [combat]Tiger’s Fury
/cast [combat]Berserk
/cast [combat] Survival Instincts
/cast [nostealth]skull bash
/cast Crystal of Insanity
/startattack
So, that being said, after opener macro, your target should be at least at half HP, if you are lucky and ferocious bite is a critical one, much lower…after that…the main rotation macro will do the rest.
Please test them and let me know what you say guys…
CHAMPION/THE BLOODTHIRSTY-NITEWISH/STORMSCALE

new feral macro if you using Gnome Sequencer. this is only the start when i know how to add other i post here the result.

local _, Sequences = … — Don’t touch this
Sequences[‘Feral’] = {
‘/cast Rake’,
‘/cast Shred’,
‘/cast Shred’,
‘/cast Shred’,
‘/cast Rip’,
‘/cast Rake’,
‘/cast Shred’,
‘/cast Shred’,
‘/cast Shred’,
‘/cast Shred’,
‘/cast Savage Roar’,
}
—-
— Rename this file to Sequences.lua before you get started, it uses a different file name so as not to overwrite your existing file with a future update.
— Every entry in the Sequences table defines a single sequence of macros which behave similarly to /castsequence.
— Sequence names must be unique and contain no more than 16 characters.
— To use a macro sequence, create a blank macro in-game with the same name you picked for the sequence here and it will overwrite it.
—-

—-
— Here’s a large demonstration sequence documenting the format:
Sequences[“GnomeExample1”] = {
— StepFunction optionally defines how the step is incremented when pressing the button.
— This example increments the step in the following order: 1 12 123 1234 etc. until it reaches the end and starts over
— DO NOT DEFINE A STEP FUNCTION UNLESS YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHAT YOU’RE DOING
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
limit = limit % #macros + 1
step = 1
else
step = step % #macros + 1
end
]],

— PreMacro is optional macro text that you want executed before every single button press.
— This is if you want to add something like /startattack or /stopcasting before all of the macros in the sequence.
PreMacro = [[
/run print("-- PreMacro Script --")
/startattack
]],

— PostMacro is optional macro text that you want executed after every single button press.
— I don’t know what you would need this for, but it’s here anyway.
PostMacro = [[
/run print("-- PostMacro Script --")
]],

— Macro 1
[[
/run print(“Executing macro 1!”)
/cast SpellName1
]],

— Macro 2
[[
/run print(“Executing macro 2!”)
/cast SpellName2
]],

— Macro 3
[[
/run print(“Executing macro 3!”)
/cast SpellName3
]],
}

—-
— Here is a short example which is what most sequences will look like
Sequences[“GnomeExample2”] = {
— Macro 1
[[
/run print(“Executing macro 1!”)
/cast SpellName1
]],

— Macro 2
[[
/run print(“Executing macro 2!”)
/cast SpellName2
]],

— Macro 3
[[
/run print(“Executing macro 3!”)
/cast SpellName3
]],
}

is not possible to take the opener and the main rotation in the same macro?
for razer synapse configuration is a bit hard to make all 2 macro in different point especially if you use the toggle continuous.
i try to set up razer to press 2 different button let me try :smiley:

[quote quote=18096]is not possible to take the opener and the main rotation in the same macro?
for razer synapse configuration is a bit hard to make all 2 macro in different point especially if you use the toggle continuous.
i try to set up razer to press 2 different button let me try :D[/quote]

Solved :smiley:

Yes I’m using Macro Toolkit and Healing Touch fires off for me and just good old fashion of key spamming lol. Also don’t forget to have you macro on general tab as the character specific do lock up.

I thought one of the recent Macro Toolkit fixed the character specific macros? Is that not true?

hey brad,
do these still work in WoD?
i cant find any 1 button feral macros that works haha.
exept for the gnome macro’s but i dont know how to use em :stuck_out_tongue:
hope these still work,

Keep up the good work!

First time posting here…
Got this working in WoD with previous posts using Macro Toolkit.
Noticed some changes from what others have posted here;
/use should be /cast
Tigers Fury should have an apostrophe

Here’s what’s working for me.

#showtooltip Shred
/console autounshift 0
/cast [@player,combat]Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1
/cast [combat]Tiger's Fury
/cast [combat]Berserk
/startattack

Nice macro. Works great. But I have been trying to get any or all macro’s to work with the last tier of the talent tree. Claws of shirvalahh just wont work. works halfway through and then starts casting healing touch unless i move around. Any Ideas?